Dad walks in

>dad walks in

>dad

You're the reason your mom left. I'm off to kill myself.

>sister

>living with your parents

>living with your parents
>having your screen facing the door
>not locking your door

Are you homeless?
Because there in no way anyone who posts on here is capable of living their own.

>tfw moved back in with parents
>can't just jack off and leave cumstains everywhere anymore

Not everyone is as woefully pathetic as you.

My mom lives with me in my house.

All my living expenses are paid for by being an early adopter of bitcoin.

>he revealed he's a normalfag
Gottem

goddamn it must suck being you

>Americans

>not living in the house your great grandfather bought that was passed to your grandfather, then to your father and that you will someday inherit

I feel bad for you single mother millennials. Not owning land. Not spending your childhoods learning how to repair a roof and lay shingles, or landscape your own lawns for when you become home owners. Or even worse, not having land to pass to your son someday.

I bet you don't even play video games.

Better to be normal than a net drain on society.

Do non-americans live with their parents more often or something? That seems off to me.

Depends where you live. Living on your own in California is some otherwordly shit, but one state over you can get a home for a fraction of the price.

>Living on your own in California is some otherwordly shit

God damn this couldn't be more true.

>decide to want to move out
>nearest shitty apartments are 2.2k+ a month for rent

Hope you're off that meme currency.

>$20k in Dec 2017
>$12k in Jan 2018
>$6k in Feb 2018

Go back to twitter or facebook then, retard.

>Obsessed

I live with my girlfriend in an apartment. We both pay equal amounts of rent and bills and I only have a minimum wage part time job.

Better to fanny fluster you losers here.

>Overwatch

>Better to give people a bunch of anti-normalfag ammo with my posts! That'll troll them!
normalfags actin tough are such a delight

How much do you make

>look mom i trolled 4chanz
Epic bro, just epic.

>unzips dick

>dad walks out

>go to chad's house
>see this
what do

>cheapest I can find are 800 a month studio apartments smack dab in the ghetto
get me out of this state

I believe he said minimum wage.

This but unironically. Millennials keep wasting money on shitty apartments/condos because of the “muh living with parents” boogeyman. Meanwhile I have 5 acres in Cali that I’ll inherit. And it’ll be passed down to my kids too.

>he didn't hodl

>dad walks in
>how are you doing son? looking for a job in your computer like you promised?

I only pay 450 a month. But i live in canada so...:^)

>he doesn’t make at least 6 figures before taxes

You did go to college and get a decent degree right?

Is this an American thing? Surely parents know that their kids are interested in sex? Unless its CP or animal sex it doesn't matter.

>schizophrenic dad walks out
probably for the best

>putting yourself hundreds and thousands of dollars in student debt just for something a $20 IQ test can tell you
lmao

The point is to get a degree that isn't worthless or go to a trade school instead of an indoctrination center.

>not being a neet

so you're really paying more like 1000 a month due to all the taxes gutting your paycheck for your "free healthcare", dog blowjob fund, muslim safety fund, etc.

Watch me daddy!

I'm all three. I don't even have a lock on my door. Kill me.

No, his country doesn't spend a retarded amount of money on the military so they actually have money to take care of their people

Nope. Just 450. Its nice to have money leftover to spend.

Actually in my country everyone is entitled a roof over their head. Its the law. So I have an apartment for €300 rent per month.

While I recently got enough income to live on my own(40k salary), I still live with my mom because renting an apartment on your own is bullshit.

I pay pay $300 towards rent and pay the cable, internet, and electricity.

I've only had this job half a year and I've already saved almost $12,000

gonna mortgage a place eventually.

>Meanwhile I have 5 acres in Cali
>in Cali
you have to go back pedro
btw how did you stole that land?

>one modder's autism causes a bunch of Haydee mods to get taken down from steam
>mfw

I can understand if people want to live with their parents on the grounds that they pay rent or that they're taking care of their parents because they've grown too old to take care of themselves.

Anything else is pretty sad.

>Meanwhile I have 5 acres in Cali that I’ll inherit
>inherit

At least admit to riding off the success of your forefathers.

I pay $400 a month on the rich side of town directly across from a park. The downside is its Kentucky.

>the only Haydee mods out there a model replacers
>no one bothers to fix the shit gameplay and or improve the environment

>tfw brown enough to pass as a mudslime
I'll be right over, eurobro. Don't worry I promise to not take too many of your women with my brown cock.

Jinkies.

explain

>A FUCKING LEAF so stupid he doesn't even understand his own country's tax program

I dont know much about america user I live in a town in the mountains (literally). Whats so bad about kentucky?

Holy fucking sauce

I never said I didnt pay taxes you moron.

I know a guy who is really good at predicting the price patterns of bitcoin and he was able to pay for his unemployment 4 months at a time because of all the money he made off bitcoin.

Anyone who reduces it to just "meme money" is just a poorfag that's upset that they don't understand it.

>Mod looks worse than vanilla.
What's the point?

There ain't shit to do in Kentucky

Source?

You are aware that the US stole California right? And Arizona, Texas and New Mexico.

Oh. Then I sympathize with you. To an extent.

Not shit to do like the first user said, the internet here is almost a blackout zone, seriously craigslist maybe gets a single post a week, infrastructure is a fucking joke and the power will often go out just because of rain. It gets way too hot in summer but even when its cold in winter the river keeps it from snowing. Its just a shitty place to place to be. I'd much rather go to Washington or some place up north thats nice.

>Stole

>Defeat retarded natives/buy out their land
>"YOU STOLE IT!!!"

And vastly improved it too.

Who walks in if it's a nigger family?

Maybe try hiking? Your in america so you sort of the added benefit of not encountering some of the more dangerous wildlife we have.

It's hard to imagine a more entitled and ravenous people than Central/South Americans. They're arguably as bad if not worse than the muslims in Europe.

BEARS

why? costa rica is preaty chill and are red pilled as fuck

>hate fags
>hate jews
>hate niggers
>hate sand nigger
>hate feminist
>hate comies
>catholic as fuck

Im not a nature kind of guy. But like the other user said, the wildlife can be a bit of angry. I remember seeing wild cougars out where I use to live, you don't wanna be fuckin with those.

Dad walked in on me jerking off to Pokemon YAOI once. Luckily he has terrible eyesight and wasn't wearing his glasses so I'm like 90% sure he didn't see what was on the monitor.

He definitely knew I was fapping though.

Costa Ricans aren't the ones pouring into the US looking to spread their dogshit culture. It's actually alarming how much power La Raza has already amassed in California and their loudest members boast about how many brownies they shit out a year, claiming they'll turn Texas blue just like they did California.

There is no net positive to these people. All their strengths are exaggerated myths.

You have those? Hopefully not grizzlies like up here. Just bring a gun if you dont feel safe.

They're also brown.

>Living with a gf
Good luck when you break up

We have lynx and bobcat where I am. I have never seen a cougar before they look sorta cool.

Yeah but they dont behave like the averange spic

would highfive my son for not being gay

ITT pathetic kissless virgins living in mommy's basement

>not beating him for being into obese women, chinese women, and indiejank
this is why Sup Forums shouldn't become parents

Jokes on you I live in my mom's attic.

What's wrong with being brown.

JOKE'S ON YOU MY DAD DIED A YEAR AGO

Where's the nude model of this?

I'm not wh*te so I don't have to leave home at 18 but I do work unlike you NEET subhumans.

>Cops walk in

I've seen bobcats too, they're really cool dudes, I use to feed one around my farm and shit. The best part of living out in the middle of nowhere was that I could get any pet I wanted. Cougars are scary though, if you've ever heard those things scream its pretty spooky.

>t. cuck who got kicked out as soon as he turned 18 and lives in a shitty studio apartment

>proud to have zero independence
>pretending shitskins don't consume an egregiously disproportionate amount of welfare

There is a silent joy in knowing that if/when whites are gone the muds will suffer.

But he's right. Stop trying to act superior to him, it only makes you look more pathetic.