Vermintide thread

The closed beta for Vermintide 2 is going on right now.
You ARE playing the beta, right user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9gIMZ0WyY88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did they nerf the XP gain so much? reee

>Kerillian gets pounced by a gutter runner
>MAYFLIES! MAYFLIES HELP!

Tome and grimoire xp "nerf" is a bug.

Info on console release when bros

How do you play slayer? Once there is more than 3 enemies you always get hit and don't have enough stamina to block or push back

Also what's a good off hand considering you can't use range?

Oh, okay then.

>la Atrocidad teleports behind you

POO POO PEE PEE

el goblino...

>Halberd 360 degrees and walk away

>dev forum is nothing but whining that Nightmare is too hard
>Haven't failed a nightmare run since the last beta, even with completely lost mongoloids who can't stay together
>Elites are still easy to slaughter
>Decide to play Merc Kruber instead of Huntsman, WHC, BH or WS in a nightmare run
>all of a sudden I can't two shot elites with melees anymore and my ranged options are trash
>I'm a half decent and really sturdy mob clear

I finally understand why people are bitching so much, they're playing these careers that are far weaker than the optimal careers and they're doing it with sub-optimal weapon choices. Just played a nightmare run with a Bounty Hunter Salty using a flail and crossbow who through two runs couldn't get a single mark on the leaderboard. These are the people who fucking are on the dev forums crying.

>The absolute state of Handmaiden
What were they thinking

What the fuck is respawn speed

Also Jesus christ someone make a general

grudge-raker in the face. nothin peronnel kid

The time it takes you to respawn after you die.

There's a lot of careers that are like that. What were they thinking with Zealot and Shade?

Zealots passive and his active are both sub par and he has two good talents, the rest are absolute garbage.

Shade is a literally a weaker huntsman who can only kill a single enemy since backstabbing enemies is near impossible on nightmare when enemies will just turn around and aggro to you since you're the closest target.

Use a great axe.

What makes huntsman so strong? Is it that he can backstab from his active?

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

wow

So it's fucking useless

These fuckers are a bit bugged atm. Sometimes they will literally TP in your face to leech you off while your entire team is one hand push away from you.

Does ANYONE have any info on console release? I can’t find any information and I keep getting ignored when I ask in here

>paying for video games
lol

>People already bitching about the loot system, saying they want ranalds bones back
fuck sake, ranalds bones sucked ass

dear god no

is it as bland and generally awful as the first one?

>when the game throws everything at you such as a chaos spawn, a sorcerer and finishes it off with 2 chaos warriors

This game doesn't fuck around.

People have autism, what else is new
I do kinda miss physical dice rolls though

The dice roll itself was fun and engaging. The actual chances of getting loot you wanted, however, was absolute shit.

They want the bones back just for some visual fluff mostly. It's stupid imo. I'd rather just go immediately back in keep instead of waiting 2 mins looking at fill bars, but I guess that's the sense of accomplishment normies will have to be pleased with.

My only complaint about the items is the inability to decide between keeping the old values or new values when rerolling properties and traits.

Yeah, they're saying FREE lootboxes are leaving a bad taste in their mouths

fucking faggots, the lot of them

Changing the loot system from dice rolls to loot boxes is such a GREEEAT design choice

Maybe people don’t want a loot system behind fucking RNG

El impio hechizero oscuro...

El ogro de las Norsca...

Kek

The first one was a thousand times more RNG heavy, fuck off.

does it still have that abysmal loot thing from the first game? I refuse to play games that implement anything remotely skinnerbox-y

The dice were just eye-candy, your loot was decided at the end of the mission.

Also I rather have fucking lootboxes from which I get loot for a class I actually play than the tower of "Fuck the weapon you hoped for, here is a shit weapon for a class you never played".

Why even have a loot system it’s obvious people don’t like it

It's still RNG as fuck but it's better than 1
At least you have some control over what character you get loot for

>anything remotely skinnerbox-y
Might as well just stop playing video games entirely then, friend.

Is the multiplayer region locked? I see like 7k people playing but I can't find quick matches and I only see two lobbies. Also, TAA is absolute cancer, why devs keep using that shit beats me.

What's your proposal then? Everyone gets orange items from lvl 1? Woah dude.

Just don't use TAA? It's for people with shit rigs

Can't get the fucking link to work/give the key

>some control
>here’s 3 useless charms after you get 3 tomes and grimories

FXAA is the one with the low fps hit. TAA hits like a truck any pc and it looks like a splash of vaseline..

Some control is better than no control
At least you can still forge shit

So the autistic PC players are so assblasted about console players they won’t even give me an answer on console release lmao cringe

It's obvious that bad players don't want it and want instant gratification and top tier loot so that they can stop playing in a few days and won't get bullied when people laugh at them for only having greens and playing on normal.

Who is the fucking bitch that said that? Nigger deserve some hard slapping for wanting the ultra RNG monster back.

I mean how hard is it to google something? a skinner box is not a tough concept to grasp

>criticize game
>g-git gud
that doesn't even make sense

TAA is the one that half resolution is it not? It shouldn't make the game perform worse at all since it's for people that don't want care about having Vaseline all over their eyes.

HEY GUYS
WHAT IF
GUYS, WHAT IF
WE MADE SOME OF THE CLASSES COMPLETE SHIT

I fucking love this game and I loved the first one even if it had it faults. It feels like they have fixed all the things that were wrong in the first one. Instabuy.
Saltz is my boy.

>Do hard run of city mission
>do everything fairly easy
>last stand in the temple
> tryhard elf INSISTS we stand in one spot and one spot only
>I just jump all over the place as slayer bardin, having the time of my life
>try hard rages in chat and quits

What the fuck is wrong with these people? Why does everything need such a rigid strategy?
That's what killed the first one for me. People that said you had to stand under the window in Magnus etc...

Its a bit concerning such a horrific game got a sequel

10 seconds in google consolecuck

>loot system is retarded
>fags still defend it for the second game

Why not get rid of rairitys? Have weapons get tied to levels and unlock them like that

Instead of just rolling for the item, you get a box of 3 things, quality determined by mission difficulty, tomes and grims, loot dice, and Raland's favor. You also get a free box when you level up.

The loot in the box depends on which character you are when you open it, not which character did the mission. Want Dwarf loot but can't play as him for some reason? You can play as Kruber or whoever, do the mission, switch over to dwarf back at the keep and open the chest.

crafting, and rerolling traits is still a thing, but now you can do it with trinkets.

There’s nothing to criticize though. The loot system is a direct upgrade from the last game in every way. Stop complaining about a non-issue, stop acting Vermintide is the only game in existence to have RNG loot. Fucking every game has that shit nowadays.

Fuck these fat fuckers. Just had a run where we had to kill three of them.

His ability and his passive are so easy a drooling retard can use them. You can clear entire patrols on that hardest difficult yourself without having to strain yourself since you can one shot any elite save Chaos Warriors.

Meanwhile new 40k game cuuuming soon

youtu.be/9gIMZ0WyY88

How the fuck? The current system is a million times less random then that garbage from the first game where you could get weapons for shit you never played.

You didn't criticize the game you just said that people didn't like the loot system. I said retards didnt like it because they didn't just get free oranges.

Can’t wait to hack this shit and do nightmare runs in 5 minutes to get ez loot for me what ever lucky fuck is in the lobby

>level-based progression
Piss off faggot. I literally wouldn’t buy the fucking game if it had a casualized garbage system like that holy shit thank god you aren’t in charge of making the game.

wizards suck

my man, cheese tactics are fucking cheap, where is the fun if i can't jump in, reminds me of the times where most people did jobs in gta5 with that bloody kuruma and i was the only one doing missions with the motorcycle risking my life at every curve...

But it does have level based progression

Why does Verminride have fanboys with zealous rage?

Because what your doing isn't OPTIMAL! Games are about efficiency, not fun. Grow up kid.

>why don't we just give free oranges away go people who won't play on higher difficulties so they can feel like they actually played the game

How stupid do you have to be to want 1 weapon a level vs Oranges almost every match once you stop being a shitter?

>would you like regenerating health and practically infinite ammo with big crits
>or, handmaiden or shade
how is there even a contest

I try to have fun too, but I think people have so many bad experiences that they start insisting on only doing what they think works best.

Not my fault the game has a retarded loot system gotta finish matches effectively and fast

>half-resolution
It's not required for the image to be upsampled for the TAA to work. The perf impact is too huge for that being the case.

My dude, the loot is so easy to get. You play Nightmare with grims and tomes you get good shit. This isn't hard to understand. The rng is so fucking minimal.

So it makes everything blurry and runs worse.... The exact opposite of what it should do which is make shit blurry and run better. Weird.

Games are not for fun. They are for doing things the most optimal autistic way. Haven't you learned that yet?

its almost like merc kruber isn't meant to be a primary killer. his entire purpose is culling waves of grunts and keeping shit away from people

Jesus that audio.

Also quick rundown on Adeptus Mechanicus?

>try to ruin a tried and true formula
>actual fans get mad when you try to change something they like
Fuck off cuckold

I just use FXAA, it's the smaller evil here, without AA it's worse. FXAA doesn't kill texture detail as bad as TAA.

I still can't decide which one to use for Kruber, the 2h hammer or halberd. Halberd is fast and easy but that hammer charged attack is just so satisfying altho slow.

Don't worry, if you complain about it on the dev forum literally mongs will tell you Shade is fine because she can kill a ratogre as fast as Waystalker.

People who main one character and think they know what balance is are hilarous. All this bitching on the dev forums about elites and monks being too strong is such a shit show. Half of the careers in the game when given the correct weapons (not rarity or damage, just the correct weapon time) can remove an armored elite in about a single ranged shot or two melee attacks.

what class are you using?

Cyborg dudes that use old manuals as religious scriptures and wank over machines

Who in the flying fuck would want those back? They were the worst part of V1.

Mercenary. Rip and tear.

Halberd has some REALLY really shit attack patterns. If you're not willing to block cancel out of the shit attacks you're going to hate the fucking thing on nightmare or when you enter a game with slightly wonky latency

your both assuming I am the one who criticized the game. I am not. I was just reading a conversation and noticed how retarded one reply was.

As far as
>The loot system is a direct upgrade from the last game in every way. Stop complaining about a non-issue
the loot system is directly my issue though. It's not a non-issue just because you're okay with getting ass raped.
>stop acting Vermintide is the only game in existence to have RNG loot. Fucking every game has that shit nowadays.
No they don't. maybe the shitty games you play do. Especially not loot that actually impacts games. For example rocket league has this shit, but I just disabled it and honestly forgot it existed.

>Who in the flying fuck would want those back? They were the worst part of V1.

plebbit

[Citation Needed]