Hey faggots. Lots of things happen in 6 months. Including the death of dogs...

Hey faggots. Lots of things happen in 6 months. Including the death of dogs. I'm the dog user from 6 or so months back and whaddya know? Another dog of mine got put down. Cancer. Spread to the bowels. Nothing anyone can do. She was put asleep to figure out why she's sick, and now she will never wake up. So once again I ask for game recommendations, and as per tradition, gondolas and spurdos are welcome here.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/340340/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/332399309/#332422909
gondola.stravers.net/CityWindowGondola.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saurian.

store.steampowered.com/app/340340/

>Inb4 sleeping dogs and dead dogma
They made me laugh in the face of pain. What do the rest of ya got?

That's a new one, nice one user

>My dog used to waddle around in the neighborhood freely and one day he never came back
>I had him for 11 years

whatever, you do you I guess.

watch dogs and watch dogs 2

>11 years
I wish. I fucking wish.

Sorry, got that already. But good try.

I'm sorry for your loss pal
I read somewhere that some breed are less resistant to diseases and cancers
(chihuahuas, pugs, king charles, corgis).
golden retrievers, huskies and Shibas, sheperds are more resistant if not overbred/inbred.

Thanks man. This breed usually lives to around 15, but somehow we've lost 2 dogs in a 6-month period at 5 and 7 years respectively. Not to mention the one we lost at 3 around 5 years ago. So yeah. Feels pretty bad man.

you are a bad owner and dont deserve a dog if you just let him outside with no leash. dogs arent cats

My childhood dog ran away because the neighbor left a part of the fence open. Never found her or heard anything. :(

Have you played E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy?

I haven't. Redpill me if you can

It is true that you killed your mentor, yet you are not his murderer.

Hope he (he/she) lived a good life in the wild. Rip

not him.
french pew pew game on the source engine. Its like a heavily modded HL2 that went KURAYZEE.
Its only worth it for the combat as its a chore to play and the story is so meh that everyone died.

>Story
>Meh
I think you'll have an accident soon.

Wut. Im drunk af.
>???

Who cares ?

kys

Hahaha, you've really lost it!

memes wont make me change my mind.
Its just ok for what it is,considering its 10$

I feel you user, one of mine got cancer too, we tried chemo but she can't hanlde it, she's too old
We have a month, more or less, to be with her, but I'm can't be there rn because of school
Fuck this shit

Cancerborne. Only on ps4.

sorry for your loss user

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/332399309/#332422909

It's doom on acid, with a 40k theme, and a 2deep4you groundhogs day plot about escaping endless cycles.

When confronted with dogs, I just try to ignore them. Or if they get up in my face (Which they do 95% of the time, because they KNOW I don't like them and they're the Jehovah's Witnesses of animals, just like their owners) I go "Yeah haha, woof woof, right? Wow, you're loud. You definitely are a dog, yep. Ooh great job sliming my hand or shoe, that's definitely great that you did that and not gross. Good job doing dog stuff. Yes, nice. Please stop now." and I nervously pet them in a place they might not bite me in order to appease them so they might go away.

Then I wash my hands because WHAT IS IT WITH DOGS?? They almost all fucking smell and make your hands smell disgusting and feel like... dusty?? Like there's dust on them?? It's like petting a horse except horses have an excuse because they're big, live mostly outside, and can't possibly clean themselves.

Dogs COULD but choose not to because fuck you that's why. I don't see why dogs can't do the cat thing of cleaning themselves, they're pretty flexible from what I've seen. Also, you'd think cats would smell gross because they lick themselves all day and cat spit smells just as gross as dog spit, but somehow I can nuzzle my whole face in a cat tummy and it smells neutral and clean. But dogs just sit around in their own filth, with shit berries hanging off their ass and their owners just think they're angels from heaven blessing them with shit berries. Haha oh how cute, it's a shit berry, guess I'll clean that off the anus of my sweet precious baby that has the strength to kill me.

Meanwhile let's look down on cats for pooping outside of the single litter box that gets cleaned once a week because ew um that's gross I'm way above that *pulls dingleberries off a dog's anus with papertowels because the entire species refuses to indulge in basic hygiene.* Oh haha my dog has destroyed his own expensive bedding and pissed on my bed, how darling! What a silly! Oh the cat clawed the couch, damn all cats!

gondola.stravers.net/CityWindowGondola.webm

Gondola thread

Don't forget it's made by Frenchmen so every character has comically rude dialog.

She was not big, so the only way that happened is if someone took her in. She was a schnauzer. But that was in the early 90's, so either way she's dead now.