Monster Hunter World

You can only post in this thread if you have over 50 hours.

Got to HR 50 Solo, killed the tempered horse
and sold the game for the same price i bought it for.
Im now waiting for the PC version to play it in Coop

no one cares about this game anymore

This game needs G rank more than any other in the series. Cutting the difficulty just cuts the lifespan of the game itself.

Crawling slowly toward HR100, somewhere around HR70 now.
Wish I had more time.
Sucks to be a wage slave.

>have to pick up random traces and hope to unlock tempered shit

Goddammit

user you need friends for that

I dont have autism so thats not a problem

HR 14 with 70 hours of playtime. It's really fun but I'm getting kind of tired of it. Mostly because the monsters are starting to become a pain in the ass and I don't want to grind Nergigante to make his weapons because I can't beat him consistently.

Reminder the 2ch leak is real confirmed by the event PDFs

Deviljho is coming out March 9th.
Lunastra and Oroshi are part of the spring update as well.
There will be balance changes for older weapons, and "new" weapons added that aren't part of the Jho/Luna/Oroshi pack.
Alatreon is coming in the summer title set for July.
The pack will include Shaggy with the title update monster headliner being Zinogre. The Zinogre trailer will drop in April.
There will be a Shonen Jump crossover with Black Clover in May.
There will be a God of War crossover for Sony PS4 in June.
In May there will be a full Elder hunting Luna/Teo/Kushala/Kirin/Nerg.
In September there will also be the first release of a new map called the Shimmering Lagoon. It's half jungle and half lagoon with a series of caves connecting a hidden second lagoon. Plesioth, a new world subspecies of Royal Ludroth, a new world subspecies of Barioth, a new fanged wyvern based on a crocodile, and Chameleos.

I think I'm about done because fuck grinding for decorations. I get shit all and to get the best loot you're basically only fighting the same 4 or 5 elder dragons over and over again.

What event PDFs?

>Deviljho is coming out March 9th.

Fucking count me in. Capcom refusing to say anything other than "Spring" gave me flashbacks to the RE7 DLC debacle.

200 hours in and solo’d double tempered beetlejuice.

Game is shit. Went back to 4U. Let me know when we get a real monster hunter sequel without reusing the same old skeletons with different skins. Give us a new weapon too.

>Lunastra
>Oroshi
>Alatreon
No one wanted this

The new map will be free?

>a real monster hunter sequel without reusing the same old skeletons with different skins

why are tou playing MH4U, then? That's recycled content: the game, my dude. It only loses to Generations in that regard.

Do you mind posting your copy of mhw with a timestamp to prove that you're not shitposting?

>updates come out
>Jho is still easy
>Lunastra is STILL singleplayer only
>every monster bar Alatreon, Shagaru, and Chameleos is irrelevent because people already have endgame gear

Why the fuck should I care about content that should have been in the game since launch?

He can't, he's a Nintendo boy still pissed XX, the spin-off greatest hits game, didn't come west. If MH World was a Switch exclusive, it would be considered revolutionary by the Nintenkids, a 97 title.

50 hours kinda low no?

Haven’t even purchased it yet, here I am.

i have over 50 hours waiting for the PC port, 7 fucking months. ugh fuck off capcom. the fucking port better not be locked to 60 fps

>mh game
>50 hours
nu-players make me sick, if you have less than 200 hours than you haven't played the game yet, although in your defense, there's no g rank which is where most of the game is spent

Luna hasn't been single player only since 2G.

>Plesioth
based capcom did it

The first game in a new gen never has it.

>Black Clover crossover
>My Wife's Son of War crossover
>nothing substantial until September

>munchs on rocks innocently
>i fucking love my life
>oh! hello friendly human, how is your day goi-

>Plesioth

Why? Jyuratodus is basically its replacement.

>70 hours
>HR9
>still in LR
this is my first MonHun game and i can't stop playing multiplayer and doing optional quests/investigations.

I know this. They just need to make one soon.

Jyuratodos is a Lavasioth subspecies. Contrary to popular belief Lavasioth isn't related to Plesioth. That was a fuck up by Capcom's localization team when bringing over FU.

I got some 200 hours and I gave up last week when I realized that I'd spent a whole day, on and off, running and looking for tracks and failing to unlock the tempered monsters that I wanted and realized that fucking no one SOS their tempered hunts.

No one wants to risk random shitters on tempered, they have a good group of pals to play with and the rest keep soloing the game because monsters are a fucking joke thanks to the scaling.

The new lobby system is fucking ass, no two ways about it. Frontier had 100 player towns 10 years ago why the fuck are we limited to 16, and a town that is instanced and you never see anyone else? No one goes to the gathering hub because you don't have access to the blacksmith, botanist or research center. Fucking idiots

Why do we have to wait until September for the good stuff?

I'm over 100 and I just beat Kush.
Using 5 weapon types from the get go was maybe a bad move.

>That was a fuck up by Capcom's localization team when bringing over FU.

That and they share a base model.

>Contrary to popular belief Lavasioth isn't related to Plesioth
They use the same skeleton and have some of the same moves my dude.

Second generation only has four skeletons user.

The grind to HR100 is killing me. I've gotten immensely unlucky with the Tempered investigations and have only gotten 3 total so far with terrible conditions.

Good for you. Get your own feel of the game and progress at your own pace. World is a comfy as fuck game and i hope you enjoy it.

My dude, I guess that makes Vaal a Kushala subspecies. You realize this is Monster Hunter right? Over half of 1st and 2nd gen are all on modified Rath skeletons.

Power outage wiped all the saves on my PS4

JUST

I hope you didn't pay for PS+.

>and the rest keep soloing the game because monsters are a fucking joke thanks to the scaling.
>implying you couldn't always solo the game anyway
Especially high rank, come on. High rank has never been that hard, except maybe the very first time you play it. MonHun has always been perfectly soloable

If he did then he'd be able to download the backup files in his cloud storage.

You had monster hunter and didn't have PS+ for backup?

Sure.

>has a shitload of recycled content
>still manages to add completely new monster skeletons and 2 new weapons

Name one new monster from World besides maaaaaaaybe Nergigante.

RIP

Monsters don't have to be subspecies to be related.
Unless you're gonna tell me Rathalos and Rathian aren't related? Or Kut-Ku and Garuga? Or Cephadrome and Plesioth?

Same shit happened to me, my man. I had about 100 hours in it when it got wiped. I've since gotten to where I was but goddamn it was demoralizing. Remember to upload your save data to online storage every now and then.

I feel for you friend, I lost 1000+ hours of FU back in the day

>Gender: Female

opinion discarded, soyboy

Just enable auto-upload and you don't have to remember, it automatically backs up any time you turn the console off or put it in rest mode.

>No one goes to the gathering hub because you don't have access to the blacksmith, botanist or research center.
That and the game throws you back to your main hub after a quest if you are alone.

>staring at a man’s ass for 100-1000 hours

What are you, gay?

You realize World hasn't actually reused any skeletons because they had to remake everything from the ground up, yes? And that even the old monsters fight differently now thank fucking god, unlike M4U where they literally copypasta'd and barely changed anything so the old monsters clash hilariously with the new ones and basically 75% of the roster is garbage and not fun at all to fight?

Put in 100 hours. Really, really wanted to like the game, but honestly it reeks so horribly of everything wrong with AAA design that I honestly just can't fucking stand it anymore.

>175 hour
>HR 44
>xbone

is the evade extender decoration even in this game or what

>go online
>find an sos for that hr 49 tempered kirin
>join
>reset router
>Stalk a horse for 48 minutes

Closet homo excuse

This, 4U and gen were essentially a museum for PS2 jank.

Alatreon is great ):

I ignored this the whole time since I was counting on it being automatically enabled. Big mistake on me. I never would have expected this sort of thing to happen from a random power outage

I'm more sad about my other games. 200+ hours of Disgaea is gone that I can never go back to

Ive had no issues cheesing tempered tracks by sos'ing into investigations, just spam the shit out of the search button because lobbies fill in under ten seconds.

>reset router
Just go to rest mode and it'll disconnect you

Hey maybe they'll actually make Lunastra fight even a little differently from Teostra this time.

are Earplugs a QoL improvement in your part Sup Forums?

A lot of monsters late game combo from their roars, Rathalos especially. Although I got high evade window, making it possible to i-frame them instead

Who needs earplugs when you can just stack evasion and dodge through them

It is but it is rather rare

claiming post, check my 9

If this is true, stop being pathetic. The game isn't hard.

Love them. It feels great being able to attack while everyone else is covering their ears.

i prefer rolling.

I know it's easy and tempered barely makes a difference. What I'm bitching about is the idiotic tracking system that force you to grind, mindlessly, for a chance to unlock a monster. You scrape off some Pukei Pukei gunk and unlock a tempered tobi instead. You pick up Barroth gunk and unlock a fucking mudfish. Obviously after going through this kind of bullshit people don't want to hunt with strangers trying to skip that mind numbing experience, they solo or play with friends.

I've soloed all the monsters at least once, but I always send an SOS or just join one myself because it's more fun to play in a group. I unlocked the cheevo for 100 MP hunts a while ago and I didn't see a single Je suis monte! or any of the usual shitter scum. Japs have been the worst offenders, usually idling at camp after the first death (theirs or someone else doesn't matter) and only come back when the monster is limping. Mission wipes were surprisingly few, less than 10 for sure, and half of those were people killing a capture target.

I have had nothing but issues with unlocking anything with tempered tracks, you've had better luck with the RNG. Search button spam rarely yielded anything other than people needing help with their double Bagel or Kirin urgents and nothing else when searching for 9* hunts.

HR141 here.

I can't stop guys. And I really don't want to.

What did you do for 200 hours? I did every quest in the game and made lots of weapons and armorsets for each one and I unlocked double Bazel at around 100 hours.

There is no man ass in this game except for the fucking bone set kys
Everything else has a fauld or like a waistcoat or a cape or a tassel like Jesus

Earplugs are a crutch for shitters.
Don't even bother wasting the deco slots in them, rolling gives you inate Earplugs if you time it.

>Retard doesn't know that when you crawl, you are literally looking face to cheeck with a another mans booty
Have you even played the game?

>xbone
>shit taste
Not even surprised

Post a video of you rolling through a roar right now.

Not him but the time quickly adds up when you're staring at the blacksmith and who turns off the game when they go to eat dinner?

My time is massively inflated because I'd hunt 2-3 times and then stopped to read a chapter or two in a book or take a break to watch anime or whatever. If the game timer counted actual hunts separately it would be more accurate

>Already playing the game
>Annoyed you can't play the same exact game on your big boy box
What the fuck is wrong with PC gamers?

Just beat it and I'm only at 100 so you can fuck off and suck a dick with this elitist garbage, go back to 4U.

Post weapon usage

Prove it. I want to see something directly from Capcom. Even if they are new, this game proves how fucking lazy Capcom really is.

Pukei Pukei and Paulumu have a Kut Ku body. Jyurtodus is just another Piscine Wyvern, which all look exactly the same but with some differnent moves. Tobi Kodachi uses Zinogre’s, but they gave it a Nargacuga tail slam. Jagras and Dodo are fucking Royal Ludroths right down to the attack animations while Girros still shares the body and spit animation. Legiana is just another flying wyvern with a few Seregios moves thrown in. Beetlejuice is a fatter and slower Seregios that drops bombs. Odogaron has a Zinogre body with the same jump back move(except Odogaron’s has a hitbox). Vaal Hazak is just a Kushala reskin without wind moves. Xeno the exact same shit as Gore/Shagaru/Gog. Nerg has a Gore body with his own original moveset that fucking sucks balls and can’t kill gunners with more than 5 brain cells. Anjanath is a generic brute wyvern with Glavenus’s animations and exploding mouth gimmick.

All that leaves are Kulu Ku and Titzi Ya Ku, which all have mechanics we have seen from previous Bird Wyverns. The rock bouncing your shit? Qurupeco’s flintstone claws. Flashing? Gypceros did it better and Titzi didn’t even gain the insta flash in high rank.

I love mounting kush while hes high in the air. Makes me feel like an exquisite gentleman.

>chameleos
God please do this. Also, how is devilho going to work now that poop makes enemies run and monsters dont have the same pin mechanic as the old times?

>50 hours
>casual
I'm 100 hours in now. Still really enjoying it and having a blast playing solo and with my brother.

If you look at it this way, there's been like 4 unique monsters since tri, they've just been mix-matching everything else onto new monsters.
>Durr dat Munster iz Dunder jUst liKe Zinogere! iT mUst KoPi3d!

>says the jelly switch/pcfag

Question: I dicked around too much lately (I have clocked 120 hours) just yesterday I reached hr15 how many quests until Xeno?

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, bettlejuice!