There is no way you can defend this ridiculous shit. All the males are covered in armor from head to toe...

There is no way you can defend this ridiculous shit. All the males are covered in armor from head to toe, why not her too? Or at least make the males semi-naked too for equality?

But she's hot.

No

Voldo, faggot. Have you even played this game?

t. faggot

You know you can make her wear clothes with customization, right? Even a full body kig suit.

There are a lot of men who like fully-clothed men and scantily-clad women. What's wrong with them getting what they want?

Yep, we can't defend it. And I don't care. So fuck off.

This. OP can suck a dick. He probably does so on a daily basis.

1/10 bait. Made me reply. Maxi is hotter than Ivy.

Why does it have to be "defended"? Why can't it just be enjoyed for the ridiculous aesthetic it cultivates? And Soulcalibur does have tons of semi-naked males too, I distinctly remember the loading screens of III having sexually suggestive images of all the big muscley men reclining and flexing and then my dad unironically walked in and started at the screen with his hands on his hips and looked at me uncomfortably and then walked back out of the room

a woman fighting against a 6'2 man with a gigantic sword and winning is itself unrealistic, may as well go all out with it

>All the males are covered in armor from head to toe

Fuck hes hot desu.

Poor bait. Everybody in Soul Calibur is half naked and wearing kinky fetish costumes. Including the men.

Uh, user...

tricked you :^)

Come on, no woman would seriously find that freak hot...

I don't need to defend it. Namco liked it and put it in their game. I'm going to give them money for doing so.

>Rock
>not the epitome of sexy
Faggot.

>all the girls are half naked EW
>best girl wears full armor
What did they mean by this?

>sjw redditor who knows nothing about soul calibur complains about a game hes never played
kys soy boy

>implying Voldo is for women
There are plenty of hunks for girls to ogle though.

You sound like a feminist. And you got to go.

But were not defending it. We know how scandalous it is and its great. Now if every woman was clothed like her then yeah thered be a problem... But youd be fucking blind to say it was the case.

Theres also and xianghua among others. Also the males in this game are affected too. How many pretty boys are there and there are a few scantily clad males too.

Now go back to your hole. If you want attention then instead of trying to look like an ass... Go do something productive and actually be helpful to society you second rate cock peddler.