Hidden and Dangerous

>Hidden and Dangerous
>Mafia 1 and 2
>Kingdom Come Deliverance

All have stupid amounts of detail and interactivity for their time. All are clunky and flawed but good games. All obsess over authenticity instead of gameplay.

Is he autistic or is he /ourguy/ and do you like his games?

Maybe he should try not making open world trash for once.

he's a good writer yes

>authenticity

>>Hidden and Dangerous
>>Mafia 1 and 2

I had no idea he was behind all these gems.

I've seen this webm posted since release, get some new ones

>Mafia 2
>Gem

It would’ve been bad they not cut 50% of the game

>look mom i've posted it again ahah le trole

I only played mafia 1 and 2. tbqh mafia 2 is basically AAA and doesn't come close to the first one. also has significant amount of cut content because this fag cant manage worth shit but I did enjoy it regardless. I'll probably try KCD when it's fully patched and I've been meaning to play hidden and dangerous for a while

How? Everyone refunded the game that hates it. Which was mostly everyone btw.

What did he do to get all the hate? It has to be more than not having black people in his game

Who knew, the new HITLER will come from a gaming background!

>He has, however, denounced misogyny, and said that "a large sum of gamers are teenage boys, who [kind of] naturally tend to do stupid things and are often quick on conclusions and insults. So no, the industry is not misogynist. Stupid people are misogynist.

#based centrist our guy. U MAD Sup Forumstards?

hidden and dangerous was such a hilariously shit game hahaha

didn't bend over for twitter warriors. that's literally it. he even states and has jewish heritage

He refused to kneel.

>source: my ass

>dude fuck white people we need more slav representation instead of medieval nations that are actually relevant, we need to be progressive and humanize the beasts who raped and killed millions of Germans.

>not pirating it
>not keeping it on the hd for the janky lulz

He only did textures for Hidden and Dangerous.

.t buttfrustrated slav

>Replying to baits

lmao you have to be fucking kidding me

post yfw you warez it via steam make a copy, refund it, dload proper patch/crack and are playing it comfy style.

or just download the crack that's already made and not have your money come anywhere near this trash game

I don't accept neckbeards as /ourguy/.

yes but using steam servers/refund makes it soooo much sweeter. latest patch 1.2.5 + DLC OP junk was 317mb.

>he doesn't know how to strengthen his fist with Ki

This is why HEMAshit has no chance against superior eastern martial craft

What are you on about?

>make the Mafia IP, a romanticized tribute to italian mob life in the vein of Godfather and Goodfellas
>see your own IP butchered and get turned into political niggershit propaganda by others

That must've sucked. This man deserved success.

i may be a boring fuck but he's the perfect game director for me

hits all the right spots and cares about things I care

Mafia 1 isn't especially clunky and 2 isn't especially good.

I think he actually gives a fuck about the games he makes. That's pretty rare these days.

I kickstarted KCD. I never touched the beta or alpha builds. When I played it on release I quickly disliked it. After a couple hours I realized I was playing an ACTUAL RPG. Once I changed my mindset to Playing-An-RPG from Playing-An-Action-Game everything got 10 times better.
I almost got casual filtered.

>nce I changed my mindset to Playing-An-RPG from Playing-An-Action-Game everything got 10 times better.
I think you mean the opposite

Yeah he truly cares, enough to leave the shitty AI, and historically accurate depiction of forearms blocking longswords, not to mention the dozens of other bugs, some major enough so you can't continue and have to load a previous save

Forget black people, why there isn't a single fighting woman in this shit of a game? Like, for fuck sake.

>forearms blocking longswords
wat Ive played for almost 50hrs so far and I havent seen that at all

well there's two examples in this very thread and multiple forum posts about it, so i'm not sure who you're trying to fool here

>no children

I don't get people like this.
Why exactly do you want this game to fail so badly, especially after every threshold for this game being a success has already passed?
This goes beyond the usual "Sup Forums shots on a game" level of autism, considering the exact same webm's and exact same replies are posted over and over again.

This is a special case because it got shilled so hard and Sup Forums attached themselves to it. Nobody likes Sup Forums and shitting on buggy games is a Sup Forums pastime, it's killing two birds with one stone

I haven't seen a single thread on Sup Forums about this. Where are you getting that from?

I don't visit Sup Forums, people from Sup Forums brigaded here. You're either willfully ignorant or just regular ignorant, on release date there were plenty of threads about how "you should buy the game #BASED /ourguy/ vavra made because he's standing up to the snowflake libtard SJWs"

Eh. Him cashing in on his "based alt-right meme man" status made me lose a bit respect for him since it kinda felt like he tried to push politics into the game and now that's the only thing that matters about the game in peoples eyes. Sort of like Ghostbusters.

>I don't visit Sup Forums, people from Sup Forums brigaded here.

Okay. Where are you getting that from, then?

The only "outsiders" I've seen have been people from ResetERA.

>Okay. Where are you getting that from, then?

>on release date there were plenty of threads about how "you should buy the game #BASED /ourguy/ vavra made because he's standing up to the snowflake libtard SJWs"

I'm not going to have to repeat all of my posts to get them through your thick skull am I?

>on release date there were plenty of threads about how "you should buy the game #BASED /ourguy/ vavra made because he's standing up to the snowflake libtard SJWs"

How is that "Sup Forums"? Sup Forums has been shitting on SJWs since forever.

You don't know what an RPG is.

You don't know what a bug is.
(Also I've never seen it happen in 40 hours of combat-heavy gameplay, and neither have any of my friends)

yes

things that didnt happen

>some major enough so you can't continue and have to load a previous save

WOW THE WORLD IS BURNING

How shit are you?

>i have only seen bait webms of this game

Not only /our guy/ but also has excellent taste

>All are clunky and flawed but good games
Mafia 2 is fucking shit

>You don't know what a bug is.
Oh so you really think all of these are intentional you fucking retard?

hell yea bros, beards are fucking awesome.