Buy ps4 pro

>buy ps4 pro
>only game available is P5

Is this the only purpose of the persona machine? Why was this such a waste of 400 neet bux? Buyers remorse general I guess.

I mean if you wanted to play P5 so badly you should've just bought a used PS3. Why did you buy a $400 console without at least 5 games decided? Faggot

>playing goty in inferior quality

I played it on PS4

All these people wasting their Uncle Sam bucks tax bucks on overpriced consoles.

play it on a regular PS4, it's exactly the same since it has no Pro support

>the "just for one game" meme
Man, it's impressive how PS4 has like 40 "one games" now

I forgot to mention, why would you even get a PS4 if the only game you were gonna get was P5? PS4 has a TON of games you could play.

>P5
>Bloodborne
>Monster Hunter World
>Yakuza 0/Kiwami
>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3
>Gravity Rush Remaster/2
>Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
>Gundam Versus

I bought a Switch just for BOTW and now it's collecting dust for months. I feel you man. I really wish I didn't pay 300 fucking dollars for a shitty tablet for only just a game. I guess I had to fuck up to learn from it.

Got most of these games when I purchased my ps4. I was very disappointed. They seem so fun from a distance but in reality the games just aren't that fun.

Why would you get MHW on a console when you'll be able to play it at an actually good resolution if you wait a bit?

Because the PC community will die after a week like always.

It's actually a Bloodborne machine, so...

Good question.
Consider this concept: don't buy a console if you don't like the games or can already play them on PC?

In today's world the only one responsible for buying the wrong console is yourself

>4+ years of PS4 games
Why do I own this piece of shit?

Same, just have BOTW and Odyssey.
Maybe kirby will make it somewhat worth.

ugh, sorry but I'm not going to wait 6 months to play a game that's readily available on consoles
>actual good resolution
playing MHW at 1080p/60fps on my pro, tyvm

*with drops

>inferior
It has a few dropped frames and 720p, calm down.

I bought it for BOTW and then didn't play it until Odyssey, beat Odyssey and didn't play it again until just recently when Bayonetta came out since I never had a Wii U.

Wait for Kirby, Bayonetta, new FE and SMTV. Getting a switch for a shit game like BOTW was a mistake, how did you not realize this.

My more general point is that it's really stupid to put multiplats on a list of games for a console

>GOTY
AAAAHAHAHAHAHA

>all multiplats and Bloodborne

Fucking every time. Is there actually any reason to buy a PS4 over Xbone if you don't care about Bloodborne?

Kirby is a garbage 2D platformer that runs on 30 FPS, Bayonetta is garbage when I can play DMC on PS4, FE is anime casualised trash and SMTV started full production last week so it's gonna come out in the west early 2020. You didn't make me feel better dude.

>runs on 30 FPS
not confirmed, btw

What the hell games are you even going to play on an Xbone

Out of all the recommendations to come out of it with "Buy an Xbone" is fucking ass backwards and shows purposeful stupidity

>goty
Of 2016, yeah

>Fuckers who only buy a system for one game, and complains they just did that, instead of doing their goddamn research or waiting till the library got bigger in the future.

As long as I'm just playing multiplats, why wouldn't I buy the most powerful multiplat machine? It's not the PS4

OG PS4 is the cheapest option for multiplats and indies. It's all I use mine for. Although I'm pissed that even multiplats run like shit now unless I fork up another $400 for a pro.

>Simply Bloodborne
I want off of this retarded ride

>M-MUH SUNSET OVERDRIVE

Multiplats we're shit before the pro, stop complaining that a better option is available.

>I can play DMC on ps4

Wow, the exact same devil may Cry games you've been playing for over 10 yeats

If you're playing for power get a PC?

Bruh, it seems patently obvious that no console has worthwhile exclusives, so why are people still buying them?

What games did your PS4 have the first 2 years? Any sane person knows to wait if they want a constant supply of games.

mario

If you're playing anything multiplayer you're going to find a larger and more international community on PS4

Xbone you're going to find, uh

How many people play Killer Instinct still?
Was Rocket League popular due to Xbone?
Why the fuck would you buy the system that's advertising having Minecraft and PUBG as system sellers?

I giggled when I first saw Microsoft advertising for Pubg. They had to secure the most popular current PC game just to sell their system. That shows how much they are struggling.

Xbox has cross platform compatibility

Not really, it's a case by case basis.
Killer instinct doesn't play with Steam copies.

Plus, I believe Street Fighter 5 and Rocket League already do that?

PS4 owners are literally buying a multiplat machine, that isn't the strongest console on the market, that doesn't have cross platform compatibility, that isn't the cheapest console, and that has literally one exclusive people bother bringing up.

the only thing cross platform is good for is fighting games, and xbox doesn't have any good ones.

PS4 Rocket League doesn't have crossplatform. Everybody else does. Sony is literally the jewiest of all the companies right now.

Cross platform with no fucking games, congratulations

You can play with PC players, stop lying lmao

PS4 is €399 and lasts at least five years. How much does a PC cost? A GPU alone is more expensive than a PS4.

Mind you I only play Japanese games so graphics are utterly irrelevant.

All the same multiplats that you're playing on PS4. Be honest with yourself, you chose a midgrade console, and you're reaping the consequences

They still have the better exclusives so really doesn't matter. Only reason to get an xbox is in the case that you don't own a smart tv and need something to play netflix on your tv.

>Suggests an Xbox one X
>Implies anything else is a midgrade

You have yet to name one single game worth playing on Xbox one, and having Japanese exclusives >> No exclusives

What percentage of PS4 players are getting it for the exclusives?

>Japanese exclusives >> No exclusives
Why? Nobody plays them. You should literally be picking the best multiplat option

Haha worthless ugly neet how stupid and uninformed of your purchase can you be?

Stop rubbing salt in their wounds, they still haven't recovered from Scalebound.
The majority I'd say.

>Scalebound

don't remind me

Anybody who actually fucking likes videogames beyond basic bitch ass FIFA and COD would pick A PS4

Why the fuck are y'all on a videogame board and not discussing this year's FIFA roster changes with Fred at the company water cooler?
After all, Xbox One is the new water cooler.

>bloodborne sales 2 million
>ps4 sales 76 million
>2.6%
>the majority
Genuinely hilarious

stop making fun ox xboner babies
they already lost and are down and out of the competition

Holy shit don't remind me

Anyone who actually likes video games wouldn't chain themself to a console with average performance. The PS4 is a console for poorfags

>buying a PS4 for PERSONA 5
user, it's already on PS3, cheaper hardware...

Low effort

Looks like shit on ps3 tho

Holy shit you don't even have a response

shitpost, shitty answers

>Doesn't even answer the question in the first place
>Calls anybody else out

Lmao

>when the sonygros get blown out by an xdrone of all people

Can't really get blown out by someone defending a a dvd player and claiming it's better than a console/blu ray player.

>The majority I'd say

Only if you presume the person listing the games has a decent PC. Not much point in getting a console and complaining about lack of games if you own a PC, the library isn't exactly hidden from anybody.

>digimon story cyber sleuth
Legit one of the worst jrpg games ive ever played shitty bait
Also ps vita version is identical in terms of performance and graphics its OK as a handheld game

Why would anyone want gravity rush?

I really can't understand how somebody can get this stupid

If power is the deciding factor, you go with a PC. If you actuslly give a fuck about 4K and good performance, you will happily pay extra to make sure you are getting the best you can. The XB1 is not that.
Otherwise, you have to endure the awful UI, the poor MP support, and generally less catered to playerbase. I hope things improve, but as it stands they have a strong console with fuck all support.

How many 4k blurays do you actually own

You have terrible taste if you bought a PS4 for some weebshit sim.

>only game available is P5
>only game
>available

Surprised nobody has shredded you for this yet, but there are far more games available than P5 you complete and utter moron. I'm not going to list them for you either, because even people as fucking dumb as you are well aware of the other good games PS4 has to offer i.e. more than any other platform.

I got a PS4 dirt cheap at my local gamestop because I work there with Bloodborne and HZD and Bloodborne is legitimately the one game that made me admit that there are good games being made nowadays that are able to reach older games I used to love as a kid. I genuinely believe that it's one of the best games made this decade. People might disagree and that's fine. But I'm too glad to finally enjoy a videogame again to not be happy with my PS4 purchase.

Nioh had better gameplay
T. Someone who platinumed both
Bloodbornes got the better representation and level design tough

you won't list them because you can't, stop trying to front lmfao

Haven't played that one yet, still busy with Bloodborne. Nioh's presentation and setting don't interest me as much, at all actually, but I'll definitely keep an eye on it. I'll probably check it out when I'm through with Bloodborne.

How tedious is it going to be platinuming both of them? Also, do I have to deal with chalice dungeons for that? With BB I might actually be intrigued to go for the plat.

I own PS4 and Xbox. I bought the Xbox first and then got the PS4 for exclusives(bloodborne and persona 5) loved bloodborne but after beating it I’ve never had the desire to play it again and I hated persona, not into weeb games but I thought I’d give it a try, now I only play Xbox cause it’s better in literally every other way, better ui, 99% of the same games a PS4, better controller, better online, better store, better deals(gold is fucking awesome) and better exclusives(yea I know they are on pc too.) unless you are a super weeb I don’t see any reason to own a PS4 over Xbox, though that may change in the future.

On addition I love the backwards compatibility.

Platinuming bloodborne is pretty easy once youve beaten it just look up a guide on which chalice dungeons you must do cause you dont have to do all of them
Prepare to be raped by a much harder version of amygdala tough but hey you can coop those dungeons i think
Nioh is a bit more tedious in some regard but there are cheese tactics which i used to plat it

Also play the dlc that shit is the best part of bloodborne

The PS3 is the Persona machine dude, it has P5, P4, P3 AND the P4 fighting game spin-offs. The only ones it's missing are P4 Golden and DAN, just get a PSTV for those. Plus why would you buy a PS4 Pro for just one game, let alone a game that's really not that graphically impressive.

its fun

>you chose a midgrade console
Did you not own a current-gen console until November 2017?

Yeah, thankfully I bought the goty so I got that covered.
I don't fuck with PS+ though, fuck having to pay for online. I don't like playing multiplayer, especially on PS4, and even though non-offline Bloodborne intrigues me, I'm not going to pay extra for that. I'll just have to become proficient.

How is it stupid? There are no games that I want to play on PC that I can't play on PS4 for much less.

I could build a €1500 PC right now and you know what I would do with it? Emulate the PSP to play Ao no kiseki.

Alright
Well good luck hunter! You can do it!

I recommend buying PS Plus. It has good deal and sometimes they give good games. You could also go to /bbg/ to do spelunks and fight clubs.

>Yakuza
>multiplat

/thread

Thanks fellow hunter!
I'd love to play Bloodborne online. But it would be the only game to play online on. So far the PS Plus titles weren't very interesting to me to justify the price. I'll see what the March games are going to be, if there's anything nice there, I might check it out. The game does feel quite empty without the online component I'm used to in Dark Souls on pc.

But Persona is a PS3 game.

Are you me?

Yes.