Strongest Kiseki protagonist

Strongest Kiseki protagonist

How does this make you feel?

Not much competition other than Kevin honestly.

>estelle is just B+ rank
What went wrong?

That's still Kevin until CS4 at least
Canonically, ranking up in the Bracer Guild is actually difficult and not like the games where typical Bracers spend a couple years on each rank before moving up, even longer moving from B to A, and S is basically unobtainable without being outright superhuman. Getting B+ rank after just a few months is impressive as fuck.

Nothing. She's an ordinary girl and that's what I like about her. She's still stronger than some of the strongest people in the world barring superhuman freaks like Rean.

>cs3 wont ever release on pc
>crossbell port never ever
I regret giving them money

>cs3 won't ever release on PC
It might be delayed, but if it actually does come to the west it'll probably get ported eventually, whether it's through Xseed or NISA.
>crossbell port never ever
just emulate the fan translations dude.

If Rean slapped Estelle on the ass would Joshua be able to kill him in the ensuing autistic rage?

Looking at tier lists, Joshua would probably get his ass kicked, unless he ambushes Rean.

Trick question, Rean is too beta to slap anyone on the ass.

Rean wouldn't slap anyone on the ass, but if he did Joshua would probably be able to move quickly enough to go for the throat. Might be a different story for Mastery of Ultra Instinct Rean (lost control) though

How is it that Joshua was able to go toe to toe with Leowe one-on-one? Leowe is roughly equal to Mcburn (lol), and Mcburn is head and shoulders above rean.

Some shit about wanting to be proved wrong, and you know, he did get a bit exhausted from fighting four team members.

CRRRRREG

Are there bonding events for Alfin in CS3? It always seemed weird that they were in CS2 considering that romantic pair could never actually exist in canon.

They explicitly say in game that Loewe is already heavily worn down by the fight you just had with all four party members.

I think I heard there are, but there's no romance. Being an Alfinfag is suffering
There's no romance with Fie who's tied with her either I hate it

>that romantic pair could never actually exist in canon.
Rean is Osbornes son and Osborne is the most powerful man in the country after CS2. The king and his family lost most of their power already, a political marriage would be most wise.

People forget there is a fucking five year gap between CS2 and CS3. Who knows how strong Kevin/Estelle have become since then.

Kevin+Merkabah would BTFO Rean and Valimar gg ez

That's because there's not much to develop in a romance with shitty one-dimensional non-characters that wouldn't make sense to have a relationship with canonically.

*two year

Is it easy to max everyone's link levels when using a NG+ file with max bonding events or will even that take another playthrough?

Joshua and Estelle have been chasing Ouroboros, Kevin is a Dominion crushing heretics... And Rean became a teacher.

He'll look like a joke when they all come back in CS4 to clean up his mess.

What a shame. Alfin's rescue sequence on the Pantagruel was one of my favorite moments in the CS saga.

The kicker is that whomever Rean's canon romance is, they are probably going to keep it vague in the lore so as to respect players romance decision in game. I think Alisa is meant to be the "canon choice" but I don't believe that the following games will make their pairing official like they did with EstellxJoshua. I think it will be kept vague. The problem is that if Rean WAS hitched with Alfin, there is no way that could be just sort of glossed over and ignored. If he were to pair up with Alfin it would be a huge deal, so the fact that they cannot acknowledge this possibility means that it is difficult to support even as unofficial head canon.

Why do people love the Crossbell games so much? I can't speak moon so I really don't understand what the hype is all about.

Having said that I did actually like the Lloyd and Rixia segment in CS2 but ...

I have yet to play Ao but Zero is easily the strongest "first game in the saga" compared to TitS and Cold Steel 1. I think it did a fantastic job in balancing set-up for the future game and developing its main crew. Crossbell is pretty nice too and its Zero's Chapter 3 is one of my absolute favorite segments in the series.

I also think the Crossbell cast is aesthetic as fuck.

Estelle is strongest. Not because she's the best fighter, but because she is fucking U N S T O P P A B L E

Likewise, Rean is the weakest because he gets stopped by literally every pebble on the down.

It had the best gameplay in the series by far, since it builds off The 3rd rather than just removing features like CS did. Zero is less of a slow burn than FC and isn't full of filler like CS1 and 2.

I want to hug him and tell him it's gonna be alright

reminds me of pic without a cap

I want to slap him and tell him to man the fuck up and stop being an emo git

Calvard when?

he hasn't got shit on kevin.

I really had all of the forced modesty of Kiseki protagonists. Every time Rean says "oh im really nothing special" or watever it makes me a little bit crazy. Can we have a protagonist who is just a total fucking asshole for once? I want Kazuma from konosuba to be the next protag. Isekai in Calvard when.

Why are we still here?

>strongest MC
>still jobbed at every single opportunity

Crow Armbrust: Gnomes sent us to a hell but we are going even deeper. Take back everything that we have lost.
Punished Rean: Crow, I'm already a demon.