PREDATORY
PRACTICES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1QN85x9pO2M?t=7m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can we discuss the american penis?

properly modded forums
like ResetEra

That's the only thing he's said that just doesn't make sense. How does ResetEra have any sort of positive reputation?

he sounds like the male AI from survive

From what ive seen of screenshots resetera seems to have fair moderation, then again i spend most of my days on Sup Forums so they could be shitty by any normal metric

>It's a "sucks kojima's dick" episode

How about a kick in the grow-in?

>Puts Patreon and Paypal donation links as the very first links in the description in every single video

>its a Rehashing of the same Destiny 2 video for the 15th time with one more new detail which is only 1 min of his 15 min recap

I unsubbed from the guy because all he did was talk about loot boxes. I hate them too, but when all you talk about is that, it gets really annoying.

I was subbed to this guy for like 2 minutes only. One of his videos appeared on my recommended list so I watched it and though it was pretty cool so I subscribed. Then I saw that the whole fucking channel was him talking about loot boxes, kojima, cyberpunk 2077 and Destiny

Why is this guy a professional article reader? His channel is like an elaborated audiobook, what a terrible thing.

>MGSurvive flopped
>Kojima on pace to make another instant classic

based YongYea was right all along

I did the same thing, then I noticed that for every video, he literally just reads from an article that someone else made, with his annoying voice summarizing what the article says

you're fucking retarded

GameXplain syndrome: sperg(s) cover one games development then drops off the face of the planet

you able to deduce it was that video eventho each of his videos are him in his room talking as well, because you watch it everyday and memorized his t shirt and facial expressions during that video?

What video did he say that in?

>resetera seems to have fair moderation

Still more fair than Sup Forums moderation

youtu.be/1QN85x9pO2M?t=7m13s
7:15. Wasn't hard to find, it was the last video I watched from him.

This guy's an annoying sack of shit. I can't take any of his opinions or views seriously when he feels it necessary to literally yell his name at the end of every video. Fucking retard.

>Bungie Restricts Forums Behind Destiny 2 Purchase
>Wanting to purge your forum of reactionary kids with absolutely zero actual interest in the game on the HATE BUNGIE bandwagon
What's wrong with this?

1. They're restricting all of their forums with the same rule, not just the Destiny 2 forum meaning you can't talk about Halo anymore without owning Destinty 2.
2. It's a paywall.
3. They're already in PR hell, this isn't helping.

man what a cuck

>It's a rerun

>YongYea
>the same guy that believes the bullshit that Sony said about how Death Stranding was their "fastest developed game ever" because of his love affair with Kojima
>the same guy who tries hard to be like his faggot cuck idol, Jim Sterling
>the same guy that said he has immense respect for Kotaku's Jason Schreier for being the "best [journalist] in his field"
>the same guy who makes hundreds of videos on loot boxes after his gravy train on doing analysis videos for Metal Gear Solid V ended
>the same guy who literally makes his living reading Reddit comments and Kotaku articles
>the same guy who looked like he lost his closest family member after NeoGAF died
>the same guy who tries to be full of integrity, but doesn't even hide his bias for companies/devs that he'll suck dick for (mainly Kojima and Sony)
>the same guy that uploads game trailers on his channel for quick views

That's not even funny, user

>that one time he awkwardly tries to flirt with Joosten

LOOT

who is this fat ugly bearded asian lady and why is she showing me her face?

Yes, predatory is exactly what this loot box shit is. It's psychologically manipulative, which is fine for a free to play game since that's the price you pay for free admission, but it has no place in a game you already paid your admission for.

Is he the Paul Jewseph Cuckson of vidya?

>reason for ban: you disagree with us

This guy really is desperate, huh?

>psychologically manipulative
More like,
>I'm too stupid to control my spending habits or control my impulse purchases

YONG YEAH CHING CHONG PING PONG!!!!!

It's not a matter of self-control.

No matter how much self-control you have, the fact that remains that your self-control is being tested. And that's unacceptable in a game you already paid for.

>ResetEra
Is this a new reddit meme or something?

Yes, it is a matter of self control. The test itself is a matter of self control.

Furthermore, you already failed this test when you purchased a game without researching about what it contained.

Worse, it's the new NeoGaf meme.
Way to be a corporate cuck, user.
>It's ok to take advantage of casuals, they should have just tried harder

We have moderation?

In an ideal world, a customer shouldn't have to "research" a game before buying it, they should just be able to buy a game and not have to worry about it being filled with predatory business practices.

Researching a game is not the consumer's responsibility, it's the creator's responsibility not to put this garbage in their games to begin with.

EGREGIOUS
AND PREDATORY
MICROTRANSACTIONS
YOOOONG OUT

Researching a game is not the consumer's responsibility, it's the creator's responsibility not to put this garbage in their games to begin with.

>Way to be a corporate cuck, user.
>It's ok to take advantage of casuals, they should have just tried harder

Look I know your reading comprehension is terrible but never did I say these practices are ok or the "taking advantage of" is justified.

In the real world people will try to fuck you for your money at any point, it is your duty to make sure what you are purchasing, whatever it is, is accurate and what you wanted.

You can blame the car dealership after you purchased a car without any brakes because you failed to inspect or research the vehicle.

In short, you have to do your due diligence.

Its totally your responsibility.

>never did I say these practices are ok or the "taking advantage of" is justified

By placing blame on the consumer, yes you did.

I mean you are right but don't be naive, that's not happening any time soon. The most practical thing is doing your own research.

Failing to do your own due diligence is your own shorting coming. Not anyone else.

A woman who drinks excessively and gets drunk at a party, should assume assume she could be the victim of a rape.

>Low post count user.

This pisses me off more than anything and is the sole reason I will support Sup Forums, no matter how shitty it becomes

(User has been banned)
(Low yous count)

So what is rule 1? Stop liking things I don't like? Good to know that this site is in even worse shape then NeoGaf

The low post count thing pisses me off. So what, you can break the rules if you're a "veteran"? They allow you small moments of freedom if you've served a long enough sentence? Pathetic.