GB Refuses To Cover Kingdom Come Deliverance

archive.is/HSt9G

>"It didn’t come up during the call-in show yesterday. Saw a few people talking about this off-site and thought it might come in the chat room."

>"Anyway, a couple of us looked at it around the time it came out and didn’t find it interesting enough to pursue. The head guy’s shitty views certainly don’t help, but I doubt we’d have covered it either way."

Cu-ckold Gerstmann reveals his true colors in not wanting to cover a hugely popular game, which, need I remind you, has already sold 1 million copies, with 488,038 alone being from Steam sales.

Other urls found in this thread:

player.fm/series/jeff-gerstmanns-audio-dump-zone/the-gerstmanns-yoga-and-other-stuff
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519412063042.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 bitching about Sup Forums

obligatory
>go back to Sup Forums
Are they going to do one (1) video about a VN that isn't absolute trash?

Jeff is a literal fucking cuck, look up his wife who he did a podcast with where he was completely subservient to her the entire time, she is fucking other guys on the reg and ordering him around because she is a hardcore Tumblr feminist

Cuckera loves to use the word "shitty". It's a seemingly unoffending insult and so it's their go to. We need to bring up how it marginalizes scat fetishists and only serves to kink shame.

>2018
>still actually visiting giantbomb

o i am laffin

literally whomst'd

Proof. I'm actually interested if there's legitimate proof he's getting cucked.

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-EIGHTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

who?

EESELEBB NO LIK GAM

Ryan Davis was a real journalist and would be fucking ashamed of what a political bitchfest GB has become

>Fill your staff with jews
>This happens

Reminder: The "shitty" view the developer has is "I don't give a shit about historical revisionism".

Honestly they're free to cover any game they like even if it's because of political reasons.

>obligatory post mentioning the reddit boogieman

NOOOO
GIANT BOMB ARE THE GOOD GUYS!!
THEY'RE TOTALLY NOT SJWS!
I SPAM THEIR UPF EVERY FRIDAY ON Sup Forums BECAUSE THEY'RE Sup Forums CULTURE AND HAVE BEEN SINCE 2008!!!
YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THEM OR OTHERWISE YOU'RE A REDDITOR NEWFAG FDHJDFGDFGHB4FHJGGDHBF FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!! FUCK DONALD TRUMPPPP!!

ESSELEBS EESELEBS ESELEBS

Is this real or are you memeing? Don't want to leave Sup Forums to find out, scared of other sites.

He called someone a faggot during gameplay and spent the next week apologizing profusely.

GB never really covers anything they don’t have an interest in, where have you been?

what a soyboy

GIMME MOA MOA EESELEBS

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Literally who?

>Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
Good.

They took Vinny, they most certainly would've taken tons of fun

The highways and buildings and geography are not the country. The people are the country. If you import ten million who don’t share our values into your nice Western country you will have a small foreign country within your borders. We are not blank slates. We are not interchangeable economic units and we do not have the right to throw away the treasures of our civilization for virtue signalling. How many of your women will you allow to be raped before the word “racist” loses its power over you. It is too late for Europe to avoid a bloody war. It is not too late for us. We are a nation of immigrants: that means Western European immigrants. We do not owe the world and apology and we have empathy for those who suffer in failed countries- but we will no longer commit demographic suicide by allowing this invasion. Every third world country is corrupt, violent and broke, and the world does not need one more. We truly wish you the best and are sad for your pain and frustration, but you have to go back. You have to go back.

Just realised that's a Danish (or Norwegian) cartoon
Why do Scandis hate Yanks so much?

That's a whole lot of wild, baseless speculation and assumptions you pathetic, slanderous/pol/cuck.

He's like the only guy who called out other SanFran faggots on twitter too, but yeah he would be knee deep in this shit if he was still alive. (he was getting married after all)

VIDEO GAMES?

boo hoo, that shit site has no traffic anyway and if they covered the game they'd only focus on how buggy it is anyway.

No, your image is not video games.

Take a look at the image, what do you see?

>Why do Scandis hate Yanks so much?
>responsible for 90% of the "multiculture" ideology being forced down our throats and the inspiration for the remaining 10% of faggots pushing it down our throats
You have to ask?

post a link or fuck off

Hvis du nu kiggede på billedet, så ville det måske give mening for dig.

I want to Rape Her with my penis

The character in my image is from a video game, namely Touhou Koumakyou: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil.
This eceleb you are talking about does not appear to be a videogame

it's a modern phenomenom. just wait for people to get back to their senses and it will calm down. you don't seriously suggest kicking out naturalized citizens?

player.fm/series/jeff-gerstmanns-audio-dump-zone/the-gerstmanns-yoga-and-other-stuff

we know already, OP
this isn't new GB has been shit since the fat man died.

here's Dan Ryckert

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519412063042.webm

>the character in my image
The character in your image does not exist in any games.
Maybe post the actual game art of the characters or fuck off.

>scandis criticizing literally anyone else for multiculturalism
lol

Are these people not educated or what? I figure it's pretty robust and wise to be wary of your own authoritarianism and lack of diplomacy, especially when you're right. It feels good to be considerate of your actions that way, it makes you more correct and you basically get a ton of people on your side by showing reason. 'With us or against us' is weak fascist shit, these people should know that desu. This is a HUGE missed opportunity for a really wise discussion and message about what history and race is, but these people totally waived that in favor of a quick cheap tantrum, pretending not to understand the normal perspective of a historian who's trying to tell a story about his nation's history.

Thankfully human garbage like you doesn't have a say.

So whoever made this cartoon is against the KKK but they are also against black people and jews?

Holy shit, the one time I heard her enter his room in a stream, the way she talked to him gave me flashbacks to being in highschool and having my first gf that treated me like garbage, I was into it for like a week until I realized thats all she wanted to do (treat me like shit). I'm not saying that's Jeff and his wife, I know I'm projecting like crazy here, I'm just saying the potential is definitely there, Jeff is a fairly well off guy with a career that probably wont go anywhere, and he's ugly as fuck, a big target for women like that

Still, for all we know they could be happy as shit and she could be the best wife ever, no clue really.

She is more VIDEO GAMES than your precious eceleb

What a weird fucking time we live in, where saying Africans were in Africa and Europeans were in Europe 800 years ago is considered shitty views.

white ethnostates are coming, and sooner than you think

wonderful leftist bloody tears