*blocks your path*

>*blocks your path*

*Pull out my trusty upgraded plasma cutter*

>"kills your favorite franchise"

full damage upgrade cutter still needs 4 or 5 shots to sever the tentacles

*blocks your path*

>that Dead Space 1 part where doors get locked and unkillable faggot monster is chasing you around the room
>your running speed is slower than his
>no stasis recharge stations
>endless spawn of regular enemies just to fuck you up a tad bit more

what a delightful game

Shoot its legs off.

*Pull out my trusty ripper*

Always hear the sound they make and think it's just some background noise to scare me then I actually see them

*shoots off all three of your tentacles*

nothing better against those little shitters

these dead space threads make me happy inside

How would you rank the weapons?

Rifle>plasma>ripper> everything else

*punts u into orbit*

It's all the same guy, me. Been replaying it for the past 5 days and making a thread every day. Y-You are welcome

And then you remember the franchise is permanently dead and feel nothing but emptiness.

(Angry buzzing noises).

thank you user

Am I the only one who didn't think 2 was particularly special?
I did only play through 1 and 2 recently though.
Had DS1 on release and dropped it after half an hour because of the horrible PC controls.
Finally came back to it recently and loved 1 and was quite hyped for 2 given the reviews and reaction when it came out but was really underwhelmed.
The setting is shit in 2 and it just feels more like an action game than a survival game.
I never bothered going near 3 because all the criticisms felt a lot like what I thought of 2.

Cutter >>> rifle > everything
it was one of those games where you never need to change your starter pistol just like cave story and the first uncharted

Did anyone play the mobile spinoff?

Shit was actually good and controlled nice for touchscreens. Was taken down by EA for some reason.

A few years ago yeah.
I thought it was pretty neat.

you really do need a rifle for those tiny shits that keep falling out of dead monsters

The force gun will always be my favorite. It was the closest to a shotgun.

ds2 had actual shotguns right?

The alt fire is fucking satisfying to use

played ds2 and had every gun unlocked at the start. is that normal?

*plasma cutters two arms*
*stomp*
*stomp*
*stomp*
Wow that was hard.
*stomp*

It didn't. It had force gun, line shooter and ripper which kinda filled the role. Though all of them also had long range option.

I think a bloody or unitology rune covered version of the weapons where DLC and unlocked automatically.

That's the preorder DLC garbage. You are not meant to use it.

The extra guns and armor was the result of them adding on disk DLC they were going to sell later. Someone cracked the content and everyone had access to it all within the first few days of release so they just said fuck it and gave everyone all the content for free after that.
It wasn't normal so much as them giving up and letting the pirates have their way.