So, we can all agree that Ike has the most annoying/autistic fanbase of any FE character of all time, right? Seriously...

So, we can all agree that Ike has the most annoying/autistic fanbase of any FE character of all time, right? Seriously, most people haven't actually played his game yet he still gets shoved down everyone's throats.

I honestly think PoR and RD were the best stories in all of Fire Emblem

DUDE BLOOD PACTS LMAO

DUDE RACISM EVEN THOUGH AT THE SAME TIME WE ARE JUST AS RACIST AND FUCKING MURDER HALF BREEDS.

That isn't Royfags.

I see more Royfags than I do Ikefags.

>So, we can all agree that Ike has the most annoying/autistic haters of any FE character of all time, right? Seriously, all they can do is screech about smashfags because they're mad that they don't like the series' most popular character.
ftfy

>So, we can all agree that Royfags are the most annoying/autistic fanbase of any FE character of all time, right? Seriously, all they can do is screech about Ike/Sigurdfags because they're mad that they don't like the series' more popular lords
ftfy

It should be illegal to bloodpactpost in a post-Fates world.

>Ike is THE most popular character
>never included him in Warriors
What a trainwreck of a roster.

>Please ignore past game's mistakes because newer games made bigger mistakes
Lmao

Tharja, Lyn, Lucina and Camilla would like a word with you user.

Autistic waifucuck virgins will always be infinitely worse than Ike/Marth/Royfags

This.

Reminder that some of the dev team threatened to fucking quit because of the roster. Not even fucking joking.

We can all agree that this is the most BEAUTIFUL FE character though, right?

How can other characters even compete?

Nope. That'd probably be Camilla, with Tharja and Lyn in 2nd and 3rd respectively.

>like Roy
>I get screeched at when I say it because everybody assumes I'm VenomRoy
Feels bad man. Fucking Heroesfags.

I hope you're happy Telliusfags.

I thought VenomRoy was a smashfag? Still autistic either way.

Marcia is a such a good girl. She should have more fans.

VenomRoy is just proof positive that Roycucks are assblasted autists who are platinum mad that everyone likes Ike and Marth better

This, oh god, this. can fuck off, whiny git.

No idea. I only just looked him up the other day after being accused of being him for the 50th time. It looked like he hung out in FEH threads, which would explain why I never saw him before.

I just want to be allowed to like Roy.

You're allowed to like him, you just become a roycuck when you start shitposting about every other lord because people like them over Roy.

Honestly I don't dislike Roy, I just find him really bland. He's pretty much just red-haired Marth.

Nope. Waifufags will always be more autistic than any other character's fanbase is.

Pretty much this liking Roy is fine, but most Royfags seem to catch this disease where they must chronically shitpost about Ike because he took Roy’s place in Smash and has since become far more popular.

OP is almost certainly a Royfag.

Source? Kek.

>FEfags bickering about one another

I can't seem to find the interview itself but I know it's out there, I remember a bunch of threads shitposting about it when the interview came out.

You have to be delusional. 9 times out of 10 you literally can't mention Roy without most people shitting on him.

Waifufags ruin every series they touch.

PoR remaster and full RD remake when?

I asked last night, and I'll ask again. Who are your favorite red/green pairs, anons?

>Ike still got more votes than all of them in literally every game
>tharjafags dwindled down, W!Tharja only got high in HR because she's actually a good unit
>Lucina and Lyn fags don't shit up any boards like they used to
>Camillafags exist to be memed on because of CYL2
Meanwhile, Ikefags just ruin any vote they can get their hands on

Favorite has to be the originals. Least favorite has to be Stahl and Sully.

Also holy fuck Alec looks like a girl in his card.

>caring about mobileshit
fuck off your own thread heroesfag

I don't blame them. The garbage roster is the main reason I don't want to play FE Warriors. Makes it worse that they are all clones of eachother gameplay wise.

>putting trading card shit over an actual game
Deplorable.

Oscar and Kieran.

Show me exactly where in my post I said I play cipher.

>Minerva is a clone of Camilla, right down to using magic
Why? Could they put any less effort into it?

Nah, people are just annoyed because they got saddled with an average sword instead of someone useful.

It's also interesting that you don't see people rag on husbandos like they do waifus. It's almost like waifus get the most autistic haters.

Roy sucks the most shit because most people who like him only played melee.

Sounds like someone is mad that their shitty waifu didn't win the Heroes poll

Tharjafags still S E E T H I N G

Hector is a waifu?

STUPID BITCH

Better FE5 translation when?

Funnily enough, I didn't even start liking Roy until after playing his game. I hated him when I had only played Melee. I thought his hair was dumb.

>getting a lot of votes is “ruining a vote”
Stay fucking mad that a cool character has lots of fans

>Not Celica/Eirika fags
They're a combination of Waifufag, reddit, and oldfag. The worst combination of traits possible

>Marthfags
>Sigurdfags
>GBAfags
>Ikefags
>3DSfags
Which lord has the LEAST annoying fanbase?

They are not the worst. Has to be either Lyn, Celica, Camilla, or Tharja. Also Seliphfags don't exist

Where are Lucinafags and Tharjafags?

That isn't Lucina or Tharja
Ikefags keep to themselves for the most part
The only time I see him even mentioned in threads is when it actually pertains to his games

>Eirikafags
People actually like Eirika over Ephraim?

Marthfags because they barely exist. Sigurdfags can at least roast their lord though.

They’re the worst though, he said least annoying

Sigurdfags

When are they ever going to do a remaster or release it again?

I said lords. The 3DS lord fanbases are all pretty indistinguishable to me.

Marthfags/Sigurd because the majority of people played never played 1/3/4/5/11/12.

Celicafags are the new Lucinafags, right down to having their 'cute' Japanese nickname for her (Rukina, Serika).

Congratulations OP
I don't think there's a single user who agrees with you
BEGONE THOT

Kent and Sain
Abel and Kain come close second but Abel is gone too much in FE3/12 and they don't get too many chances to interact while Kent and Sain remain relevant throughout Lyn's story and have some good supports

I feel like Marthfags are mostly normies who've never played the game and just like him in smash.
Archanea's popularity contrasts pretty hard with the fact that nobody played 1/3/11/12, and the only reason I can think of is smash.

Who said I was mad about that? I'm not mad that he's well liked, I think he's a good character, I just don't want him being constantly shoved down my throat. Why are you Ikefags so defensive?

S E E T H I N G

Leiffags are pretty chill but they're mostly nonexistant

I love Seliph!
also yeah Lyn and Celica have shit fans

This

Haven't beat FE5 yet but Leif has to be my favorite lord just in design. Sigurd is right behind him though.

You'll get no sympathy from me, OP

I love Leif!

>OP is almost certainly a Royfag
Holy shit I almost spit out my drink at this, fuck off Smashfag there's more lords than Ike, Marth, and Roy.

Nah, maybe not here, but I know some people do and I'm willing to die on this hill.

>mfw Ike's showdown with Black Knight
What a disappointment that was.

Fuck Leif!

Bad post

Leiffags are obnoxious and elitist, or so they tell me

Godlike taste

Good god that's a ugly face.

Who's your favorite lord then?

I would love to!

Explain his character arc to me, does he learn anything in FE5 because it seems like he's still pretty dumb in chapter 9, after FE5's events have concluded

almost everything in that picture is related to fe4 and that has to be related to a different website or outdated as hell because nobody posts patty

Wonder how much would be different if 12 came over. How come many people played 7 and 8 but not 11 (9 and 10 makes sense).
The rarest of them all

>You may have murdered my father for fun, threatened to torture and kill me, possibly made a veiled rape threat about my sister, tortured prisoners for the sheer glee of it, murdered many innocents, and tried to enact the literal end of the world
>but you were an honourable foe

Leif. In hindsight, making a thread like this was pretty autistic, but don't take me as a rep for all Leiffags. They're pure.

Still wish they would tone down the Ike fellating.

That's mercs for you.

It's still pretty autistic to whine about a popularity poll
You give Leiffags a bad name

This shonen-battle trope was huge at the time of RD and it's pure cancer.

How does Corrin rank in the lord fellating rankings?
I feel like their game is incredibly popular but not for the lord, aside from the people waifufagging the fem version.

Blood pacts are a drop in the bucket compared to the total clusterfuck of Fates

I just found about the extended script from the Japanese version and wow, Radiant Dawn had the worst localization of any game

Nobody likes Corrin

I love mamui!

Femui is popular, Mamui is not.

It gets even dumber in the Japanese version of RD. In that version it says that Ike didn't fight the real black knight in PoR, it was instead a clone from a mistake with the black knight's teleportation powder.

IS was always shit at writing without Kaga.

Not just the popularity poll. Whenever Ike is mentioned it's always
>he's the absolute STRONGEST lord
>you guys like Ike, right? We made him a legendary hero right before a major vote AND before a legendary hero mode is released
>oh, Ike won the banner? Of course he did, he's Ike!
If you can't see how that'd get annoying to people who aren't as big of fans of Ike, then you're honestly just narrow minded and autistic.

Probably the most hated lord next to Roy and Micaiah.

I played FE9 and FE10 when they were new. THAT's precisely why I love Ike so much.

Fuck off with your assumptions.

>Roy
>hated

>Ike didn't fight the real black knight in PoR, it was instead a clone from a mistake with the black knight's teleportation powder.
what?

>Roy
>hated
He's shit but he isn't hated. Corrin, particularly the male version, is easily the most disliked lord. Closes otherwise is probably Eirika I guess.

>most people
Do you mean to tell me that you think most Ikefags bought two incredibly rare games in order to learn more about Ike instead of just seeing a cool looking dude with a giant sword in Smash and constantly voting for him? Calm the fuck down and think before you post for a second.