How bad is it gonna be?

How bad is it gonna be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG0a2nduhkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty god damn bad.

is there no fantasy or scifi series feminists will leave untouched?
nothing male dominated that they don't want to destroy out of spite?

Who knows. Some Netflix original stuff is good, some okay, some straight up trash. Anything I see form them is a literal coin toss.

>Who knows.

netflix stuff is mediocre at best. this will be shit though.

>Lauren Hissrich showed her inspirations for upcoming TV series adaptation of The Witcher, main writer recently finished script for the first episode, series will air on Netflix in 2018

>Based on the books
mite b cool

It's going to be infected with niggers

A couple years ago I would have said great, but Netflix has released nothing but complete horseshit for years now. The only semi-decent series are ones that they buy the American distribution rights to, not originals.

Well if it's the least bit faithful to the novels people are gonna say it's shit because the characters aren't exactly like they were in the video games.

Altered carbon was great.

Better than the video games probably

My standard are pretty low as it is, just don't fill it with token black people and gay parading through the streets and it will be fine. Yet i still expect disappointment.

Triss or Yennefer will be Black & they will teach Geralt about racism

It will win a million emmys for it's progressive message

A feminist jew is responsible for it. So you take a guess.

You and i both know Geralt will be black too.

we've only gotten one good fantasy franchise in film/television history, it's not a genre that adapts well to the screen.

the witcher is bad, so the show will be too

>blaming the Jews for your small penis

Nah, can't have a Black man be a sexist pig, bad goy user

If it's good awesome, if ti's shit then it will piss off Sapkowski. A win either way.

Not a chance in hell. Triss will be white. Yen might be brown, but probably white. Geralt on the other hand...

>Netflix in 2018

The games are good and they piss off Andrzej, that man is going to hate it no matter what.

the writer is a libtard so it's gonna be trash

We must exterminate the jews.

The quality of the games has nothing to do with his hatred for them. He's retarded and negotiated a shitty deal and isn't making any money from the games. That's why he hates them.

Zoltan or some other sidekick is gonna be black/latino. Calling it now.

Probably, since I'm pretty sure the vast majority of "fans" and probably the shitty writing staff/executives at Netflix probably just want it to be Witcher 3: The Show.

You know, instead of actually adapting the source material.

Geralt being a man what makes you think Geralt will be a man either Geralt is go to a black MtF midget with assburgers.

I'd have zero problems with this if it wasn't trying to be historical. Either be accurate or give zero fucks, this in between mish mash is garbage.

none of these are slavic or even remotely witcher like..

>Daredevil season 2 and Defenders showrunner
Lower your expectations as much as you can. Its gonna be shite but probably watchable.

He isn't involved anymore with this shitfest

It's just gothic fashion, which could go well with Victorian attitudes towards the supernatural that should probably play a huge part.

What the fuck are you on about?

Do people actually still fall for the netflix meme in current year?

It'll be hot garbage but I'll enjoy seeing the characters just like the warcraft movie

Have you not eyes, user?
Have you not ears?

Black Geralt

Screencap this

I know what, they will make elves black. Problem solved just use fucking group politics that are already there in witcher.

it's 100% gonna have one of the main secondary characters replaced by a black guy. My guesses are:
>Vesemir
>Emhyr
>Vernon Roche
>either lambert or eskiel
Theyre not gonna give dandelion or zoltan to a black guy. I unironically think idris elba would nail geralt but the backlash for a black witcher would be too great

>netflix
Super bad.

Neither was anything in Witcher 3

unless you believe Vikings, Arabs, and Bretonnia are "slavic"

>vernon roche
he wouldn't be in this, he's a fan fiction character. This series will be based on the first book

I would unironically love a super black Dandelion, simultaneously maximum black and flamboyant

this is the Written of the show so yea, full of trans,strong women, black knights,etc coming soon

She's a fucking idiot, a superhero film appeals to a wide audience. It works because of marvel quipping and shit. It won't work on a high fantasy gritty novel series like the bitcher.

If Black geralt i'm going to nuke America.

does it matter? youre gonna watch it

It's over

Confirmed that it will be full of gays and black people.

For the record Eist was a skellige Jarl, they're going to make skellige full of blacks.

This is the art of him

Jesus you guys...
I am polish, i have my corny 90s series to watch. It's isn't great but it's still fun, it also has some great music.
If netflix fucks it up, then it's unfortunate, but it's not the world's end. More, i EXPECT them to fuck it up one way or another, they are just not slavs, they never experienced living in a shithole raped by both Hitler and Stalin.
Here is some music from the show:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG0a2nduhkA

Also witcher is just baby's first polish fantasy\sci-fi novel. There is shitton of great material out there never to be translated or adapted in any way.

Lets hope it doesn't, Americans ruin everything

Sadly this, and women saving they day

You're wrong

So like Chris Tucker in The Fifth Element?

All netflix originals are shit.

Woman were saving the day in the witcher since day one. If anything it's the games that portray geralt as superhero. In the books he is constantly shat on and it's woman that help him all the time.

if uwe boll isn't doing it i want no part

I’m boycotting unless Idris Elba is Geralt. The Witcher is fictional anyways so not like it matters the race of who portrays Geralt.

>mfw they're trying to have an intellectual discussion
>mfw retard one can't explain why he's right
>mfw retard two and three try to think

The games portray him as pretty unliked too.

This, also why Geralt, that sounds too european and white? We might name him Simba! Be open minded. Also black panther instead of white wolf, PERFECT!

F my brother

So you admit niggers being always in Europe to fantasy and not realistic? Good to know.

>Jewish American empowered womyn tackle a low fantasy series written by a history nerd and heavily rooted in slavic culture and folklore

This can only end well.

You're right. It will end well.

Ciri is a literal tranny
Yen is a fat spic
Triss is a purple haired nigress

I don't know about Geralt but if he's not also a nibba then he's most likely a 100lbs balding liberal soyboy.

Screen this.

The witcher is high fantasy. There's non-humans, there's monsters so plentiful people dedicate their entire lives to hunting them. Magic is everywhere.

That's actually not a bad fit desu. Too bad SJWs would still probably throw a shitfit anyway for making the black character a side character and not a main one.

I dont feel at home on this planet begs to differ. One of the best movies of last year.

>and women saving they day
So true to the source books.

i was going to post exactly this. supergreen post.

>Ciri with a cute little benis
Sign me UP

>roche isn't in the books
fucking dropped.

What? its the opposite,
Women in the books are shown to be carnivorous power hungry twits with Geralt having the stupid luck of cavorting with them constantly.

About as bad as the game, so really bad

>not a single black person ever tweeting this shit
we could have a white genocide and keep only 10 white actors alive exclusively to make white only movies and i still don't think 99% of niggers would give a shit about this nonsense.

Bojack Horseman is fucking fantastic. Everything else they make is disgustingly bad.

Who cares if it’s fantasy or not? What matters is representation.

How could they fuck up the gameplay so badly is beyond me.

So?
They are bitches, strong women, thots, etc...

Stuff that SJW love and hate, a good balance

Nope user. Just be happy we got the fun trilogy full of fun characters and no nigger pandering. You just got to take your wins as they come and ignore SJW pandering.

Fuck m8, it's netflix, they gonna put niggers and spics in it, there is no question about that, it's american production, and they have no notion of borders or homogeneous societies there.

It's been a good ride mate, kinda sad that it's over.

>likes to build clocks

But based on slavic folklore and legend.
And while it does have sections that are common in western high fantasy, it still has it's own sunique stuff.
If you don't know or care about that expect that at some point Idris Geralt Elba is going to hunt down a Balrog.

Just don't watch it user. The story was told. Its over and done. Even a playthrough this christmas would be fun. Don't ruin the fun you had on Netflix garbage.

I don’t understand. Why can’t we just get something that’s true to the source material. Why is everyone in Hollywood or some form of entertainment some psycho SJW with an agenda. I feel like I’m the only one sometimes that’s painfully neutral and just wants all the craziness to stop.
>inb4 Sup Forumstard
Fuck them, too

>The year is 2023
>Netflix, now the 3rd largest corporation in the world, buys Disney and gets the rights to remake some old movies
>"We already remade Snow White, Cinderella, Mulan, Pocahontas .... into beautiful, inclusive movies, we need something new"
>"I know! How about we adapt some Studio Ghibli movies!"
>And thus, Spirited Away is greenlit for a remake
>A live action remake
Casting:
>Amy Schumer as Chihiro
>Idris Elba as Haku
>Sarah Silverstein as Yubaba
>T'Shaniqua Dre Davis as Zeniba (rewritten to be a good guy)
>Chief Drinks Listerine for Fun as No-Face
>Chelsea Manning, Caitlyn Jenner, Anita Sarkeesian, and a fat black autistic tranny midget named Carl as the Bath Girls
>Coming January 22nd, 2024, after DRUUUUUUMPF gets out of office.

CD Projekt Red is not done with The Witcher series user. They're done with focusing on Geralt.

Because pandering. They pander to the fans by using the ip, then they pander to the masses by having some politically relevent bs. It's all about hitting multiple target markets.

That's not funny user, you'll jinx it

Why do you have to bring up Sup Forums when no one else was?

Casting revealed yet?

Danny DeVito plays Triss so not good.