youtube.com/watch?v=7eRf__n7VPg
youtube.com/watch?v=bJGvLLEZQAA
youtube.com/watch?v=uPW9TpQ5DWY
youtube.com/watch?v=qbY62dd3POs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

horse penis

vaporwave soundtrack please

yes?

Delayed till 2020 last I heard. They tried to do something better then Witcher 3 and it ended up being too big for them to control.

They tried to put deep learning AI inside the game to control randomly generated events inside the city.

>They tried to put deep learning AI inside the game
!!!!

The CEO is on his deathbed probably

Don't worry, they're the only company that is still good out there,they'll deliver and save the industry.Pre-order.

>CDPR - most gamer-respecting dev to ever make games.
>Vaporware
Bro, do you even game?

So like the director in left 4 dead?

he still looked okay in the other two.

PERSONAL RESPONSABILITY

>deep learning AI

>They tried to put deep learning AI inside the game to control randomly generated events inside the city.

That sounds feasible but for an MMO

He said vaporwave

Vaporwave is not a genre

>denying reality

>slowing down music is a totally new musical genre

Why millenials are so uncreative?

it very fucking clearly is

the fact that I could play 5 separate songs and you could tell that they fall under the category of "vaporwave" no matter how imaginary you think the genre is, proves that is is a real genre. All genres are "imaginary"

Only song you need

youtube.com/watch?v=p1lbjNVbGe4

Maybe this game should have some existing material that isnt 5 year olds to quality for a thread.
Doesn't belong here.
Go to plebbit and talk about the same trailer youve been for years losers.

plunderphonics has been around since the fucking 70s, vaporwave is just a particular version of it

>vaporwave
>in a cyberpunk game

People would just say its a pitched-down version of X song. Do you think Nightcore its a genre too? fucking lol

Well, they've said they're going for a fun atmosphere like that so I could see something like this being in there

i like vaporwave but it wouldnt really fit at all with cyberpunk. punk is in the name after all

>not synthwave
Blasting Carpenter Brut while killing robot shit in a technological ghetto seems better imo

"Punk" doesn't imply punk the musical genre there

youtube.com/watch?v=hB6AHhNLBqk

>synthwave
Dance With The Dead is confirmed for doing the soundtrack.

This shit is as far away as bannerlord.

Bullets are the beauty of the blistering sky

any kind of autonomous ai is going to be too difficult to use for video games. you can't predict what it does and that's not something you want in a video game. Idk if what you're saying is true, but it wouldn't surprise me if CDPR tried to do something like that.

i would rather them spend more time on expanding their VM to make it more mod-able and modular.

for real?
youtube.com/watch?v=_eHMCbR_s_Y

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE!
youtu.be/qApOLaLYZb0

You guys have nothing to discuss in terms of video game content, hence why this thread is a shitty music debate.
Why do mods let these threads exist?

That's because most people don't know shit about vaporwave and dumb meme-faggots think they create vaporwave by simply slowing down some 80's pop song.

That or this type of stuff would be nice when you're just wandering around youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E

Just something more ambient than usually, because it gets tiring when the same bombastic tracks keep playing over and over. Especially when you get attacked by trash mobs and the battle music starts playing again. You know what would be nice? If when an enemy attacks you, the music just stops. That would be a nice contrast

Cyberpunk and Synthwave go hand in hand.
If they don't use Synthwave they have already fucked the game up.

You are irrelevant, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=q3lpoGABH6A

>not posting the superior version
youtube.com/watch?v=ICuM2o-Vcms

It's super tired and cliche at this point. I thought Ruiner had a much more inspired soundtrack. But in any case, they've stated they want the soundtrack to sound unique so I would not expect the same old electro farts from your favorite Perturbator song

Please don't link toxic masculinity with good music.

there's a lot more to cyberpunk than just synthwave you know

have you even heard of digital hardcore and industrial music?

>synthwave

It's like the obnoxious brostep version of vaporwave.

ALL OF MUSIC is super tired and cliché you idiot
"inspired" doesn't mean shit

stop shilling Ruiner and its shitty soundtrack, it's got a hell of a lot more electro farts

Thats too 90's

>t. soyboy

what a grotesquely inaccurate and nonsensical statement

as expected of a wojakposter

>digital hardcore and industrial music
such as?

i wasnt implying punk as in the genre but the general theme of the ficitonal setting. punk (as in the genre) could fit in there but it doesnt have to be necessarily punk (the genre), just rebellious. id rather the devs throw in music that fits the art of the setting. it'd be a bit strange to hear something so modern what with all the characters in their long 80s/90s hair and pulpy sci fi augments

>that's too 90s
no, it's just 90s enough

>ALL OF MUSIC is super tired and cliché you idiot
I just mean the association between this Carpenter Brut stuff and a futuristic setting, it would be a total snoozefest if that ended up being the soundtrack. I'm glad they're going for an unique sound, whatever that will end up being, rock, ambient, whatever

Boy uncontrollable AI aint even exist yet. At least not inside out simulation.

Cyberpunk is not 90s at all, it is pure 80s retro-futurism.

Why change whats already good

Atari Teenage Riot, Cobra Killer, Akiradeath, Front 242, Frontline Assembly, Der Eisenrost, Die Krupps, SPK....

>new shadowrun game never
>actual good shadowrun open world/action RPG never
Cyberpunk 2077 will just have to do.

2814 has some nice music that may fit the mood. HKE and telepath have some solo works as well that may be used.
youtube.com/watch?v=7eRf__n7VPg
youtube.com/watch?v=bJGvLLEZQAA

fortunately or not, vaporwave is rather dead at this point

Ah, true. They've said the game will be "full of rock and roll", I imagine that means the general feel and not just music. Then again they used a standard rock song for the original teaser too, so it could be an indication of the sound they're going for. Just with a futuristic twist since they want it to sound like something that people would listen to in that year

Except we haven’t actually had an rpg like this before, there aren’t too many games like this to begin with anyway. Cliches would be welcome to really get that feel in a game this large.

thats not what i'm saying, i didn't mean it would go rogue and kill you fucking retard.

Cyberpunk is very very 90s

As a matter of fact its popularity peaked in the 90s

much like how synthwave is heavily inspired by early 90s PC game soundtracks

>"rock and ambient" are more unique than synthwave
stop posting altogether

OH NO NO NO NO

Anyone else enjoying Altered Carbon? Didn't expect to have another great cyberpunk work so soon after BR

shut up, dumb /r9ktvpol/ poster

It's a good thing, Blade Runner has always been too mellow and moody compared to Cyberpunk 2020

I am working as a voice actor for this game and have played the demo they are revealing at 3e.

The game is amazing. The world map is at least ten times the size of The Witcher 3 map. The city takes up about 97% of it, you are able to go inside any building you want and the it really feels alive.

Dynamic events, entirely randomly generated NPCs and story lines about them. One of the main things I am doing is recording tons of dialogue so the system can replicate my speech on the fly to build new questlines on it's own. There are a bunch of us doing this so no two players will be playing the same game.

Synthwave doesn't feel very unique when for the past decade anything moderately futuristic gets couple with Perturbator type stuff. It would actually be a total curve ball if the bgm was just Elvis or something

Vaporwave > Synthwave.

Anyone who disagrees is a pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=uPW9TpQ5DWY

My dad owns CDPR, he confirms.

This sounds great though. It gets kind of tiring when every story turns into a "save the world" or "save the city", I like digging into smaller scale problems on a more personal level so I'm glad they're going more towards that. And there's already moody cyberpunk media like Blade Runner, but not a lot of "punk" cyberpunk.

>not doing Bladerunner
In context they’re clearly talking about the setting itself, the hopeless and depressing world. Music and visuals can (and will) be similar still, possibly with actual “rock and roll” thrown in.

>randomly-generated storylines
no thanks

I want well-crafted storylines, not randomly-generated ones

I don't want Fallout 4

After all this wait I realized cyberpunk or any kind of futurism are retarded extremely simplified versions of a future that probably will be totally different of how we can even imagine.

>One meme genre is better than another meme genre

lol

I have to wonder though since they have actually stated it will be bigger than Witcher 3, in what way do they mean that exactly. Seems really pointless if it was in terms of playable area, because Witcher 3 was already pointlessly big and that was just forests and fields. Making actual city blocks takes much more effort. Of course since there will apparently be driving, a big city would be good so that you don't hit the boundaries all the time, but it would mean a less interactive world when you're just walking around

I told you to stop posting, you don't know what "unique" means, you're confusing it with "unexpected" or "surprising".

Curve balls are fucking worthless if they aren't
1-appropriate
2-enjoyable

Are you 12?

Maybe they'll expand the world vertically. Human Revolution did try that in a few areas, it would be cool to see an expansion of that

Well the truth is precisely none of the music here is unique, they're all heavily derivative and established

Precisely, which is why you should stop posting

I would like that, you go up a building and then there's a whole other street grid up there. Much more interesting from a pedestrian viewpoint than just a pointlessly wide 2d grid

no u

a 'small' map of densely packed shit like this would be so much more preferable to the standard big open 'world' games out there. too bad it would probably kill your PC without a bunch of individual cells and loading screens

>literal brainlets
>want DUDE 80S SYNTHS XDD in a cyberpunk setting

Fuck you.
youtube.com/watch?v=qbY62dd3POs

I would take it even if they divided the areas into hubs like Deus Ex or something. Small self-contained zones with tons of stuff going on, the questlines could easily still exist from one zone to another though. At the end of the day, isn't that how the quests go anyway. You're at X village and then a guy tells you to go to Y place, at which point you're likely to just fast travel there. Wouldn't be much different if you were in the central district hub and then you travel to the Little Thailand area with a train or some such, even if you couldn't walk there seamlessly

yeah but wouldnt it be sweet to see some events and shit organically happening outside of your cell? or hell, even dropping off the rooftops of one of those buildings onto the street below or rappelling between floors?

maybe one day. fuck.

Ruiner has couple of good songs but i'm still disappointed about game. It feels like it's rushed.

>people want accutal fucking punk music in a cyberpunk game
>people want le neo 80s
literally fucking worse than steamfags

>yfw this is the first in several “punk” RPGs CD Projekt Red is doing
>next is Steam