Did you ever boycott a game because of its developers and the politics they shove in their games?

Did you ever boycott a game because of its developers and the politics they shove in their games?

Yes.

It would be so fucking sweet if Hiro suddenly started banning everyone who made Sup Forums tier threads and posts on Sup Forums.

Far too late for that

maybe you should an hiro then

kind of
it's just a happy coincidence that those games that force unwanted feminist agendas are also terrible games

I can't boycott a game I never wanted.

No. I couldn't give a fuck.

it's usually the marketing that turns me away. I'm not autistic enough to keep of list of devs.

I would if I played western games

Yes

I haven’t bought some games because of Treehouse censorship for an audience that wouldn’t buy it in the first place.

They don't really make them interesting to me so it's easier on me to not buy the games, doesn't even feel like a boycott tbqh senpai

I suppose subnautica counts

>Yes

>Did you ever boycott a game because of its developers
Yes
>and the politics
No but they've detracted from some games. I'm fairly liberal but I can remember some moments in recent game where someone went IM GAY and I just have to sit back and roll my eyes.
Probably the worst was the division where a nurse who is in an active crisis situation stops to talk about her ex wife to you. Weirdly enough the mission she sends you on later to find her ex wife is one of my favorites. Its like they had 2 different writers for her.

piratebay edition when?

Take your own advice kid.

YOU MADE THE GODDAMN THREAD FUCK OFF

Not really. Don't want to brag about things I like, but I've been very lucky in picking stuff that doesn't gather such cancerous fanbase or developers.
Don't get me wrong, the moment I feel whatever politics they pick affect the overall experience I will stop supporting said game or company.

Yes. Most recent AAA games I don't buy because if politics. Mostly bioware and EA

>Wouldn't it be great if Sup Forums was reset era
Why don't you just fuck right off

Fuck off, Sup Forumstard

10/10

That's not a bad thing
I'd rather have right-wing kids here than steam masturbators or resetera fags

Yep. And I will never opologize fags.

>dev is a faggot but it doesn't leak into the game
Don't care
>dev is a faggot and it leaks into the game
I will not buy your game now.

I do it with movies out of autism. As in, never pay to watch any adaptation, spin off, sequel or prequel.

When was the last time you grudgingly boycotted an objectively great game for your principles, knowing you'd love it?

nu-BioWare sucks, ignoring their games and not being bored to death by the identity politics in their games is just a side benefit.

Normally these people make the kind of games I'm not interested in. But there are some exceptions, in recent memory Ass Creed Origins. The series has been a guilty pleasure of mine and you can tell they tried to shake things up with this one, I would've probably bought it.

I stopped playing Guild Wars 2 because it was just no longer fun, I don't know if their internal politics had anything to do with the game being complete shit though.

gr8 b8 m8

I'd rather have neither. False dilemma, amigo.

>PUBG
the lead dev or something said that we shouldnt be "xenophobic" towards the chinese when asked what he'll do about Chinese hackers

>Wolfenstein
pretty self explanatory, the marketing already was a clear pandering attempt, shame they runied the good foundations they made with TNO

>ME:A
after the borefest of DA:I and the boring crap characters written with diversity purposes rather than them just serving the story, I gave up from the studio

>everything I don't agree with is bait

>As in, never pay to watch any adaptation, spin off, sequel or prequel.
Yoooooo, exactly the same, although you missed remake.

this one was more cause of the autistic alt right parading it around like some kind of fucking miracle game and sucking the devs cocks super hard just cause he didnt let some twitter feminist lunatics bully him
funniest part is any unbias media I've seen of it, shows it as a buggy fucking mess

He didn't insert any politics in it, tho, Jamal

No, I have not boycotted a game because some autistic political extremists online decided to hate circle jerk over a game or its dev team.
I buy a game based on if I think it looks fun to play or not and that's it.

That too. Only pay to see original scripts. Not saying that there aren't great adaptations, just don't want to support that cause by paying for them.

It's obviously not perfect, but it's not a "buggy fucking mess" either. The devs picked the right side, there are more altright meathead gamers than offendatron SJW gamers, and the game sold like hot cakes.
t. radical centrist who enjoys the game in small doses until some filthy casual quality of life updates/mods

No I have an IQ above room temperature, thanks for asking though

Yep. I've been applying that to most media, and it's really improved my experience. It was especially impactful on the quality of anime I was watching

No I'm not a faggot

No I'm not a white beta or a South American pretending to be one.

Every game on steam ever for me

Wouldn't it be great if you killed yourself instead of killing my nation, SJW faggot?

I've heard it from others and I'm genuinely curious. Do you have a problem with Valve, or do you not want to "buy" games on a digital platform which effectively makes them rentware?

I don't give a fuck about the developers names, much less about their political opinions.
Just don't be a retard that can be easily influenced with shitty propaganda in games.

Nope. In fact, strong political messages intrigue me. It's always interesting to see views on different ends of a spectrum. Arbitrary values shouldn't stop you from enjoying a game, it's made me appreciate games like Night in the Woods and Kingdom Come all the same.

It is a bit disappointing to see the right wing point of view criticized far more but that's due to the unchangeable fact that almost everyone in a creative profession is inherently liberal. Conservatives tend to not even attempt to make their dreams a reality and seek more industrious jobs, that's how it's always been and always will be. It's just not as pronounced sometimes. That's why just about every artist, actor, musician, etc is liberal.

So, you shouldn't be surprised that liberal devs will make liberal games. If you really don't like it then be that conservative minority of game devs and make a conservative game, just make sure it doesn't suck.

I have.

Never buying EA, Ubisoft or Bioware games.