APOLOGISE

i hope its still going to be multiplat. i dont want to buy the switch just for one game

I think Nintendo probably locked this one down mate. I'd just wait for it to get more games you want and grab one.

hopefully we get switch emulation by the time its out

Mainline SMT is traditionally Nintendo m8. Nocturne was an exception. Is NINE considered mainline?

>still
It was never planned to be multiplat.

yeah i know i wrote it badly. still hope they donĀ“t fuck it up

Yeah, man. It's bound to go multiplat, just like P5 did.

technically yes

>yfw you encounter a demon that is WAY too hard

Oh jeez...

this gives me a reason to emulate

I'd be fine with Persona 5 being multiplat if it meant I got SMT 5 on PS4.

Can't really see why anyone would unironically be angry about a third party game being multiplat anyway

I hope Sonybros get it too.

Sorry but I'm not going to buy one console just to play one game, maybe when piracy becomes more accessible and the library of the console gets something other than BING BING WAHOOOO

>Mara

The only people that support console exclusivity are poor fags.

In reality it's super shitty for everyone that just enjoys games.

I don't care who gets it and who doesn't, I just want it to be good.

Considering SMTIV is still janky on Citra i wouldn't get my hopes up

P5 was multiplayer though :^)

it's always blasphemy when nintendo gets some third parties.

What in God's name did you play SMTIV on?

THIS. Fuck console wars, i just want good videogames.

Atlus's master plan is to spread out as far as possible it seems. SMT is the Nintendo series while Persona is the PS series.

>Its okay when Sony bros port beg

>Being a poorfag
Lmaoing @ ur life

>yfw the only people instigating console wars are kids living with their parents that are only allowed to get one (1) console every five (5) years
>yfw they have to throw temper tantrums on the internet because they can't play all the video games they want because of their NEET bucks

Nah, I own every platform sans Xbone, but exclusives make my dick hard because all the poorfag children and manlchidren seething are hilarious.

Seems more logical for both series to be just be multiplat

>SMT HD only coming to PS4
I'm sorry what? Who the fuck came to this conclusion? Wasn't it announced for the Switch to begin with?

The 3DS is bizarrchitecture that is hard to emulatre.
The Switch is literally just unmodified PC/cell phone parts

It would be great if all games were multiplat but the industry will never swing in that direction. Either buy a Switch, play the game, and continue this stupid trend or ignore it and hope enough people do the same to prompt positive change

>Atlus
>Doing multiplats

The same delusions that compel people to want a Switch port for every game in existence.
Console warriors are crazy.

If it was multiplat then one would just canabalize the sales of the other. Nintendo fans get their atlus rpg and sony fans get their atlus rpg

Switch's parts are literally modified to fit with the system

Its going to be a bitch to emulate them at all

It's got nothing to do with that. By making them console exclusive they get the console manufacturers to pay them money. Sony pays Atlus for Persona and Nintendo pays Atlus for SMT. It's jewery at maximum.

The Wii U is heavily documented parts they've been using for over a decade and CEMU still unable to run 50% of games

Its only good for BOTW

>yuzu is by the Citra devs
See you in 2022

lol @ piss4 fags seething over another NINTENDO EXCLUSIVE

> Not wanting multiplat games, only console exclusives
> Not wanting console exclusives, only multiplats.

Which one is it?

>All these poorfags
Pay up fuccbois

>he's so far up the jew's ass that he buys every single thing they put up no matter how jewy a practice and is smug about it on top of it

Good goyim, you're the consumer they've been working hard to create all this time.

They've only been optimizing the emulator to fix issues related to BOTW so far, right?

Mostly. They've been slowing working to fix other games, Bayonetta 2 could make your ass deaf with its sound glitches

They have to optimize each game, and they're lucky that Wii U barely had any games so it wouldn't take that long to satisfy people.

What does it mean by Harder Demons? The game's more difficult than its predecessors? Are there more demons that have more resistances than weaknesses? Did their moms finally let the be hardcore?

ALL I WANT IS RESONABLE ENCOUNTER RATES FOR FIENDS AND NOT BEING GATED TO LATE GAME

>switch exclusive
>shit visuals

but hey atleast its not casual

>PC faggots
Exclusives are stupid and dumb, every game should be multiplat.
>Also PC faggots
NOOOOO, THEY'RE DOWNGRADING THE GAME BY MAKING IT FOR CONSOLESSSSSS!!!

>still caring about mainline after the shitshows that were IV/IVA.

>graphics are more important than gameplay
the ABSOLUTE STATE of poorfags

>shit talking about 4 and 4a while posting persona
lol k

4a was better than p3
Fight me

Even SMT NINE is better than nu-persona

>poorfag

post pc specs. bet youre brazilian

IV was legitimately great, and IVA fixed all the problems IV had. Sure IVA had a terrible cast, but hey, that's just shitty persona influence.

>Citra devs
maybe once the next Nintendo system comes out it'll be workable.

4a was awesome you dunce

No.
P5 is the best game ATM, but I have high hopes for smtv.
My body and switch are ready

I think the Nintendo Switch audience will really resonate with some of the demons in the SMT series

>current year
>not buying a console as soon as a game you want comes out
Fucking poorfags

>not being an idort in the current year
Only brazillian is you :^)

Kill yourself

We will see. SMT4 and even its sequel game were both really mediocre.

>switch to include harder demons and skippable boss fights
kek

LOL

>SMT games are still stuck on shitty handhelds
This is not fair.

The real question is: will they fuck it up by using bad 3D models or stick to sprites?

whatever that SMT 25th montage video shown is all the mainline SMTs
Kyuuyaku+MT1&2, NINE, and Strange Journey included

Anyone who's complaining about it being for the Switch only doesn't care about SMT. In order to be caught on SMT you must have either emulated and have bought a 3DS in order to play the IV and IVA since emulation has only recently been an adequate enough option. Beyond that it has been years since SMT returned to a console and the Switch is several times more powerful than the 3DS so graphically the game is only going to look a lot better than before. SMT games have never been demanding hardware-wise. Lastly any SMTfag would be glad to get a sequel at all and is more interested about the game itself rather than the platform it's going to be on. Please an hero consolewarfags.

>59hz
>DELL

Sprites were shit

This guys right. True fans of the series don't give a fuck about graphics.

3D models are shit

>a Jrpg would somehow be any better on shitty consoles

>harder demons
What the hell does that even mean?
Not harder fights or gameplay, just demons.

>1060 for a 1440 monitor
i am laffin

I mean, the gameplay consists of fighting demons
So if the demons are harder so are the other 2

I'll upgrade when gpu prices go down fug

The switch is weak, it'll be P4 all over again, garbage 3D models in battles and beautiful sprites in the menus.

Its not that weak

>hurr switch is a PS2
In all likelihood they will be reusing P5's models

Is it actually going to be a spiritual sequel to Noctune and DDS with a Kaneko design ethic?

Because if not I frankly don't give a shit.

>the gameplay consists of fighting demons
But it's not the only thing.
Maybe it means more bullshit demons that can wipe your party out of nowhere.

>In all likelihood they will be reusing P5's models
It seems people like forget that P5 was made with the PS3 in mind

Sounds like fun

Better than P3 & P5 thats for sure

The fuck it will. It needs to have the same models mobile as it does docked. No way it gets the P5 models. Its going to look worse than P5 with 100% certainty.

The gap is not that damn big Christ

The devs can compensate optimize it for the docked mode more if they want, thats what Xenoblade 2 did

>he thinks P5 models are intensive
You realise they just made a fucking mobile game using them right

Do you honestly think Atlus cares enough to jump through optimization hoops for the dock vs undocked? Only Nintendo and its essentially first party partners will ever put that effort in.

P5 models aren't intensive and had to be created to run on PS3s.

Possible but Dx2 used new models so we might get those.

They said themselves that it's going to be switch exclusive because of portable mode

You can still be a fan of a series and be disappointed with it the console it's on or its exclusivity. Surprisingly, different people will have different prefences as to what they want to play on even if it's a series they're a fan of. This is nothing new, especially in this day and age where development envrionments are becoming much more accessible for making or porting games to multiple platforms.

Did you even read what i fucking said

>Do you honestly think Atlus cares enough to jump through optimization hoops for the dock vs undocked?
They will if it's the only platform they're developing it for

The time has come and so have I.

What demons do you want to see in SMTV? Any new demons you want added?

I want this knarly dude