They really shined a light on how little you can do with coins...

They really shined a light on how little you can do with coins. They should have added more Odyssey customization options or even maybe linear challenges that cost like 8000 coins. I'm at 9999 and I'll probably never go below 8000 now.

did you get the skeleton outfit already?
if so, I don't know why you're still grinding coins.

Because you fill up to 10k after like an hour of balloon world.

yeah, and the skeleton outfit costs 9999, once you've got that you don't need to grind anymore so you can simply stop.

But I'm saying I think the insane amount of coins you get playing the balloon game would be well complimented by more items that you can use the coins on.

You can buy 99 moons at each shop.

probably the exact reason they added more costumes with the balloon world update, then?

THE CAP KINGDOM IS FUCKING CANCER

14k coins worth of costumes added, which can be acquired within an hour

Nah, the worst is the Moon Kingdom. There's like three spots you can hide it. Is it even available in Ruined/Cloud? I didn't check.

>its an user hides it right next to the starting posistion balloon

"find it" is too easy, every person looking for balloons gets like 2-10 extra seconds (depends on how much time the person placing the balloon took) and they have a fucking homing hat

>Cap Kingdom and Moon Kingdom don't get alternate skyboxes
>Ruined and Cloud Kingdom don't even get the minigame at all
>Most people hiding their shit out of bounds or impossibly remote corners you can only get to with pannenkoek-tier autisn

so you want them to have been more expensive? you want there to be more grinding? alright

I honestly wouldn't mind every single piece being 9999 coins

Anyone wanna try my balloons? Not all of them are hard.

>tfw no ghost kingdom DLC with boos where you play as Luigi

I'm glad they found a more fun way to grind coins at least.

I hope they add some alternative start points and rotate them through
Lost Kingdom would be more interesting if starting from the bottom

>tfw no out of bounds kingdom where every moon is hidden out of bounds

I would unironically enjoy a hidden "World -1" type level where everything was a terrifying glitch and the rules of the game went out the window

I bought every outfit and got to 999 moons on 2 playtroughs, I'm playing for the third time to use even more coins.

>every seaside kingdom balloon is hidden in the bubblaine glass
WOW YOU'RE ALL SOOOOO ORIGINAL

I put mine where the koopa race ends

This kingdom is fucking easy, what the fuck are you talking about?

>guise I hid my balloon in a tree look how clever I am

Not mine motherfucker

I refuse to get the RC Car/Volleyball/Jump Rope/Bound Race Moons out of principle. Antifun.

Balloon world is such a good idea but the execution is terrible. The game presents itself as a kind of hide-and-seek but the tools the game provides you for seeking are way too good; clever hiding spots are useless against that distance counter. The best strat is to put the balloon someplace that requires a very precise, skillful run to reach, because you have infinite retries when hiding but each retry costs you coins when finding.

>placed my bowsers world balloon as far away as possible in the 30 seconds
enjoy hurting your wrists shaking your remote

too bad people get like 40 second if you use up all 30
and yes that's without coins

I already ran around these worlds looking for shitty filler moons why the fuck would I want to play this add on? I seriously don't get why they even bothered making this.

People always get 33% additional time, so if you just run as fast as possible into a single direction for 30 seconds whoever is searching for it will have 40 seconds, making it probably pretty easy.

For fun?

Still 97 10/10 GOTY.

Keep shitposting salty Sonyniggros, your tears sustain me

is there a way to see the value/time limit of your balloon?

see

A third more than what you take. so if you place after 9 seconds others will have 12 to find it

>shined
死ね