steamcommunity.com/id/Corinarh/recommended/594650
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums:
>KOJIMA DIDN'T MAKE MGS GOOD, HE IS A HACK

>he leaves and the next metal gear is bad

APOLOGIZE

MG and MGS was never good.

Sup Forums btfo

It isn't even a real MG game, its just Konami being jews and trying to cash in.

They were better than Survive, so Kojima was at least a somewhat positive influence.

>Kojima haters
>b-but based Konami
>Kojima is a hack
>Survive will be great

>Sup Forums will defend this

WTF BROS YOU TOLD ME KOJIMA BEING GONE WOULD *SAVE* METAL GEAR!

Didn't help that the superior game about surviving came out at the same day.

LMAO where are the shills now?

Id give it more of a 75 but sure

It's less about the next metal gear being bad and more about people being salty about Konami getting rid of Kojima.
Metal gear survive isn't some masterpiece, but it's definitely atleast a 7/10

GUYS, IT'S BOUNCING BACK

IT'S AT 6K PLAYERS RIGHT NOW NO JOKE, AT THIS RATE WITH THE COMING WEEKEND IT MAY EVEN OVERTAKE WALLPAPER ENGINE

When will people stop saying this. Do you really think the only reason this game is as unsuccessful as it is because of salty people over Kojima? How many people do you think even care about any of that outside of here?

It's boring, even by "open world crafting survival zombie buzzword buzzword" standards. It's at least not early access like the rest of them because it got lucky enough to already have a pre-made really good engine.

Which is a copy of this one.

The game is a solid 6/10 though. Its fun for a while, but thats it. Theres no other redeeming qualities.

Most gaming youtubers made a shitton of videos about the whole kojima stuff for easy views. The youtube gaming audience is pretty big and usually spreads to reddit which is where most normies get their gaming news.
It's fair to think that this had a pretty large impact on the sales/reviews of this game.

Sure. There is a lot of negativity towards the game before it's even looked at as "a game"due to some of the previous controversy, but I feel at the end of the day, anyone who is really into this kinda game may end up buying it regardless, and I know this is a personal anecdote, but most of my friends are 100% on the hate konami, love kojima train, and yet, their opinion on Survive is "If it's a fun game, I'd buy it" because they understand it's not like purchasing/not purchasing this is gonna be sticking the middle finger to anyone. Konami and Kojima already went their separate ways and are doing their own thing by now.

I personally am biased towards buying this game from how much I like the Fox Engine alone, but it still does more annoying things than good that I won't be purchasing it. I really think this game is a lazy cash grab, however, even with the bar being as low as it is for this kinda survival crafting game, the general public is still not sold on it.

Told you.

They really fucked up with using so many of MGSV's assets. If they had made original levels and the zombies werent just reused MGSV soldiers it would have been a lot better.

>2.3 User Score

What a bunch of goddamn zealots.

>64 metascore with a general trend of even the people who like it saying it's a 6/10 anyways

What, you want for more reviews from other people to come in to confirm what you already should know? Of course User Scores are not to be trusted anyways.

I'm just saying Kojima fans are zealots.

And Jim Sterling is a fucking knob.

Which is a copy of this one.

>People still claiming it's just about Kojima vs Konami

I'm not blaming the critic score for that, I'm saying that a perfectly functioning game isn't a 2.3. That's Kojima brown-nosers.

And when people spread the #Fuckonami hashtag and go OH MAUH GAWD DEATH STRANDING, it is a Kojima vs. Konami thing.

>le fuckonami amirite xD
>fucking kojimababies giving us bad reviews
>t-trust us the game is good, it's just kojifags crying because their god got kicked out in the streets, please give us money
Fuck off you shilling cucks, I don't care about metal gear and even I can see the shitty zombie survival crafting piece of shit that this game is. Not to mention the real, crappy microtransaction system that makes you pay for save slots.

Yea.

But the game isn't still not very great. Especially the Microtransaction shit pulls it even more down.

It's just like Konami WANT'S to see it die. (Which i seriously believe and just want to get few last bucks out of it.)

I hope Jim Sterling is the first to go in the cuck genocide.

Some of the more obnoxious vocal people about Kojima are zealots, yes. But the majority of people who appreciate his work (and I know people like to pretend he's just a hack even if he's been a major part of very successful franchise over the timespan of about 20 years) are not complete retards who think he's "a literal god"

Jim Sterling is just doing it for the easy clicks. He's as biased as it gets, trying to promote some anti-konami movement every step of the way, of course he'd only try this game for a few minutes and be like wow I knew it it's garbage Konami can do nothing right.

But still, for every Kojima "zealot" as you say that I see around the board, I see another person talking about how this game would "totally be loved by everyone if it said a Hideo Kojima game" on the box cover, which is also not true. It's extremists on both sides fighting an imaginary war.

Looks like Sup Forums was wrong again.

No, fuck you! This game is good and you should buy it you fucking kojidrone

Apologize to Hideous Kojimbles

>Haha without Kojimbo and his ruse cruise this game will be great.
>Yeah I'm sure you're right, I'm sure the dev cycle will be fine without the one guys who actually had a creative style, and vision.
>OH NO IT'S AWFUL IT'S A GOOD THING I NEVER LIKED THE METAL GEAR SERIES IN THE FIRST PLACE!
>Why are you like this?

Why are the designs so bad?

Zombies except they have some big crystal for a head. What the fuck?

We never defended the game

You mean like Metal Gear Online did? WHICH WAS A KOJIMA GAME?

I honestly don't think I'd even be having this argument if Kojima did prove Konami right with Death Stranding so far.

>two years into hard development
>nothing to show for it but celebrity jerk off
>still goes on endless vacations

And lets see it this way? What makes buying a Resident Evil game without Mikami ok?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/QppY5reu3gr5q1I-_P1SJg/

>Death Stranding gets a 2019 release
>gets 95+ metacritic score
Imagine the state of this board. But seriously, why does this board care so much about a number in a yellow or green box? Why is metacritic the be all end all to you fags?

it's actually pretty fun and addicting. hard to stop playing when u need to go out and do one more mission to find a potato so you can plant your potato garden.. very fun game

It wasn't Kojima. Online was mainly forced by Konami. Even the story got heavily edited by them for SP.

>You mean like Metal Gear Online
That's a game mode, not a separate game you desperate shill. Hell it wasn't even produced by Kojima Productions, the team behind the singleplayer campaign.

Fuck Konami and deserve all the penises in their filthy assholes.

>You mean like Metal Gear Online did?
That's like saying the multiplayer and singleplayer of a game are actually two separate games

Metal Gear Online from 2008 goddamnit. Which was it's own separate game.

You can stick that potato in your fucking ass you shillcunt.

>separate game
Pic related. Also it didn't have microtransactions

Hi Hank

In Japan it was it's own thing.

And yes it did. You could use the ingame currency, or ofcourse real money. It even had paid expainsions. Three of which. Said expansions would lock non-paying players out of matches too.

Oh and you couldn't even buy this shit off of PSN at first.

>cunt: scamdown
>being good

fuck off shill steamcommunity.com/id/Corinarh/recommended/594650

>How many people do you think even care about any of that outside of here?
Pretending to be ignorant is a sign of bad character.

Stop this meme. I know you're 15 and weren't around for the majority of the metal gear series, but just because the MGSV was wack doesn't mean the rest of the series is worse retroactively

>viral marketers aren't a thing on this bo-

Pretending to be ignorant? I know the whole Kojima/Konami has had a big repercussion, but I do think there's an even bigger playerbase outside of that, that would never, ever care or perhaps even know about it.

MGS4, PO and PW were all worse than V.

Congratulations kojima worshippers, you can give yourselves a pat in the back.

>most of the people who made MGS good leave and 4 and 5 are terrible purely under the direction of the idea guy
>the last person who made it good leaves and survive is a disaster
Metal Gear Solid is truly the Star Wars of vidya.

game is great though

Sup Forums is the contrarian olympics.

>But the game isn't still not very great.

you're right, it is amazing.

I wish I had your unique taste in video games. I think I would find all games far more enjoyable that way.

Recpacing a bad with another bad can get you a bad yes?

Cry harder lmao

Your starring to notice
Thank you

I was giving you a compliment. Do you not like your taste in video games?

I think fags are just saying it is great to spit on kojima worshippers and it is working. Keep it up.

>it is working

It is working how? Are there droves of people buying the game apologizing to god Konami and admitting they were wrong all along about Kojima's importance or something? I just see shitposters replying to other shitposters.

Trust me dude, anybody who gives the game a fair shake knowing full well what survival mechanics entail and isn't a kojimmer would at least be pleased with the game

I tried the beta and it fucking sucked. I don't know what the hell you're smoking.
It was literally the same map from V with junk thrown on top

Because kojima fags hate it. But only them, nobody else cares about metal gear survive.

wow the whole beta?

Buyer's remorse threads soon. People gotta justify spending 40$ on a turd. To accept that the game is shit would be admitting that they themselves have shit taste.

Yet another reason to not trust """professional""" reviewers.

You think I'm gonna spend money on that shit? They had their chance to prove to me the game was worth buying and it failed miserably.

>lmao I went out into the middle of nowhere with 25% hydration got lost and then the game killed me wtf that's 15 minutes of work I'll never get back

6/10

>you can't trust the user score because they're kojima cucks
>you can't trust the professional score because they're shady and kojima cucks too
>you can't trust Sup Forums or people that have played the game either because they too are kojima cucks

>I sure am happy that a group of people who don't care about something are upsetting another group of people who don't care about it

Are you retarded? Where are all these "Kojima fags" crying over anything, specially given how poorly the game is doing? All I see are ironic people being all KOJIMA IS REDEEMED BROS DEATH STRANDING WILL BE THE BEST GAME EVER HURR. Do you not see how it's shitposters trying to bait other shitposters all around?

It's more like a refund/10.

You know what you can trust? Player count. For all of these reviews and biased opinions of single people or groups of people, the more objective measure is to see how many people are actually, actively playing the game, compared to other games. And it's doing pretty poorly on that department.

>No I a sure there s not a single butthurt kojima woshipper
Ok then. Why are you even in these threads if you don't care?

>never touched a survival game:the post

I know you're being sarcastic but that's literally how i feel. Whenever i'm interested on a game i only watch trailers and gameplay, then decide after that.

That's just as bad faggot, do you think CoD and Minecraft are the creme de la creme?

I mean, this game has had next to no marketing and didn't even get it's 4th review until today. The player count that it does have simply tells me a lot of people liked the gameplay in MGSV and I'm sure most of those people will be convinced to stick around a while with this.

>>never touched a survival game:the post

what exactly did you mean with this?

>next metal gear
It's a spinoff multiplayer mode

with the best SP campaign since DOOM

It feels like some people will simply stop breathing just to not agree with some E-celeb.

You may be surprised, but I was genuinely looking for information on the game out of curiosity because I thought it may be my thing. I liked MGSV and I wouldn't have minded a good spin off. I played MGR and even Metal Gear Acid back in the day and enjoyed it.

I was looking for information at first, now I'm just replying to idiots going "oh yeah the game is great though trust me just buy it"

If you liked MGSV and you can handle the survival mechanics from Fallout:NV then you'll probably like this

>Konami Shills BTFO'd

B-B-But Kojima was holding us back, It's not Fair Bros! KOJIMA CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

enjoy your movie :)

>Next metal gear was bad
are you implying the past 2 MGS were good?

I'm not saying it's a straight up indicator of quality, but yes, I do think it speaks volumes. Because for example on CoD, it sells so fucking much, usually gets alright scores and gets user score bombed by people. None of these things are as accurate to predict the actual success as seeing how many people are playing it, compared to other games and especially previous entries in the same franchise.

As for Minecraft, of course it's popular as fuck. It may not be your cup of tea but it's very successful with a specific type of audience. I never claimed "more people playing on release means higher quality", I'm just saying it's the most reliable of all these "numbers" to measure if people in general seriously are interested in a game, hard to fake unless they literally made the game free on release for a bit to inflate numbers.

Day three and it's still stuck at around 6,000. Not looking good.

Jesus christ people are pathetic.

Well then just watch a fucking stream because it is impossible to get info from the fags shitposting here to death.

I don't think so. I like Fallout:NV as well, but the timers on eating/drinking are nowhere near as forgiving as that game or most others. I've seen a few streams of people doing the wave defense modes, some of the base building and the scavenging. All of it felt more like someone got the formula from a game like 7 Days to Die and tossed it on MGSV's engine.

Believe me, I really wish there could be another game on that engine I could enjoy, especially the idea of a wave defense based gamemode, didn't even need to be any of this zombie crap in a spin off, even as a gamemode on the main game. I would love to drop $40 in an even "okay" game with the same setting/characters, but this just won't do it for me.