F2P+cosmetic microtransactions

If all games were made f2p with cosmetic microtransactions so that the balance stays good would that work.

Fuck no.
Developers should go back to making a complete game that's been thoroughly tested and debugged instead of mvp and charge 50 bucks for it.

And all the gamers will pay for it?

Why she not turning to moth

Dunno haha

Is this the moth girl or is it just the same artist?

That's just moth girl without her moth bits, same artist. Human Mashiro, ignore her fuzzy skin.

>If all games
No
>If some games
Sure. This model only really works with ongoing or "service" games though, so it's pretty limited as to what you can do with it. I'm really interested to see if a developer can pull off quality episodic content that is reasonably priced. This means barrier to entry is low, and you can pay as far as you'd like to go.

Games should be updated with content

Your mind is already fucked to cuck levels.

Even cosmetic DLC is cancer. Cosmetics absolutely affect my enjoyment of a game and are 100% related to gameplay, stuff like going through challenges to get them (say Halo3's Recon armor). I simply don't care about anyone's looks, including my own, if I know they got them through random chance and/or paying for them.
Good thing I haven't played shit games for nearly a decade now. I'm rid of AAA gaming and PC F2P shit, so I'm good and unaffected, for the most part..

You don't have to get the cosmetics.
Just appreciate that they keep your game free

If it's a great game then yes, people will buy it.

Why? F2P games are shit in every possible aspect. Why the fuck would I EVER want to touch one? It's not like cosmetics are the only thing affected, the core design and progression of the game are too. Sorry but I'm not 12yo or poor. I'll gladly pay more than full price for a game I'm interested in.

Paying is for cucks. I'd rather have the whales paying for the cosmetics than pay for the game myself.

>10 minutes pay for a video game is too much

No thank you. I would rather unlock those items while playing the complete game.

>Giving them your hard earned money
You could have bought food with that money instead of buying pixels.
Companies make more money from whales than from the regular players.

Cuck.

Ok you do you, braindead PC gamer.

>implying I pay for games

lel

The game should have some minimal price of at least say $10 so that there is 10 times less underages playing it and so that they can't just make new accounts for free if they get banned for their stupidity, ragequits, inting, etc.

Then expect to never ever reach their power level as the devs cater more and more to people who spend $2000 a month and the game becomes an unbalanced pay to win mess.

worked for maplestory for a good while

See it can work.

What if the devs stay woke?

No

Why not?