Sup Forums hates the most popular game in a series

>Sup Forums hates the most popular game in a series

I just hate everything, it's not my fault popular games come up more often and I have to declare my hate for it more often.

That's actually fine. Just because the entry sold the most, doesn't mean it's the best game in the series.

It makes sense. The most popular is in many cases not the best one.

The Sup Forums hivemind has the worst taste on games ever so you always ignore it.
Now post more Akira please.

>offer criticisms on my experience with a game in the series that happens to be the most popular
>get called contrarian by some secondary who probably hasn't touched any of the other games

>game becomes popular
>Sup Forums starts to hate it

>Sup Forums tries to have interests other than vidya

>explain the reasons why a game that also happens to be the most popular is the best one
>get called contrarian by some petty hipster who's so averted to liking things that are popular with the populace.

>TV show becomes popular
>Sup Forums starts to hate it
>Anime becomes popular
>Sup Forums "hated it all along"
>Ideology becomes popular
>Sup Forums becomes contrarian as fuck

This is the whole website desu.

Sup Forums taste has always been mostly different from western taste for a long time now. The only difference is Sup Forums has a lot of people from reddit and MAL now

>In spite of all of these flaws, Sup Forums is still the best place to talk about video games, but only because the alternatives are that fucking terrible.

>Sup Forums is the reflection of the mind of a sixteen year old who tries so hard to be a contrarian just for the sake of being "unique" and thus making a fool of himself and he will never be taken seriously by anyone with two or more functional neurons

This show is Sup Forums incarnate.

it's literally called normal distribution

Persona 5

>The most popular game is the most casualized.

Was it autism?

>Sup Forums has the worst taste in video games but the best taste in girls.

I'll take teh bait. What subs do I go for Ameagari?
>Horrible
>Enjoy
>DameDesuYo
>Commie LOL
???

What's it about?

Is that a scar?

17 year old girl falls in love with her middle-aged, divorced with a son manager
And yes it's a scar

where did she get it from.

>Sup Forums doesn't stick to their designated anime boards to talk about weebshit

too bad every other shot in this series don't have the same amount of quality

She was the anchor for her high school track team. During practice, she tore her Achilles' tendon and had to have surgery.
It led to how she met the Manager she fell in love with. She went to his restaurant to escape the rain, and he was really nice to her. Then she fell in love with him
The manga is actually about to end soon. It's a sweet story but forgettable