I want Bayonetta to fucking die because she's seriously one of the worst characters (as far as personality and visual...

I want Bayonetta to fucking die because she's seriously one of the worst characters (as far as personality and visual design goes) ever made

she is my mom

I legit can't play this game for long because I have to fap everytime I look at her ass

i refuse to consider the game good because it's way too much of a movie for my tastes.

>quick time events everywhere
> hours of cutscenes
>obvious fap fuel to hide the bad gameplay

what's bad about the gameplay

Drag queen + British + tall = shit

>I wanted to make her a lanklet
The fuck. Has anyone tried drawing her to actually look not ugly?

Go to sleep ACfag

the smash model has 'normal' proportions and she just looks wierd, whereas she was originally designed with the specs of a fashion croquis.

Yeah, she looks silly.
But some people like her, so to each their own I guess. I still enjoyed Bayo1

It's basically button mashing to win, and the game doesn't punish you in any way for it, aside from giving you stone trophies. it's Gone Home tier of casualization, where the game is afraid of halting your progress for fear of hurting your feelings, like some tumblr fan project.

bayo 1 yes
bayo 2 no

Tried playing the game recently.
>First part is scripted fight
>20 minute cutscene
>fight some monsters
>10 minute cutscene
I stopped playing and got a refund.

you can win basically every action game ever by spamming the easy combos but you're gonna get a shit score, and have less fun

if you're creative and play at hardest difficulty bayo is one of the most fun action games out there

try to get platinum honey

kys faggot

It's extremely hollow. That long list of combos is irrelevant because the only thing that matters is the Wicked Weave attack at the end. To facilitate this awful design decision, they stick another retarded mechanic on top of it. Angels are made aggressive and are not hit-stunned by anything except a Weave so Bayo has to dodge regularly while doing a combo, using the poorly implemented and unnecessarily awkward Dodge Offset to allow her combos to continue after a dodge.

It's like if Devil May Cry required you to shoot the demons with Ebony and Ivory for eight seconds before you're allowed to use Stinger to do real damage.
Not in Bayonetta. There's no "style" system; you can use the same combo over and over and over and get Pure Platinum for the Combo grade.

I have no incentive to get a high score or platinum. It's useless fluff.

TWIST

>too autistic to get past the prologue that sets up the story of the game
>every stage after is pure gameplay with the occasional story cutscene
your loss i guess

This

Then stop whining about being shit at the game.

ACfag has a special version of Super Metroid that removes every moment where you're not controlling Samus, including in the Mother Brain fight.

You can't "be shit" at a movie, since it plays itself for you.

I just can't wrap my head around how many shit design choices the first game had.

>make a barebones crafting system for items with several item types
>be surprised that no player ends up using the system or the other items because you decided to literally punish players for using items and they just don't provide them with good enough bonuses

Nah it's a movie game.

>bayo is a movie game
this is a new one

She's fabulous

Actually user, I give that treatment to every one of my favorite games. I play them on the lowest settings, all muted, and with as few cutscenes and words of dialogue as possible. The more fun the game is in this state, the better the gameplay is. why? Think of it this way:

>environmental storytelling means that I get the gist of the game's story without every seeing a cutscene or word of dialogue
>good level design means that I dion't need to have my hand held by cutscenes
>gameplay that's fun and thrilling without music or graphics can be even better enhanced with music and graphics. Bad gameplay that needs mu sic and graphics and story to hide it will be bad regardless of what you put ontop of it.

Essentially, you can't polish a turd.

you get a fuckload of halos which allow you to buy better weapons, buffs and techniques

>not liking milfs
Fuck off lolifag.

And do you absolutely need them to beat the game? No. It's EZ mode all throughout.

>QTE everywhere
>13 hours of cutscenes with 2 hours of game
>scripted events
>nintendo published
Keep up bro.

This is just one small example of how we know you’re a retard

It doesn't though, you really need to get off if this retarded soapbox you've been buttfuckign for the last eight years. Did Other M really rape your waifu Samus that badly?

Reading this post is honestly weird for me. I use to come on here in like 2010 and say the same exact shit. Then I played bayonetta and realized its honestly one of the best games ever made.

From future you to you, stop making these posts, do things you enjoy, and honestly give bayonetta a real go. Games fucking great.

you don't need them but they can spice up gameplay.

The combat is terrible, I really shudder any time someone mentions Bayo is "one of the best hack and slash games ever made"

Thaat's a terrible ratio and makes it a movie.

So you're saying Super Metroid is a turd, got it. Yet you always defend it as the pinnacle of games. Your brain is seriously broken.

I have never been able to finish one of the complicated combos for the reasons you mentioned. It's impossible to complete them unless you start doing them BEFORE approaching the enemy because you'll just have to dodge midway

I can't enjoy it because I hate everything, fuck your mother cockadoodiefart.

I really liked it, it was fun. If it's not too difficult, I might go back and try to plat some levels after 2 since I got all stone my first run.

Not that user, and I'm not even a fan of bayo, but it absolutely doesn't have just 2 hours of gameplay.

This is the best advice you're ever going to get friend. Stop shitposting about games you haven't played and do things you enjoy.

Sorry, but it's not. If you like the game, go right ahead. Don't let me stop you. But you cannot objectively prove that cutscenes, button mashing and quick time events are somehow objectively good additions to any game.

>So you're saying Super Metroid is a turd, got it.
Wrong. Once I took out the sex appeal and the cutscenes (the few that were there) the game was STILL fun. I didn't need cutscenes holding my hands, and the game didn't try hiding bad game design behind fap fuel.

The same cannot be said of Bayonetta.

>button mashing

Doing that just makes fights longer.

Bayonetta 2 design > Bayonetta design

Bayonetta game > Bayonetta 2 game

This is the sad truth, Wii U fags ruined Bayo2 for me, literary you could hear from everyone that the second game improved on everything from the first game.
I just beat 2 on Switch today and I couldn't believe how bad the game was considering all of that praise.
Only the first level was of any lenght and content compared to 1, rest felt like it was still in planning phase where the chapters would just end in a middle of a fucking event or cutscene, not to mention that nearly all of the chapters are 5 minutes of lenght for GAMEPLAY not counting those over 10 minutes of cutscenes that happen randomly and all of those button mashing sequences.
But I have to say, I really liked few boss fights and the coop online mode, but other than that pretty much Bayo1 was better in nearly every aspect.
You could sum up Bayo 2 as 2 times the cutscenes and 2 times less gameplay, that fucking second lunar sage fight had like 6 cutscenes in-between the gameplay to show you the epic cinematic action.

Welcome to video games.

>deliberately designed like a fashin model sketch
>which plays very well into actual gameplay since the long limbs make the mostly melee/"unarmed" hits easily discernable
Nah mate I don't see anything wrong with her. The only thing that initially weirded me out a bit was the beehive on her head but I've grown to like that too.

why does this chink punishes players for using items mid level? I could understand it in the DMC series because there's always health orbs around the place after and before tough battles, but in shit like bayonetta, health orbs are EXTREMELY rare, there's probably 2 15% health orbs in a single 30 minutes level. They're really expecting you to get hit 3 times tops per level

OP is a faggot

What "sex appeal" does Super Metroid have in its cutscenes?

The actual segments that award trophies are also much shorter than in DMC. If you feel like you fucked it up you're always free to reset.

Do you even understand the point I was making? You’re retarded if you think those times are true. Here’s a reminder of what you said about Bayo
I’d love to see you backpedal from this

> you decided to literally punish players for using items
I mean, Bayo1 has few bad design choices, mainly that retarded camera or instant death QTE's, but could you please explain to me how the game "punishes" the player for using an item?
You can't possibly meant that giving you a lower rank for bad performance is "punishment"?

>There is no style

But you are wrong

You can cancel pretty much anything into dodge.

If only there was a mechanic that slowed things down and gave you more time to do things.

cringe

If you hate cutscenes, why not just skip them? I swear y'all will complain about the most arbitrary shit.

You're talking to ACfag, he doesn't backpedal, he believes every word he says.

Not cool bro, she's user's mom.

their mere existence makes ACfag lose his shit. Other M broke his brain hard.

Do you also put your fingers in your ears, close your eyes, and go “LALALALALA” whenever control is taken from you in a game?

None, that's the beauty of it. It's only at the very end, and you don't even get it unless you speedrun the game. Samus is just a much better female character than Bayonetta.

Skipping them doesn't make them go away. I still paid money for them. Now, if I can pay for a version of the game that has zero cutscenes, and is like 90% cheaper, that'd be a different story. Don't make me pay for your failed writing classes in college.

Guess how I know you didn’t play the game.

The more the game has to take away control, the more insecure the game is, like it's afraid of letting me continue playing.

>Guess how I know you didn’t play the game.
You can't play a movie user. We've been through this.

>Skipping them doesn't make them go away. I still paid money for them. Now, if I can pay for a version of the game that has zero cutscenes, and is like 90% cheaper, that'd be a different story. Don't make me pay for your failed writing classes in college.

He doesn't need to play the game. He just has to look up "[Game] cutscenes" on youtube to pass final judgment.

Finished 1 and fucking loved it.

Playing 2 and it’s fun but why does it feel so tame? At least tame compare to Bayo 1. Enemies don’t look as interesting, bosses are kinda ehhh (flying sections are boring), and stages feel short. I liked how it started off with Bayo on a fucking jet fighting shit through a city, but the game so far doesn’t even come close to that extreme, let alone scenarios in Bayo 1.

I’m only halfway so it probably gets better. I know Bayo 1 got better with the last half with God-tier bosses.

Not that user but it's exactly what he means and he is right. I avoid using items for the sole reason of score since at the end of the day, it's a score focus game.

>aside from giving you stone trophies
So what you mean to say is that if Bayonetta REQUIRED you to get at least a Gold to progress, you would consider it's combat gameplay to be good?

>Sup Forums complaining about Bayo being too cinematic
Does a single faggot here even play video games? It’s like watching a forum of bots try to communicate.

This user knows what’s up

It is a punishment for completionists ,as well as the fact that higher ranks give you more halos, which allow you to get more skills/more hp/more moons

what the fuck is this shadowing

I wonder, did tyou throw these shitfits about Samus being an attractive woman before Other M came out? Or have you always despised women in video games?

That doesn't mean that you won't be hit ever. Especially some of the bullshit enemies like grace and glory with ridiculously long combos where they take literally 50% of your hp if you didn't dodge one of the hits

Or a mechanic that lets you continue the combo after a dodge

Witch time factually doesn't give you enough time to complete the long combos

not to give you replies but I guess i'm generally curious what you consider "good" action gameplay to be?

Bayo can be mashy, but I don't know of a single game that doesnt include a stamina system that doens't have some form of button mashing.

It's ACfag, he thinks the original Super Mario Bros is a cinematic experince beause it has an intro, an outro, and you don't control Mario for half a second sometimes.

I love Bayonetta. It's easily one of the best games of all time.

To be fair the QTEs in the first game were shitty, but the game did come out during a time where God of War popularized the use of them.

If you’re exceptionally good then no, you won’t ever be hit. If you do get hit for slipping up and you need healing you get a score penalty. How is that not fair?

>That doesn't mean that you won't be hit ever.
Yeah, but that means you'll have a easier time dodging.
If you want to compare it to DMC like you did it looks like a more than fair trade off:
you have an easier time dodging but it's harder to regenerate health.
You also have witch time that slows down time for you.

If you're playing in 2

Objectively wrong. Bayonetta 1+2 both have 2.5 hours of cutscenes (based on YouTube compilations) and take pic related to complete

In school, you weren't allowed to pass into a higher grade unless you got a certain score on your report card. Bayo is the equivalent of letting a child pass with all F's because otherwise his fee-fees would get hurt.

I've played many good games recently where you're downright punished for not playing on a harder difficulty. You don't even get to see the good ending half the time.

I always despised games that had excessive sex appeal in them because, without fail, they always hid bad gameplay decisions behind it. Other M was just the culmination of all of that.

the youtube video with every cutscene is 2h30 long
the game last, in a straight line around 20 hours

Throwing factually into your post doesn’t make it true.

>less game time than TLOU, but more cutscenes
>somehow TLOU is the movie, and Bayo isn't

> 2/10 neckbeard ratings: The post

Creative and fun as fuck design, good presentation, a capable woman that USES her sex appeal for once, and revels in it, as opposed to hating it and herself

Meh, go fuck yourself.

No it's not, you're entitled to your own opinion, but bayonetta is definitely not inside a 100 best games list.

>Other M was the culmination
You're an underage then, dearie, ebcause many game before MOM were far sexier. Your mid simply shattered because it happened to involve your waifu Samus.

My opinion > your opinion

The most obvious difference is that Bayo has pretty damn good gameplay while TLoU has to have an argument made for it that it has gameplay at all.

>ebcause many game before MOM were far sexier.
And they were all terrible. Other M was when a good series was dragged through the mud for everyone's boners.

There's lists of "games that are most often mentioned in best games ever lists" or "games with the highest amount of awards", bayonetta is not in any of those lists.