FighterZ

Broly's intro is shit

bardock's is top tier though

If Bardock's bandana was really soaked in blood, it would be brown

is that goku azul?

Saiyan anatomy don't have to explain shit.

If Bardock really would have been blasted by a giant ball of energy he would have died and not went back in time to fuck with some weird aliens to create the Saiyan race

Do you really ONLY move up in square color by beating people of your color, and not higher? I just won 16 consecutive matches against people who were mostly light green and yellow and I'm still dark green

Keep combing lad

That's why Episode of Bardock isn't canon.

It's a "what-if" story made to promote DB Heroes

Bardock isn't canon at all

It could've been this, but no they went with a un-iconic cartoonish run

>Bardock isn't canon at all

Yes he is.

SS Bardock isn't canon

Same
i'm dark green and won 5 matches in a row and NO color change
So i switched to ranked, won 5 in a row and still, nothing.

Gonna consider it a blessing in disguise, people will see my dark green square and underestimate the fuck out of me until I kick them around the first match

LSSJ Broly sadly is by far the most popular form of Broly.
There are barely any games where you even see any other form of him, let alone be able to actually play them.
But yeah I wish regular SSJ Broly and a e s t h e t i c Broly would be featured in more games.

Broly was SSGSS before SSGSS became cool

SSB was never cool. SSG was always the superior form.

he means the intro should've been him powering up

So did ArcSys remember Broly has dialogue other than "KAKAROOOOOOOT"?

I see.
Doesn't change that they still should have the other Broly forms in.

The color system is janky as hell. I was light green winning about 2/3 of my matches and the game promoted me to yellow anyways.

Nope.

As I understand it it's cumulative so as long as you have a positive W/L ratio you'll eventually go up, the janky part though is that apparently you have to beat people of your color in order to move up, making it really hard for you to get promoted if you play too many ring matches and get knocked down to dark green or blue, because everyone is light green or yellow

Both SSG and SSGSS look fine

I think it works on a scale of +10. As long as you have +10 victories against your own color then you get promoted

Broly only talks in the first movie.
Afterwards, and in future games, Broly has been reduced to a dumb brute.

Maybe Goku's final punch in his first movie really messed up his head.

We're not getting the full trailer for another month are we

wait till sunday

why sunday

When do people start getting decent enough to not crumble against basic pressure and reliable anti-airs? These Frieza rank guys don't really play any differently from Saibamen

>That's why Episode of Bardock isn't canon.
It is. Toriyama directly was involved, like with Super.

a long time, you still get points even when you lose so those rankings are pretty worthless for the most part. You'll rank up through sheer perseverance eventually

Yes, your color ranking is only affected in matches against people of the same square as you. This is why as you climb up people start dodging you, because they don't want to lose their square. You start at 0, winning gets you +1, losing gets you -1. If you get to +10 you promote to the next color, -10 demotes you, either way the counter goes back to 0. The game keeps track so if you win 5, lose 3, then win 5 you'll be at +7. So it's very hard for people who are blue or dark green to promote, not necessarily because the matches are hard but because there aren't a lot of people down there.

> we got a dumb hulk when we could've had best girl

And here I thought waifus were important to fighting games

MY SKIIIIIIIIIIN IS COOOOOOOLD

That's based on the special, not the other way around, so it isn't canon.
You thought all of the manga was canon? Hahaha. Large swathes of the manga aren't canon, user. Lurk more.

Only soyboys like Kale more than Broly
Only soyboys like U6 sticcs in general

The Episode of Bardock manga was written by Naho Ōishi.

As a DB Heroes tie-in.

It's not fucking canon.

He's the one... THE SAYIAN OF LEGENDS

I'm just gonna stop worrying about it then, if they see a dark green square and assume I must suck and underestimate me at the start of the match that'll work to my advantage anyway

I feel confident in saying I at least belong in yellow based on my recent matches

> the DB manga isn't canon
Look at this retard

TRANSFUSION WITH SOMEBODY
MOROSE AND OOOOOOOOOOLLLLD

>Only soyboys like x more than Broly
It doesn't take a lot to prefer anyone, even Kale, than Mr "Waah baby cried next to me"

Broly is a shit character though.

I even prefer fucking Zarbon and Dodoria to him

>original concept and director/
>AKIRA TORIYAMA

>drawn by/
>OOISHI NAHO

>He's the one... THE SAIYAN OF LEGENDS
You mean Yamoshi?

Who are you quoting?

Toriyama is credited as that with everything DB-related. Even GT.

This guy? Don't be stupid and no one gives a shit about "quoting etiquette"

That post doesn't say that though.

Goku punched a hole through him and left him on an exploding planet also.

Who retconned Broly out of existence?

Kale or Yamoshi?

Broly was already obsessed with Goku before that happened

trailer when

I fucking love it. I don't particularly care for Broly as a character, I only want to main him because he's going to be massive and have tons of armor, so I don't care if he runs around yelling like an idiot. It's funny. I'm just gonna throw out lariats and shit like the Juggernaut/Rugal/Abigail/Hulk combo he is.

If you want a serious, cool Saiyan, Bardock's coming with him.

Kale's not bad when she's not literally Broly with Tits Mode. Unlike Caulifla and Cabba, her being scrawny in base form actually works, and I like her Controlled Super Saiyan design. Her character development went way too fucking fast, but in general I didn't hate her. Caulifla fucking sucks though.

You lack reading comprehension

Anyway, Bardock was in the original manga so he's canon.

He was also in the Jaco manga, which is also canon.

Soon

>Getting Broly means Kale has no chance of getting in
Feels gud.

from what I read and understand she's the legendary super sayian from another timeline, broly can stille exist

>I fucking love it.
Don't lie to yourself. Your disappointed like anyone would be.

And a gif of Broly doing a generic run won't fix that.

He simply hated Goku because of his autistic screeching. It was the second movie where he went crazy over Goku.

Toriyama actually created a lot of the designs in GT.
He just never did any of the writing.

>Start feeling like I'm complete shit at the game and hit a plateau
>Take a break from playing for a day, watch a tournament stream, sleep on it
>Suddenly when I play again it clicks and it feels like I just got 5 times better all at once

Fighting games are so fucking weird like this, I can't think of any other genre where the learning process goes like this instead of gradual improvements

Only waifuniggers are disappointed.

Yamoshi is the actual canon "Saiyan of Legend" in Universe 7

From another universe, Wich means she has an equivalent in universe 7 wich means it's probably Broly.

They could just make a Borly Arc in super and make him canon once and for all, I don't know what's holding them considering how crazy popular Broly is

Kale and Broly are different enough to be separate characters.

But in reality, Caulifla (with Kale) or their fusion is more likely to make it in.

>You lack reading comprehension
Glass houses, user. That post implies that parts of the manga ARE canon, you idiot.

>He was also in the Jaco manga, which is also canon.
No, it isn't.

You don't think I love playing as huge slightly silly musclebound motherfuckers in every fighting game I play? My only disappointment in DBFZ is that 16 is the only true big body since Nappa & Fat Buu are actually setplay characters.

Nah I love Broly and I'm disappointed too. His intro should have been his transformation not this run. Several characters transform in their intro, why not him?
Kale is just a saiyan with a lot of potential, that's it. She was never called a legendary super saiyan. She's just a fanservice character, Broly is still not canon.

No he hated Goku since he arrived in fake Planet Vegeta.

He always held a grudge, and Paragus explained it was because Baby Goku cried (as stupid as that sounds)

Kale is shit

He did a couple of drawings for GT and the logo. That's it. But again, he's always credited in shit he was never involved in.

Anyway, what's your argument? He didn't write Episode of Bardock and it was meant a tie-in for a Japanese-only video game. It's NOT canon.

>Nah I love Broly and I'm disappointed too. His intro should have been his transformation not this run. Several characters transform in their intro, why not him?
Probably because Broly literally gets triggered when he transforms. It'll be there as a Dramatic Scene with Goku.

I guess my argument gets mitigated by Teen Gohan hitting Super Saiyan 2 in his intro, but he also has a Dramatic Scene specifically for when he initially gets it.

>parts of the manga ARE canon
The entirety of the DB manga is canon, idiot

> the jaco manga isn't canon
Yes it fucking is. It's a direct prequel to Dragon Ball, written and drawn by Toriyama himself

Goes to show how little you know. Just stop arguing before you make yourself look even more retarded

You HONESTLY think ASW would develop a separate new model for Base Broly, just for a specific dramatic scene?

If they are going to bother to make a entirely new model, they might as well use it for Broly's main intro

Haha dumb waifufags can suck brolys fat dick
Kale, caulifla, and kefla NEVER EVER LOOL
based arcsys picked the better option

>You HONESTLY think ASW would develop a separate new model for Base Broly, just for a specific dramatic scene?
Like they made Goten and Trunks models even though they aren't playable?

idiot

Their models are in story mode

And Goten and Trunks is used for every one of Gotenks' intros. Not a particular dramatic scene.

If you put it like that, considering they didn't model SSG Goku, I guess not, but there's got to be a Dramatic Scene of some sort. Maybe they'll just model his head and shoulders in Base and start from that shot right into the explosion.

Or do you think he'd only have Dramatic Finishes? I don't care that much, but Broly is so popular I can see him getting a little bit of extra work put into him.

Kale is a cheap imitation that couldn't turn a fraction of the profit returns to Bandai, I can see Bandai pretending she never existed in a year or two, as they prepare the next batch of Broly figures to sell.

Truth hurts user. You know it's very unlikely.

>The entirety of the DB manga is canon
Yep... Except for the parts that aren't.

>Yes it fucking is.
Nope, sorry.

>written and drawn by Toriyama himself
Yup. And that doesn't matter. It isn't any more canon than Neko Majin Z.

The episodes with Kale and Caulifla had competitively high ratings than other episodes.

And Kefla, their fusion, made them a shit ton of $$$ in Dokkan Battle

So idk where the fuck you are pulling that info from

>It isn't canon because I say so.
Ah, to be 12 years old again.

I can't wait for him.

>Jaco isn't canon
(You)
Bulma's sister even shows up

kefla is good in base but wew super saiyan looks bad.

>The episodes with Kale and Caulifla had competitively high ratings than other episodes.
Irrelevant to merchandise, tons of high rated shows can't sell a damn toy.

>And Kefla, their fusion, made them a shit ton of $$$ in Dokkan Battle
Dwarfed by Broly.

So the character established as Goku's father isn't cannon, despite there being no alternative given?

Are you suggesting he had a fatherless Jesus-type birth?

Don't try to argue with canon autists

Quick DBS related question. When Beerus asked Whis if there were any Saiyans left and Whis said "most" of them were on Earth... Who the fuck is unaccounted for? Is it Broly or is it a complete unknown?

In other non-canon material, yes.

I wasn't aware Nappa's S links to a super dash until accidentally panic comboing Tien into oblivion.

Nice counterarguments you're producing, user.

Yes. Goku is literally the second coming. Goku is also a good Christian.

>Except for the parts that aren't.
Everything in the DB manga is from Toriyama and is canon. You don't get to pick and chose which is canon and what isn't.

> Nope, sorry
No matter what you say, you can't change the fact that it's a DB prequel written by Toriyama and is canon.

> Yup. And that doesn't matter. It isn't any more canon than Neko Majin Z.
Neko Majin Z is a straight up parody.
Jaco isn't, it's a direct prequel.

The fact that Bulma, Jaco and Tights even mention it in DB Super only reinforces this.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Can't tell if you're shit-posting or just that ignorant.

Goku was born from the midochlorians

I love accidental in-the-moment combos.

I feel like being on the verge of death channels a decent player that doesn't otherwise exist.