Fire emblem Heroes thread. rate my unit

Fire emblem Heroes thread. rate my unit

Needs brazen atk/spd

I never used Lyn but
>LaD only brings it to 49ATK

Not bad, I'd probably sacrifice that speed seal to give her some more attack and swap astra for a lower proc, so vantage has a higher chance of killing.

>brazen atk&spd
>l&d
>on a unit that literally ignores speed

Rate my Chrom. I have Tana as his support partner because it's easier to position her for the refinery effect.

hi tutorial lady
thanks for actually talking to me

I got this Roy on day 1 of the games life.
I tried my best to make him as well rounded as possible.

*doubles you*

Game got really stupid since the winter units. The new Daraen is even more stupid.

I bet we're going to see a shitload more Falchion in the upcoming Arena season just to counter him.

>new wyvern OC is likely going to be the next Legendary
>sharing red focus with Ike
>will get 5 Ikes on top of the free one
Fuck Ike.

Post memes

This boy is still useable, right?

With a Brave Bow+

> Still no village building minigame that gives extra resources
> Next upcoming Legendary hero is going to be a cashgrab popularity contest winner
> Never going to get Askr/Embla OCs

Game's dead

Fuck off OC's are cancer

The next legendary hero is the new OC they showed off, did you ignore that?

The game is dead regardless.

>daraen

tonto espaƱol

Chapter 5 ended w/ 0 indicators that new OC is going to switch sides.

Would you bribe the commander to let you reroll your bad summons?

might as well bribe the owl to get more orbs

*stands still*

>VIke is the free unit
I'm shocked.

I like Saizo, his artist is good but he looks like a manlet

why dont u stand still while unequipping the one skill that happens to counter the unit you're making fun of, you arrogant coward pussy??

>slept on the TT and now have three days to get 15000 more points for Wood, 20k for boots
Fuck me.

Tanky sword infantry are very underrated.
It's always life and death glass cannon memeshit.

Paired her with Marth and his refined falchion, so +4 to all stats, and he can heal her as well, and an extra 3 to def and res because of drives marth has.
Seal is changeable, to distance defence. Thinking aboyt giving her aether if only for arena points, and switching wrath to vantage if I do that.
I didn't want to go the Lukas rout because that's not what her job was supposed to be.
Any recommendations, or does this seem solid

IVs are +spd - def, trying to get -res

She's listed as a summonable hero and all of the dialogue about her was pointing to the fact that she is different.

>Swift Sparrow
Why even bother

Was swift sparrow to improve his initiation match ups? He still seems pretty slow

>62 attack when below half health

Alfonse is a monster, holy shit.

Give him draconic aura.

With the Falchion refine and Tana next to him, he gains +10 speed normally and +14 on initiation because of support bonuses and Spur Speed

Gonna give her Def Tactic for Beruka and Grima. I gotta promote a L'Arachel so one of my units can give her +6 Res

The next chapter isn't until after the legendary summoning event ends. I refuse to believe they'll just cheese her onto our side just like that

I did my best.

They randomly made Ike a legendary so anything can happen.

*blocks your armors*

It's a lot of effort to invest just so Chrom can double SOME people. Might be better to go with an alfonse build or just go full Atk

>I refuse to believe they'll just cheese her onto our side just like that
Gunnthra was available in a banner some three weeks before we even knew who the hell she was.

*goes above your scoring matchups*

Gunnthra should make it obvious they don't care about logical additions.

But I like Sol

What's stopping me from just slapping her shit with Hector or Lissa on my turn?

Why do you guys play this? I've heard more stories of people spending a shit ton of money in this game to get jack shit from the abysmal drop rates than actual people having fun. It honestly just devolves to getting the latest hottest character to show other people you managed to roll it, because if you are at that point you honestly should already have a roster that can clear everything.

*repositions away

Even I know that lol

Now that Tap Battle's over, how would you improve the mode Sup Forums?

>slapping her shit
>on my turn?
Tell that to the DC units after B.Lyn's introduction.

>No summoner support
You disgust me.

Add different songs
Give rewards for S rank on any mode

Give us an actual reward

How should I be building the event Eliwood?
I've seen Noontime/Renewal/Armor Boots memes a lot, but would that really work?

How about 2 hot springs?

Very few people use Gwen, and the ones that do say to use her as defensively as possible. I think she works really well as an offensive unit too. It's rare anything survives her player phase 50atk x2 hit, and if they counterattack they're eating a guaranteed Ignus.
She's +HP -Spd now, but I'm hoping to find a +Def or +Atk one soon. She's paired with Halloween Henry.

Don't bother, just use him for Fire Boost/Goad fodder. Hardin outclasses him in every way.

You are on Sup Forums. People here are more likely to rant about bad experiences than gush about having fun. It's a simple and effective time killer as long as you have the self-control and sense to not spend tons of money like a fool.

Remove it

Anyone else sick of the word "meme" yet?

Damn old image. Replace Bonfire with Ignus and CloseDef seal with DistantDef and that's her current build

Well if you like it so much why dont you summoner support it?!

Best answer, fucking hate tap battle

>says this while posting meme girl

Im sick of many words from browsing this shithole.

t. shitter who can't handle twitch gaming

R8 progress on Sord Emblem

"meme"
"ironic"
"literally"
Am I missing anything?

Only against units that can counterattack, she still needs speed to double ranged units.

>proc special
>"I'll open the way!"
>heals himself instead of doing more damage to kill the enemy
I don't get it. Why does he have this quote with his base kit special?

>memeposter that like meme tomboy from meme anime from meme genre sick of the word meme

Swords/10

You could use a few more swords

I know I could, but you have no idea how hard I ground to roll Ryoma, Siegbert, Zelgius and others only to get nothing. F2P is hard.

Don't bother responding to retards. They'll never learn, regardless of how hard you try to explain something to them.

>Not 5*'ing Alfonsin

You disgust me beyong words.
I prohibit you from ever talking to us again.

Armor boots soon

Just put together a team that can autobattle level 30 and spam it.

"reddit"

Feathers are hard to come across senpai, and I don't want to 5* him until I can promote him Sharena and Anna at the same time

Why spend money in FEH? they give away orbs like child molesters give candy, it's certainly one of the most generous mobile games I've ever played

Back to the bench, Fonz.

Did they just kill Narcian and eat his heart?

>one shots every ranged except for blues
>tanks all the higher tiered swords even with his shit spd
>OP bond skill
>best lord

How did this chad even struggle with Grima?

Alfonsefag here,I don't blame them considering you need 22,200 feathers to make him not fucking terrible.

That being said, his power goes through the roof once he hits 5* and you give him Brash Assault+Desperation. Most swords do not have that kind of damage output.

>armored boots
I want to use her on a mixed team, but I hate giving up DD.

>She's listed as a summonable hero
>(Note: Laegjarn's information is included primarily as an "EID" in the files, which is consistent with other unobtainable story characters such as Surtr and Loki.)
???

because Heroes Grima doesn't have a unique A skill that halves all damage

Grima suckerpunched him by possessing his boyfriend.

>Awful art
Day 1 units really got shafted in that department

I wish they could give certain artists another chance at the characters they drew. Christmas Chrom looks light years better than vanilla Chrom.

I unironically like Femui's art.
She's got some weird feet though.

Plz respond

Someone spent $320 on the fallen banner for 10 Celicas

By not bringing it back.

>not liking OCs in FE