What are you doing here you POACHER

What are you doing here you POACHER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Pt1whp15P8
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com/Alchemy Recipes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks like a racist

I despise how flabby and weak his face looks. Why didn't they gave him a strong jaw and piercing eyes?

He is 16

He killed millions...

The face of a man lost in oblivion

Because they wanted the main audience to identify with him

Because he's a shitty peasant, dumbass.

So what? The average 16y old football jock has more bone density in his skull than this faggot has in his body. He's got bug eyes, microstomia, a crooked nose, and ears the size of an elephant. He looks really shitty. This better not become a thing. First Kratos, now this. Why the fuck are modern male protagonists designed to look like toddlers these days?

You're a good lad, OP.

who punished him?

In a rush to pray, borther?

He is?

What the fuck is your issue
He looks like a plain, average dude, which is what his character is. Why would he look like a football jock? Also, if you think all football jocks are chisel-jawed Greek gods then I would be surprised if you've ever been to a sports game

Once upon a time...

you clearly don't understand why they made him look like this
and this game isn't for you then, fuck off

holy shit come out of your fucking cave you mongoloid and you'd see how incorrect you are about the world

mfw henry is mocap after a real life henry

Well, he had a stronger jawline back in the days

Dey vork for de mersenary... de maskett mahn...

Brainlet Jr.

He looks 35

>Walk five feet
>Corpse
>Another stranger teleports behind me
>"OI I BET YOUS A MURDERER, EH?"
>Nah, you're the real murderer. I'm gonna tell on you
>They run off towards town
>I brain them with a mace and dump them in the woods

This keeps happening

You learned
>women in the Middle Ages

>being this insecure

And nothing changed about Kratos except for the fucking beard which is pretty convenient given the climate change. I'm afraid you've actually allowed the Sup Forums memes to get to your brain and embed themselves into your being. Only euthanasia can help you now.

Post pics of real henry
Have a real hans

im actually mad they changed him, this henry would have been better. Still average but a touch more masculine. Looks like a random rank and file members of the night watch.

ayy mang innit that da dude from dat racist ass game?
shiet dude imma fuck yo racist ass up white boi postin that shiet
fuckin racist crackers not finni to put black people in da game fuckin wack ass shiet

im all for diversity in character design/features but i HATE this guys face

>I want all my characters to look like bricks

16 going on 26.

Hey everyone, Henry's come to see us

Henry looks 1000% russian/east slavic

No he doesn't he has the most generic lower class English face ever.

I want to protect Henry
is there any r34 yet

He looks like someone's cute baby brother.

He is ugly
youtube.com/watch?v=5Pt1whp15P8
Hans though

Nice shirt, was it worth it?

I want to mercilessly rape Henry
Not yet, but soon I hope since white nationalists are also the most homo deep inside

sort of looks like todd on the left

Where the fuck do I find poison, I've played god knows how many hours and have 15 in alchemy, and still no poisons

>Slavs
>strong jaw

So you're saying he looks like your average peasant, exactly what the developers intended?

I bet this is what he'll look like if they make a sequel. He even has his dad's haircut.

Everyone, Henry has come to see us!

Soyboys want a manly caricature to project themselves onto because they themselves are weak and effeminate. Video games are a means of escapism to them, so if the main character of their power fantasy isn't a 10/10 stud pussy slayer and actually a weak, ugly looking person like them they throw an autistic hissyfit.

There's a witch that lives just outside of Ledetchko, northwest
I found her when she gave me a quest to exorcise a ghost from some woman's house

She sells poisons and other super powerful potions you can apply to your weapons, here's a list of various potions / poisons
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com/Alchemy Recipes
You can buy the recipes from her or individual potions. OR you can go inside her house, empty her stash which gives you every single thing she sells. All herbs, potions, recipes and her gold.

kill yourself

here's her hut in map

>praise jesus christ

>doing the mission to sabotage the executioner from Kuttenberg
>get caught while sneaking around
>beat the shit out of the executioner and his assistants, still sabotage their stuff
>on the day of the execution, the executioner sees me arrive, jumps down from the gallows and proceeds to attack me with a sword

>doing the quest where you have to find out where the recruiters are in Sasau
>the loudmouth in the hospital has bugged, he won't talk to me, no prompt
>choke him and sleep in his bed, clipping through him
>when I wake up he's fine, walking around the baron's house and I'm still unable to talk with him

>doing the mission where you have to explore the mines near Skalitz
>do the whole part in the mines riding Pebbles, whistling to teleport him up ladders, clipping through the mine's ceiling

I swear to god this fucking game

Fuck off GoT retard. Absolutely cancerous.

because he's supposed to look like weak peasant that works his way up even with no talent

Wait until the last mission, it’s unironically the easiest and worst quest in the game.
I deleted the game once the epilogue had finished and haven’t gone back.

God, Henry is the fucking best boy. Even when he's being at his most hostile and arrogant, he is still the single most polite and lovely fucking dude in all of Bohemia.

OUR GUY

Jesus man, why do you have so much aggression bottled inside of you? It's a fucking book and tv series. Does it bother you that people reference it? It has swords and knights, this game has swords and knights. Clearly some people that read and watched GoT might buy this game and im not even a bloody fan just someone that watched it in passing. You need to work on that animosity.

Henry had a hard live

this is your waifu, say something nice about her!

You saved her, right Sup Forums?

Youre just retarded.
Dont look much into it. Youre not special

>go for a walk
>horse around with each other
>playfully starts racing me
>drop exhaustedly in the meadow, chat some more
>mfw this is exactly how my first date with my teenage sweetheart went, minus watching a movie afterwards
Cringey, I know, but still brought back memories. I don't even find theresa very attractive besides that.

She's a fine lass.

On the contrary, I'm a ridiculously attractive, muscular man and wish to be represented in video games. I did not work for this appearance to play the role of some dumpy, hideous creature. While you genuine soyboys can tolerate playing as something that is undoubtedly a better representation of a man than your true self, I do not want to take control of something lesser than I.

>I don't even find theresa very attractive besides that.
You have shit taste.

Wow she's pretty, Henry looks like a fucking trog.

Honestly she might be one of the best looking female characters I've seen in a game.

JUST

Did someone edit her to look like a boy?

TITS LIKE A COW
What happens if you dont?

Should I pirate the game?

Nothing as far as i know. Maybe they will expand on that when they release the Theresa expansion.

She says she was able to fend them off by grabbing a knife or something. Then she questions how you knew about her attack and you either have to admit to being a coward or lie to her.

are you supposed to lose the fist fight to get the money from the drunkard in the first mission? idk if i need to get good or im supposed to lose

You sound like you need to do some heavy dick eating.

Win the fight, he doesn't have money so you take the shit from his chest to sell.

Why did we let the alt-right win, Sup Forums? Witcher, now this ...

he keeps grabbing me and kneeing me in the face but ill keep trying i guess

that looks like it's Radzig though

Do the shitthrowing quest with your squad first, I think they can help you beating him up. Don't know for sure though because I didn't do it in that order, I just think it was implied by dialogue choices

You could just not fight him and sell one of your schnapps to raise the money like a good lad.

Real life isn't a movie mate.

>You could just not fight

no pussies allowed

How is Witcher alt-right?

>selling schnapps
>not collecting thousands of nattles for sale and accidentally boosting your vitality by 2

He's a grey fucking male

Got a quick question lads, I just arrived to Tameberg or whatever the castle is called and I want to find a place where I can deposit stuff I got from a dead cuman
what to do? I am overcumbered

They have assigned you a bed, there should be a trunk there too. That trunk is shared between all beds you own, easiest way to get a new bed is to tell inkeepers you'll stay "a few nights" and pay them

Stop hugging him.

Play around with the distance a bit more. He'll attack you, block, counter with a jab to stun him a bit then follow with a swing.

Don't try to unload a whole bunch of hits at once, just play it slow.

If you went and threw shit with your friends you can ask them to help you beat him up

no trunk on the talmberg room
I just wanna drop this shit before going to bury mum and dad
are there Inns on the way there?

>tfw yesterday every single one of my saves got corrupted
>I'd have to start over the entire game to play again
>no patch since then, afraid it'll all just happen again

Why bros, why was I betrayed? I love the game and they hurt me

this game is boring AF

No there isn't, best advice would be to try to sell it, there will be plenty of Cumans to rob later. Believe me, I spent the whole return to skalitz quest awfully overencumbered, and it wasn't worth it, you'll be swimming in groschen soon enough, croaching around doesn't pay off. The problem is that the traders in and around talmberg are poor af, so you might even have to drop it altogether

This game is supposed to be about medieval europe and I'm 70 hours in without a single mention of anything actual knightly at all. Where are the large castle sieges with the trebuchets, hot tar/wax and ? Where are the fair maidens and high aristocracy, where's the religious zealotry and dogma, I haven't seen a single "priest" chant for crusades or witchcraft or anything. The extent of aristocracy I've felt was some third rate used goods "lady" asking me to do some fetching chores for her. Goddamn boys where are the virgin fair maidens that beckon me to fight hordes of ottomans for their virginity? The world doesn't feel believable of a medieval setting at all.

What the fuck! A cute western woman in muh videogames??

The first priest you meet gives you a quest to investigate witchcraft.

In Rattay?

Uzhitz.

That's because you are in the poor part of the country. They don't have enough money for that sort of shit, though you do get 1 trebuchet.