They are actually hacks

They are actually hacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

pushsquare.com/news/2010/01/bayonettas_hideki_kamiya_inspired_by_god_of_war_really_excited_for_gowiii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree.

ok

xD

Don't care. Best games in the business, best games platform in the business, best customer service in the business, best gamer-respect in the business.

If they are hacks, then I would like to see more hacks around.

Based CDPR.

Hello, Kojima. Still butthurt about these goty awards?

0.2 shekels have been deposited into your account

Only decent Western AAA devs left desu.

>Best games in the business
they made a good rpg, a decent action game and a generic open world game. how is that best games in the business?

Go kill yourself EA shill.They're talented intellectuals and the only company giving hope to the industry.

Well to be honest with you the praise for the first two Witcher games have always puzzles me, particularly the first one. I find it to be dry as cardboard, not to mention the characters act like cardboard cutouts, the story is mindnumbingly dull, the combat is janky too, I have no idea what in that game anyone would find fun. 2 was an improvement but it still suffered from similar problems to a lesser degree.

And the most pressing question I have is what makes the first and/or second games anymore of an RPG than the third one? They all have the same mechanics to my mind except the third one is miles more pretty and is in an open world.

Shut up, Todd.

>Best games in the business
>Best games platform
>Best customer service
>Best gamer respect

Sorry but that's not Platinum Games.

Don't mind "usuals" of Sup Forums.

It is rule for them to bitch about anything "too mainstream" just because it is popular, adding "b-but that (insert what) was better".

>Best games.
Shit gameplay.
>Best games.
>Playing mutilated fighting games where the greatest aspiration is Mahvel practice mode against retarded dummies loaded with GOW-inspired QTEs.
have a kek.

>What is Rocksteady and Rockstar?
(both British interestingly)

>inb4 "what about gta online!?"
it's an optional portion of a game that has a signeplayer that fully justifies the price. though GTA 4 was better.

>God of War inspired QTE's
That's not even remotely true and you know it.

Okay user.
>pushsquare.com/news/2010/01/bayonettas_hideki_kamiya_inspired_by_god_of_war_really_excited_for_gowiii

put that bird out he is on fire.

no they are actually amateurs that hit it big because they fundamentally have good taste, but they still have a lot to learn abou the big leagues.

Doh-hohoho

right now? yes
Shame, Witcher 1 was really good

TW3 is the best game of the last 10 years

fite me

Well I got BTFO.

The more you know.

I wont
beating up retarded people is frowned upon in my culture, for some reason

It's a good game but why do redditors say shit like this?

>people assume anti-CDPR people are EA shills
Bullshit. I'm from Poland and i can tell that CDPR is fucking garbage. Nobody wants to work there until you have connections to get a highly paid position where you can exploit everyone.
Also they are slowly taking the SJW cancer. In 4-5 years they will be full nu-Bioware.

ITT:EA shills

Geraldo III being the best game of all time is hardly subjective anymore

>Doenst like platinum games or CDPR
What do you like then faggot? I bet your favorite dev is not any better.

>throws out the entire engine and starts over every time instead of gradually building on and refining one like Croteam

CDPR really need to learn from the real slavs.

This.

>Atlus starts each game with 5-6 people at most who design the most important shit and the team and game gradually glows under a controlled pace.
>CDPR just pumps money and manpower with huge employee rotation and fire everyone who makes small mistake which makes everything work like shit, they scrap whole games half in development and cut 3/4 of the content.
Slav Master Race

What a contrarian.
I miss the days before mouth breathers like op even knew about cdpr.

I'm from Poland and i follow them since like 2007.
Więc zamknij ryj bo gówno wiesz.

i disagree with your opinion and enjoy every iteration of the Witcher series greatly.

S I X
Y E A R S

N O
INFO

t. retard

Whole Gwent development made me realize this. They are actually hacks and Witcher games were a fucking miracle.
The stupid shit they are doing is something i've never seen from any company ever. Not to mention they will pander to every Reddit outrage to seem like a cool company that listens to gamers. And it *kinda* works. They won't earn as much money as other CCGs but they get blind fanboys that will accept everything they do and praise it.
Also recently they endorsed some retarded SJW group "Lodge of Sorceresses" which is basically a Gwent group for feminazis and LGBT only people.
Gwent is in it's worst state right now and everything keeps becoming worse and worse because they hire retarded gamers instead of professional designers.