I love my PC, but it'll never gave the level of convenience of playing games in bed. Ever...

I love my PC, but it'll never gave the level of convenience of playing games in bed. Ever. Even playing it on a couch is better than in a chair at a desk. If the performance is comparable (inb4 4K 144hz shit) I'll get a game on the Switch over PC, or any other console, any day of the week.

>those floors
>those walls
Do you live in the projects?

You're telling me you don't have an HDMI cable long enough to stretch across your tiny dorm room so you can put a TV by your bed?

that doesn't look very comfy, you have no back support
lying down and holding your arms up so the Switch is above your face is not comfy either

Your bed frame goes under your mattress, not against the wall.

He's a first-year student at a US university. The dormitories all have the same furniture.

judging by your bed your chair must be like a wooden stool or some shit of course that's uncomfortable

No then I can't just drop myself onto the bed like a fucking animal
Also putting it against the wall gives me more space. And it's moved now, but just to a different wall.

>Also putting it against the wall gives me more space.

Not OP but mattress on the floor gives more back support.

My pc is usually plugged into my tv and i use big picture mode unless its a game like age of empires, point n click adventure or a shooter

op is a fag again what a surprise. The real reason to own a console is 1st party exclusives and the occasional 3rd party exclusive, which these days doesnt make any sense to be honesy.

Not particularly interested in slouching out of bed to deal with the KB+M situation.
I'm either on my chest or just holding it above my face with my elbows on the bed. Like how you'd use a phone but with two hands.

>KB+M situation
Then use a fucking controller.

I value vertical space even though I don't use it.
Also this. Plus it doesn't make as much noise when doing lewd stuff.

You should try sleeping outside. There's nothing like it when it comes to vertical space.

playing video games in bed is actually pretty uncomfortable because you either have to sit up on a surface that isn't ideal or you have to keep your arms propped up in the air with no support which gets sore after a while

A lot of games on PC are a pain in the ass to use with a controller. Plus where am I gonna put the TV? To the side so I have to lay weirdly? Behind it so I have to worry about bumping if I don't move it? It's way less convenient than the switch.
Woah there, too much vertical space.
When my arms get a little tired I just flip onto my chest. My gf (male) always insists on sitting on the bed with her back against the wall, shit's annoying.

I don't think I've ever seen someone argue the convenience of a PC with a statement that didn't boil down to "Okay but if you take an hour to set it up every single time it's just as convenient as pressing that one button"

> just holding it above my face with my elbows on the bed. Like how you'd use a phone but with two hands.
jeaus i read that as eyebrows not elbows
i was really concerned for my sanity and worldview for a second

>doesn't have gaming computer hooked up to a nice TV
>doesn't have a side table setup so he can use mouse and keyboard as well as controller on the couch or even bed

lol what a pleb. if you think a console in the answer to changing your seating arrangement you have a furniture problem, or you're just too lazy to set it up.

didn't know """""colleges""""" made you live in barracks

holy shit college is a fucking meme

Tbh my current setup means that if I want to essentially use my pc as a console, most of the time is spent fucking around with Bluetooth

>Okay but if you take an hour to set it up every single tim
it doesn't take an hour, literally just set big picture to use your tv, and when you want to play on it just turn on your controller and start playing. if you want more . if you want more capability use a secondary wireless mouse + keyboard, and instead of a long HDMI stream the game over ethernet to your HTPC. I don't know how you can say this is complicated when there are so many tools to make it easy.

whats the point of this thread other than you being a poorfag collage faggot with no real prospects for the future?

you are basically attention whoring on an anonymous image board

If it takes you an hour every time to set up a simple Bluetooth dongle that is also pressing one button, you are far too stupid to be playing any video games and should instead be in a mental home of some sort.