This is lowkey the best game in PS2 library

This is lowkey the best game in PS2 library.

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7594
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7596
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Going Commando was better, Aresenal was rushed mediocrity by comparison.

>Going Commando
*ends abrupty with the impact of a wet fart*

at best on par with this

Indeed. Going Commando was the best of the 3 originals.

Going Commando = Up Your Arsenal, for me
However
>both < Ape Escape

>muh plot
who the fuck cares, level design is what's most important, and 3 sucks in that regard compared to 2. Also, 3's entire story is pants-on-head retarded even by R&C standards. The only benefit 3 has over 2 is the multiplayer.

Go away, Jak is better

go jak your weasel, elf man

3 was my first R&C game and I tried to play the others after it but nothing came close to its perfection. Maybe I'm biased but the content outweighed its level design for me..

>This is lowkey
fuck outta here with that nigger speak

Jak II > all R*atchet games

nigg, even Deadlocked beats Jak II

if jak is so good why doesn't if have its own thread?

Since this thread is about PS2 classics, is the Jak and Daxter bundle on PS4 worth getting?

Boom grilled!

There was one last night but it was during eurojank hours

>but the content outweighed
it has less enemies and weapons, though. I think you may be retarded

it was actually, it got archived

kys fucking R*tchkin

>i-it just died due to euro hours
holy shit jak fags on suicide watch

>tfw no Deadlocked on PS4

>Reddit & Cuck
'no'

Europeans are too busy shitposting over Kingdom Come

I like your style but Silent Hill 2, Ape Escape 2/3 and Katamari Damacy all beat it

no there was actually 3 threads TODAY with that Praxisposting lol check archive

let me guess, they all died long before bump limit? and you're proud of this, why exactly?

Up Your Arsenal? more like "Shove it Up Your Arsenal"

I missed the space combat from GC.

Into The Nexus? more like "Into The Trash".

I've always loved the healthy rivalry between Ratchet & Jak
but that just left the best ps2 platformer to go unchallenged

no there was 1 wwith 70 replies you can check atlest we have some memes, it seems that Ratchet and Clank is just not so memorable, there are no memes with them, not even unfunny memes

I love 2, I had it as a kid and while it was fuck you hard at times, I still beat it 100% and will never understand grown adults bitching about it's difficulty.

That said it's the worst Jak game and even the best is shit next to Sly and R&C. Still all great games though, and my best memories of the PS2.

You mean this one?

Damn, it came JUST after my attempt died
Oh well

I loved Ratchet and Jak as a kid, both pic related will always be my favorite of the 3.

>70 replies
>70
and you say this like it's an achievement? this thread's already halfway for fuck's sake

yea, this thread

I wish 3 wasn't so unfocused. Man, who even cares about guru or panda king? Not even the game itself, it seems.

For a ps2 game on modern Sup Forums, the board full of twitter screencap threads and Sup Forums shitposting??
yes, its an achievement

most ps2 game threads will get at least 50 replies because it was such a popular system, 70 is hardly an achievement at all even here in nu-Sup Forums hell

pls respond
I've only played Jak 1 and it was pretty fun

It was a shame Dimitri and Panda King only got 2 missions. I was fucking hyped when I heard they were going to be playable. I love old villains becoming playable characters usually.
At least Sly 4 let's you use Carmelita outside missions. Why 3 didn't let you use guru and King outside is beyond me.

Or u can just emulate them on your gaming pc for free

totally worth it. Just remember to play Ratchet and Sly Cooper after if you haven't, because they're better :)

The games are worth it for sure, but if you're expecting more of Jak 1 then you'll be a bit confused. Also I know the R&C trilogy pack had some graphical issues, nothing major but it's possible that one might have some too, so do a bit of homework if you think it might bother you.

Not with those boss fights and flying sections.

my PC is a toaster, I cant emulate anything past the 5th gen

Jak 2 is a bit different. And a LOT harder.
It's kinda like GTA, but there's still platforming. You get guns over the course of the game, and a dark eco super mode. Don't let the edgy intro fool you, it gets back to goofy Daxter stuff in like 10 minutes.
I'd say try it out. If you like it, You'll love 3. It's overall better in every way.

this disappointed me a lot.
not having to option to free roam with the new teammates sucked, since exploring and dicking around in the overworld was one of my favorite things to do.

It'd be cool if they brought R&C and Sly Cooper series to PS4 as well

If you're expecting anything like Jak with Jak II and 3 then turn away now. There's platforming, yes, but it's much less by comparison and with 2 the overall things they do compared to the original are just terrible. Nearly every addition is just worse in some way and they constantly make horrible choices with their camera and checkpoint systems.

Well, there was 3 threads, this with 70 and the one with i dont remember 20? and third with 5-10

Usually there is like 1 jak thread in mouth, so if the first was the only one today, it would get more replies (10-20)

Post patrician R&C weapons

I see you too love easy baby mode :^)

I love them all, but there are some technical problems with the ps4 ports. They technically ported the ps2 versions even though there was a remaster made for the ps3 which solves most of the technical problems. I know they fixed some of the game breaking ones, and you can get over the fps stuttering. But it was really grating when I first bought them so unless you have a ps3 and wanna pull it out just for a game, you dont have much of a choice. Like I said, they become bearable the more you play, although I'm only talking about Jak 2 here. Jak 1 ran fine and I didn't try Jak 3, but Jak X was borderline abysmal because of the technical problems that I just quit half way through the tutorial.

But the sound of bombs bouncing around is so satisfying, no bully please

This game is trash.

Visually it's gorgeous, mechanically it's solid except for a couple of instances, and the clank sections are trash but they usually are to be fair. Story is so bad it cancels out any of the benefits entirely. Also it's not really that great for fans because it only introduces two new weapons which is one of the biggest draw of the series so it feels lacking in that regard too.

I don't think even Sup Forums's innate contrainism will disagree with that.
That's how fucking garbage it is.

By far the most fun weapon in ToD.

Is it really shit? I just got a ps4 and i miss some racket action

>tfw the president in marcadia in UYA was a literally bill clinton reference
did anyone else notice this when they younger

my man

The wrecking ball in Deadlocked was the tits.

I hate how the wrench works in this game. So much motion blur, and it feels so weightless

At least the developers know it was a mistake

The story is garbage which is the fault of the Sony movie team, so it's a shame the game gets dragged down by it too. Beyond that it's okay. If you only care about the games from a mechanic perspective and can take or leave the humour and general weirdness of the story, you can have some fun with it I guess.

I hate how the wrench has become borderline useless over the games

like said, it's visually great but the gameplay is a step down. The fact they prioritized visuals over smooth performance in a platformer/shooty just about sums up how off the mark they were with it.

The wrench is both vital and extremely viable in the arena games where ammo can be fleeting.

>Not just switching to double edged laser sword
lmao

It's a fun little treat for demo players, but really I prefer the aesthetic of the wrench.

>implying I've ever played without it

I hated Sly 2 when I played it on the collection, legit one of my least favorite game play experiences ever. I was in my trophy whore phase and continued to Sly 3 before I returned the game, amazing how much better a experience Sly 3 was.

>Ywn date furry Bill Clinton's daughter
Why even live

>mfw furry bill clinton told ratchet his daughter was way out of her league

>likeing UYA over GC

GC was alright but it dragged on too long and made replaying the game harder to do

fpbp

They have the R&C remake on ps4, but as far as I know, the sly series is dead

who fapped

Just imagine, there are people old enough to post on Sup Forums who legitimately wont get this reference.

>liking the game with space battles and crystal mining over UYA

UYA had the sewer crystal mining. same stuff.

I was like six when UYA came out and I BARELY got the reference
Anyone legally posting probably knows what Courtney Gears references.

>People still haven't posted the actual best game on the PS2 and GC and Xbox

Nigger i played that shit too. it was fun as fuck

I liked mining in the desert and snow more than the sewers, mostly because it had more freedom of movement.

>that entire "boss" fight

What were they thinking?

I played the fuck out of the demo for that. I never bothered to buy it though, which explains why there are no sequels.

You forgot that best part of the crystal mining

I replayed these games recently and I didn't remember the movement mechanics being so lackluster. Characters have literally no momentum from anything and the something like two movement mechanics you get are way too slow and/or uncontrollable

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7594
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7596

this is factually false

Drek was too hard
Protopet was too easy
Doc N was just right

All the boss fights in the series are a bit garbage, as long as it's not space boss fights I give them a pass because they're not annoying.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

patrician

3 D A Y S
D
A
Y
S