Board for video games

>board for video games
>hates videos games
How did moot fuck up this bad?

Who?

Too many normalfags

Who the fuck is moot? you mean mootwo? he's a gook who sells our ips to the yakuza that's why

literal who

this tbqh, been asking on reddit who this guy is... I keep getting downvoted wtf??

>e celebs

hey thats the canv.as creator :O

same to be tbqmfh

Every board hates the thing they talk about

>e celeb shit
>hurrr durrr why is Sup Forums so shit
you're part of the reason nigger faggot

Who??

baggage boy

I don't hate video games, I hate the assrape that the video game industry has become and the morons who accept this assrape then ask for more.

>twitch streamers

>le Sup Forums hates bideo gameds xDD

stop with this fucking shit, it's a terrible meme spread by newfags and Sup Forumstards who need an excuse to post their off-topic garbage

By selling out and selling advertising passes to them to marketers/shills so they can market their product and not be banned. Sup Forums's NUMBER FUCKING 1 PROBLEM, is NOT Sup Forums, is NOT crossboard posts, is NOT the shitposting, it is the administration/moderation which has sold its userbase out for fucking free ad money, and it is the offsiters that continue to come here to use this board FOR all those things I wrote above.

Because it is not the native fucking users doing this, it's fucking retards from reddit, tumblr, twitter, youtube, neofag, 9gag and other websites who are told "LEL Sup Forums IS DIS EDGY WEBSITE XD" so they come here and use our fucking HOME like a dumping ground.

Pic related, you wanna fix Sup Forums? Not just Sup Forums? F O R C E Hiro to adopt the bottom half of this post and enforce it. Sup Forums was always "racist", shitposty, and always had crossboard posters, it was never a problem until MOOT stopped caring, and GAIJIN found OUR HOME.

This
I loved hollow knight and I am still playing games that aren't full of microtranshitctions, lootboxes and all that jazz

fuck off

So you hate video games. You know, we should have a separate board for people who like the good old games that aren't retro but aren't modern. Then you faggots will be happy and the ones who like games like me will be able to discuss games without you people throwing autistic fits

>who are told "LEL Sup Forums IS DIS EDGY WEBSITE XD" so they come here and use our fucking HOME like a dumping ground.
THIS holy fuck
>Sup Forums was always "racist"
I'm glad you put it in quotes, because it was always just freedom to say whatever you want without consequences. Pre-like 2015 there was a lot less forced anti-brown people memes

>"NOOO WHY DONT YOU LIKE ANTI CONSUMER PRACTICES! GO TO ANOTHER BOARD!"

-You

When did he get so depressed?

He's a bellhop or something, idk

That is precisely why I put it in quotes. The reason "NIGGER" spam was a thing was the exact same reason "DESU" spam was a thing. You just said it to say it, and if someone fucking got pissed you laughed in their face.

Well, they could leave Sup Forums to you and we could migrate to a different board. I never said that you had to leave. If anything it would be nice getting rid of the stigma of browsing Sup Forums
In a way this is what /vg/ is all about, generals are free from people like you. The problem is that only generals are allowed

That's because he found some dumb roastie SJW so he had to virtue signal for pussy.

>people like me

You mean peopl who like getting a whole game, don't like being fucked over by corporate greed, don't like forceful assbackwards anti human political ideologies shoved in games, nor the people that defend them, and who like well made experiences?

Yeah, that's me to a T.

I miss him.

Don't be entitled, goy

>Be a good slave, pay for useless shit or you are entitled
Ok good drone

good posts

Redditors hate it when you don't know about their ecelebs

>e-celeb
you can't be this retarded

Me too.

How is this Moot's fault and not the fault of the people who frequent Sup Forums and hate video games?

>doesn't update his blog
>doesn't tweet
is moot dead ?

but it is trash. I don't see what the argument is

Please be bait. I just don't know anymore.

>moot will never be your best friend

Are you legitimately brain damaged?

he went incongnito. he's smart enough to do that at least.

>Watching youtubers
Faggot

Simpler times

...to kill the website traffic
Good thing gook moot is a jew and won't allow it, I am glad