Males playing as females

I think it's pretty transgender if you play as female despite being game irl. It clearly shows that you want to be female but were born in the wrong body.

I do it to games I already don't give a shit about and the females got sexy bodies and armors so I can jerk off to it

Playing as a female is gay

I do it so that male players are attracted to me and I get gifts and erp.

I'm not an autistic self-inserting faggot roleplayer so I'll keep my girl characters while you play pretend, thanks.

The only time I play as a female character is if the options for the male characters are garbage or limited. And they are, quite often.

So everyone should stop playing Tomb Raider, Bayonetta, Shantae, Metroid, etc, because the character you play is female? I'm sure the SJWs will enjoy that.

First time I ever made a female character was in DS2. I probably won’t ever do it again because it’s better to have a male so I can self-insert, but it’s really not a big deal. The female version of brigands armor is objectively superior though

Yeah ds2 is different because you can change anytime.

60% of men in MMOs play as females.

Fucking this dude.
Don't even need gifts though I just like the erp.

Wow 60% are trans...

I think you're pretty fucking stupid

No, but if you play as a female you're either a fag or waifufag

>not getting money out of erps

Not everyone desperately tries to self-insert when playing games.
I'd rather stare at sexy female characters than some boring male archetype any day.
saged

Not gay though right?

hey op, do you only play as human males in games with multiple races? you're not a dwarf or an elf or a space alien, so you can only play as humans, right?

I get to be a big slut who swallows anything that comes out.
I'm happy with just that

This is probably something worth for a psychologist to research on but most of you fucks just use the topic to get a cheap laugh and i really doubt anyone with the necessary credentials to do it would take it seriously anyway since it has to do with videogames

Yes.

totally gay, I don't care dude. I just want to be a dick sucking catgirl slut

>despite being game irl.
How did you guess my secret gender of game?

The character I play in a video game isn't me or someone I necessarily want to be.

Games where I can do this?

Why is that?

FFXIV is what I play for it

Because he's not autistic.

how many times are you faggots going to make this thread?

Because they look pretty.
What the fuck, why is this such a hard concept to understand? Retards act like your online avatar is an extension of your actual physical self. Newsflash: you don't have to self-insert into fucking everything.

They say they like to look at female ASS, but they just want to be ravaged by niggers.
t. PHD in faggotry

>autistic self-inserting faggot roleplayer
>Being immersed in a game is bad
>lol dude I play a woman so I can jerk off/look at her body
>this is somehow less autistic in your personal opinion

>Being so unable to separate fiction and reality that you think the gender of a fake character in a video game equates to a severe mental illness
I think you're the psychologically unsound faggot here, OP.
t. plays male or female dependent on the game

>beat the game as male character
>start game over as stronk womyn to hear different dialogue

>I hit on a girl character in game and it turned out to be a guy and now i'm all embarrassed
Pathetic

>i have zero empathy and can't get immersed in a story if i don't pretend i'm the main character

So what?
It's not like I have a choice.

I do it in MMO's to get sweaty beta orbiters to give me free shit and to give me admin status in their guilds

If you play as a 'cute anime girl' in any multiplayer game go ahead and kill yourself because we all know the real reason you do that gay shit

>you want to be female but were born in the wrong body.
I'm pretty sure there's a difference of
>Hey i think it'd be nice to be a chick
versus
>I am a chick in a guy, oh fuck give me medical treatment to make me feel better and possibly mutilate my body to appease my thought
For instance, I'm obviously a guy and fine with it but I'd like to be some endearing older sister/mom type of busty chick because I can actually cook and clean and am sincere and helpful, which is much more than most girls nowadays can say. Also because big tits are fun and I like the idea of squeezing people into awkward breasty hugs.

Don't tell anyone hehe

I think you're fucking stupid.