Selling these to GameStop. How much do you think I'll get?

Selling these to GameStop. How much do you think I'll get?

20bucks

If you get more than $15 I'll suck your cock.

>360

$3 maybe. Better luck trying eBay.

About $3.50

>last gen
50 cents for each "big game"
10 cents for the others

MAGs servers are offline, so I doubt they'd even take it.

Mostly pretty shit, honestly. $5 - 10

My friend told this to me when he gave it to me, I'm hoping the guy doesn't realize.

I used to work at a place called CeX. Same thing as Gamestop. If they're anything alike then the game either won't scan or it'll scan and say discontinued.

they literally wont buy most of those. they are worth like 2 pennies, and arent worth the trouble of trading in.

Unironically this much

Mostly just hoping they'll take it off my hands. $10 is a stretch but it's what I'm hoping for. Most of these I have no interest playing, have better versions of or just own on a different system.

It's not gonna be Pawn Stars. The cashier has no agency in the transaction. They just look in a master list that tells them if they can take it and what the price is.

sell them on craigslist instead

$2 tops is what you'll get.

Better to just put them in a bundle in Craigslist or Let Go for $10.

God damn lock ness monster

I have a feeling they won't sell there. Again, mostly just trying to get it off my hands

less than 5 bucks in real money
probably 20 something in store credit

It's not worth it dude, try ebay or some shit.

$5 tops and im being serious. Then they put them back on the shelves for atleast $20, infamous and both those uncharted games will probably be sold for $35-40

Highly doubt that when I just bought uncharted collection for $10. Infamous is from like 2008, you really think 30-40 for that?

A buck fiddy.

$23.92 in cash if you're not a member of their pro bullshit.
I couldn't find listings for Uncharted 2, MAG, or Infamous. I also don't recognize that boxart between Uncharted 2 and Def Jam so I didn't know what to search. Basically you're retarded for selling games to GameStop, stop. Just collect them.
Also fun fact, Monopoly has the highest value at $8 cash.

Jack shit.

At least mail me MAG, Rayman, and Fuzion Frenzy to keep user. Be a bro

Nice! You'll be able to afford a McChicken with those my dude. So jealous right now mmmmm

Funny enough I was gonna become a member when I trade this stuff in so I can get deals on their exclusive stuff. Might as well partake before GameStop bites the dust.

They don't take MAG.

Honestly you're looking at less than $20. You might get a few bucks for two street fighters but everything else will probably be 50 cents to $2.

>deals on their exclusive stuff
What deals? You can easily find better, free, deals online through Amazon and shit.
Why are you giving GameStop any money at all? Take from someone who worked there they're just fucking you in the ass with these trade values. Never trade games to GameStop it's just not worth it.
Keep the games, or sell them on eBay or something for a better value. Just don't give money to GameStop unless you're only buying games.

Just sell them on craigslist or something you dumb shit.

GameStop takes a massive cut as the middleman.

They have a pretty big sale tomorrow. It's nice to buy a used game and have it be a couple bucks off.

get a phone, if you dont have one already. Install some app that lets you talk to people who buy/sell things. Letgo, or some shit. and sell it locally to someone, Someone is always wanting older games. and they will give you more.

Not interested in meeting someone that wants old games.

You're better off selling them online, GameStop earns their revenue through trade-ins so they will never buy them for anything higher than 1/2 of their used sale price.
That is the best price chance for what you're doing, because they'll probably try to short-change you on them.
GameStop is terrible with trade-ins, you are so much better off with Amazon, Ebay, or just finding some way to sell them without someone forcing your hand.
Craigslist is a shitty option, but better over GameStop.

Some of those games have $.03 trade value. Selling? No cash value. Half of those games probably aren't even taken anymore (I know they don't take any of the old uncharted games anymore)

>using Gamestop or EB Games for anything other than grabbing older games for cheap
Don't be stupid.

Is smelling like shit a requirement to work there, or just coincidental ?