GB Refuses To Cover Kingdom Come Deliverance

archive.is/HSt9G

>"It didn’t come up during the call-in show yesterday. Saw a few people talking about this off-site and thought it might come in the chat room."

>"Anyway, a couple of us looked at it around the time it came out and didn’t find it interesting enough to pursue. The head guy’s shitty views certainly don’t help, but I doubt we’d have covered it either way."

Cu-ckold Gerstmann reveals his true colors in not wanting to cover a hugely popular game, which, need I remind you, has already sold 1 million copies, with 488,038 alone being from Steam sales.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4RY0opa7hpI
giantbomb.com/a-hat-in-time/3030-42389/forums/quick-look-1815011/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GB has literally become more cucked than Polygon and Waypoint.

It's over.

People forget that Ryan was a SJW and would consistently reign in the conversation.
Not as bad as Patrick but still would do it

>didn’t find it interesting enough to pursue
I really doubt this was the case.

Their loss

Does anyone even care about Giant bomb nowadays?

>I really doubt this was the case.

games they have quick looked in that time frame

Crossing Souls
Rust
The Station
Metal Gear Survive
Speed Dating For Ghosts
Dandara
Subnautica
Aegis Defenders
Fe
The Fall part 2 Unbound

Who is this fat fuck? He looks like a fucking deranged flasher

STOP POSTING THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER. NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR FAGGOT ECELEB GARBAGE. JUST PLAY THE FUCKING GAME AND ENJOY IT.

>The head guy’s shitty views certainly don’t help

Ignorant casualfag here. What shitty views? Quick rundown?

KCD isn't that popular of a game when you look at it broadly. At any rate, who cares? His true colors are that he wants to cover mainstream games, and that's fine if shit.

These threads are garbage

Anyone else find it suspicious Sup Forums never actually discusses GB content anymore, except when something "controversial" happens and its spammed for fucking months like the Abby and the GOTY shit. I'd put money on this being the work of CBS viral marketing dept.

>giant bomb

youtu.be/4RY0opa7hpI

>There are still people who support Giant Bomb
Even fucking Polygon reviewed Kingdom Come Deliverance

All of those are more popular and more long-running than KCD.

At any rate see and move on. There's no scandal here because you can just play KCD right now regardless if a site chooses to cover it or not based on it's popularity.

so much for Operation Quick Look Everything

this

Haven't even heard of a third of those, and another third all I know is the name and basically nothing about the games themselves.
Like what the heck is Dandara? Fe?

Get ready, because I'm definitely gonna be making Giant Bomb E3 threads. That and during the GOTYs when I follow them.

>all the awful mainstream sites and SJW rags review a game
>therefore EVERYONE else should

>giving a shit about GB after Ryan Davis died

CBS isn't that smart, they don't need to do viral marketing anyway when they literally hawk GB on their radio. Jeff himself does a "videogame minute" that regular stations play during news breaks.

Something about being racist because Vavra's game is historically accurate in not having black people and also not being rabidly against Gamergate.

Something something gamergate and also wanting to be historically accurate

Thank god you made another thread, the others weren't enough.

>Giant Bomb only gets brought up so that Sup Forumstards can anti-virtue-signal

giantbomb.com/a-hat-in-time/3030-42389/forums/quick-look-1815011/

They also never posted a quick look for hat in time despite having it show up to be published on the site on the "coming up" list in the next 24hrs and then suddenly vanished. I assume one of them recorded and ql for it and had it ready to go then someone told them to remove it.

>Sup Forumstards not knowing how post numbers work on Sup Forums
Imagine my shock

>he posted it again

Fuck you.

You know there are no dubs on Sup Forums right?

Nice try goy

GB hasn't been relevant since the P4 endurance run.

fucking lmao who watches these faggots nowadays?

holy shit you guys are so fucking sensitive. and you call the left "snowflakes"

There will be plenty of 500+ post Giant Bomb threads on Sup Forums this year.

Don't expect Sup Forumsfags to have intelligence.

Seriously just turn on CBS on your radio and listen for a while. If you live near any major city you'll hear Jeff's voice at least once every 3-4 hours.

Why would they remove Hat in Time?
The only thing that could be considered remotely controversial about it is JonTron voicing a character and all the r34 of it.

Drew and Dan were the last thing holding GB West afloat. Now that Dan has moved to NY and Ben joined, it's gone pretty downhill. Don't even get my started on Abby, ugh.

That was what I expected.
These are lazy ass people working at Giant Bomb, telling them to play a western PC RPG like Kingdome Come is like telling them to play any JRPG. It's just not happening. They've always been like this.

I imagine jeff said something like this
>shadman
and deleted the quicklook.

When was the last time Giant Bomb was even fucking relevant? I never hear about them except from their own cucked fanbase. Never do I hear anyone mention their reviews or videos anywhere but the occasional Sup Forums thread. I mean even Kotaku and Polygon are more noteworthy than them.

The same could be said of Resetera. But hey. When someone really wants (You)s they'll fish up the stupidest shit from the most irrelevant places to get them.

I don't care about Giant Bomb (who even does anymore?), but such comments as his will only increase the game's sales from people who disagree with his views.

Not to mention that Vavra's "shitty" views are just about him making a historical game about his people.

>Seriously just tune in to CBS radio 9pm PST and catch up with Jeff "Still a Threat" Gerstmann on the Videogame Minute™

Your last thread got deleted because it wasn't VIDEO GAMES. Why did you feel the need to post another non-VIDEO GAMES thread?
Do you love ecelebs that much?

If there is no controversy there is nothing to discuss. This is not unique to Sup Forums. People like scandal, gossip, drama. That's how people are.

Bohemia in 1500 and current day Petaluma have about the same number of black people

They're a niche site with a fan base that keeps them afloat at this stage. If it wasn't for that they'd have been dead years ago, no one in the general public gives a shit about them. Hence why they're so retarded, gotta appeal to the people filling your wallets and stopping your shit site from going bust.

>archive link to his personal tumblr
For what purpose?

I can't find any VIDEO GAME called Giant Bomb or Gershmann

There used to be regular, non-scandal GB threads all the time.

Game is set in 1403 Bohemia with a huge emphasis on historical accuracy, from the way people greet each other to what dirt roads would look like from wagons traveling on them
Anyways, someone on twitter made the observation that there weren't any black people in the previews. Vavra, the founder and lead dev, said of course it's fucking 1403 bohemia why would there be. Immediately people came out of the woodwork to try and bully him into putting random PoCs in for diversity's sake becuase it may have been theoretically possible, some people tried to get him fired not knowing he was the boss, etc. In the end he basically told them to fuck off instead of bending the knee, so twitter bullies and emasculated game review faggots are really upset.

Sites like IGN and other more normal ones just looked at the game as is and gave it very positive reviews, noting mostly the high presence of bugs as detriments due to some being gamebreaking but fortunately those are getting patched pretty quickly

Almost every thread I've seen that was GB related and wasn't explicitly about a scandal was started by fabricating drama by immediately stating things like X GB member is the best and Y and Z are the worst.

Sup Forumsfags are a joke. Not only do they actually take themselves seriously they believe everybody else cares about their retarded views.

Giant Bomb is not a VIDEO GAME and therefore has no place on the VIDEO GAMES board

Jeff Gerstmann has been thanked in the credits of three separate video games actually

People have a really hard time recognizing Low Beneficial Racism and often see it as High Negative Racism.

how is that at all suspicious? they've been garbage for years, no one watches them anymore

Laughing my ass off. The only person more unbearable than Dan is Ben.

back when more than 3 people here watched their content

The dev said the game is historically accurate, but it isn't. He cherrypicked only racist and sexist parts of history to push his personal views and ignored the rest of history. The game literally has magic potions and super human strength in it.

Don't worry, those will be back in December. Their GOTY content is fun.

He is not a VIDEO GAME though, eceleb cocksucker

>a hugely popular game
user, most people don't care.

Last year's was shit honestly
First time I didn't even listen to all of it

This
Why is this a big deal?

Ok, but you still never see those anymore. Starting a thread for discussion with "Haha Brad is fat" is not even close to the same thing as spamming the same thread over and over with Sup Forums bait etc.

his amerigano face triggers me

dong zhou lookin ass

>We wouldn't have covered a game that sold 1 million copies

You know that's interesting and all but considering the fucking litany of garbage they are willing to talk about, it's pathetic.

It's pathetic because they don't even have the courage to admit it's because they're politically biased. They're that cowardly they can't even show off the brainwashed arrogance even the flakiest nu-male on Twitter can.

because people disagreeing with them makes Sup Forums shit their diapers

>user, most people don't care.

>Ok, but you still never see those anymore
?????

Because it's the new excuse for Sup Forumstards to shitpost

>e-celeb thread doesn't have content
Imagine my shock. It's almost as if e-celeb threads are trash.

Does anyone else feel like Jason sounds like he's just bullshitting all the time?

Like he sort of just repeats what other people say or goes "oh man it will be so awesome to have all those fighting game characters"

Politics go on the politics board.
VIDEO GAMES go on the VIDEO GAMES board

Every UPF used to get a thread with people discussing every little face the crew made, I don't see those anymore, only the shit like this thread

yeah let's cover shitty indie pixel garbage like crossing souls instead, right?

Yeah, that has that ironic tone about him.

He looks like a filthy c*man.

nice le eceleb thread! donate to patreon pls

Even threads during UPFs boiled down to people arguing about which GB staff had better opinions. Unless you filter 85% of the posts.

Is there another site like GameBombru up yet?

OFFICIAL GIANT BOMB STAFF TIER LIST:

S Tier: Ryan
A Tier: Jeff
B Tier: Brad,Dan, Vinny
C Tier: Jason
F Tier: Alex
Why haven't you killed yourself tier: Ben
Only hired because you're a woman tier: Abby

This list is irrefutable

Still not a single trace of VIDEO GAMES on this thread.

At this point I have to assume you are a marketer and intentionally missing my point.

Proof?

it's probably very rare rare to actuyally care about games at his age

Wrong

S+ Tier: Jeff
S Tier: Ryan, Vinny
B Tier: Brad, Rorie
F Tier: Everyone else

Yeah he's absolutely shit at every game he claims to love and knows nothing about them.
He's easily the worst one.

A marketer for what? Sup Forums doesn't offer critical discussion about games journos. It's all shit-flinging and e-celeb gawking. That's it. Trying to pretend like these threads have any other deep meaning or sense of community is like trying to say Sup Forums has a unified opinion about a specific videogame.

F Tier: Everyone

>tfw can't even remember the last time I watched GB

Still waiting on those VIDEO GAMES

La Creatura....