Is it Nintendo that creates soyboys or are soyboys naturally drawn to nintendo? Which way it goes?

Is it Nintendo that creates soyboys or are soyboys naturally drawn to nintendo? Which way it goes?

soyboys absolutely LOVE nostalgia and being #retro
mario and zelda are like crack to soys

SHUFFLIN SHUFFLIN

Soyboys are attracted to vidya in general.

Marketing from the parent companies creates fanboys. And Nintendo has shit marketing while Sony spends billions. You figure out which spawned which.

Based Shoop user, taking me back to the days when Sup Forums wasn't total shit and just fun

Why do thst STILL post this pic with the guy in the 2nd top right panel CLEARLY holding a PS4?

>Hello Nigger!

>praising a redditor who doesnt even understand the point of shoop, how the art is done, or when it should be used
huh, you must be one too.

Someone's upset.

doing gods work

yes, i am upset. post-habbo immigrants should be permabanned

>getting this butthurt that someone is repurposing your shitty soy meme

Why do sony soyboys enjoy projecting their degeneracy onto everyone else?

The absolute state of soyposters

Sorry, user. I'm an oldfag, been here since 06. Ironically, all the anons that run this place now, aka Sup Forumsbabbies, literally are from reddit.

\

>yes, i am upset.
Then shut the fuck up, triggered soyspammer.

>been here since post-habbo
>oldfag
lol you ain't shit

why are right-wingers so obsessed with soy boys?

>soyspammers trying to pretend they're originalfags
Never gets old

point to even one post I have made with my ID that is even remotely related to soy. Oh wait, you can't.

in b4
>implying you can see id's on blue boards
because you're too new to know what greasemonkey is

>muh grease monkey
post pics fag

You wouldn't defend soyposters unless you were one. Everyone thinks it's hilarious, you're just mad your dumb meme is being marginalized.

Soyboys are drawn to posting pictures of themselves online with their game consoles.

just happens the Nintendo Switch is the latest release, are you all this stupid?

When did I defend soyposters? Calling out an obvious redditor who butchered shoop da whoop != defending Sup Forums brainlets. Ease up.

t. mad spammer in denial

Give one reason that using SHOOP DA WHOOP in a new way to fight cancerous spam is Reddit. Just ONE (1).

>there are actually people who take pictures of themselves with their presents and upload them to the internet to show off what they got because they think anyone outside their family cares.
The worst type of people.

OP is a soyboy

because it's obvious immigrants butchering a classic meme that is only used in a very specific way and is not meant to be pasted on literally everything like some sort of autistic brony

>fight cancerous spam
you mean adding to it?

>So fat he cant even open his mouth all the way

>Well I had sex with your waifu!

>It's Reddit
>Why
>Because it's obviously (different word for Reddit)
Uh huh

BASED

finally some non-wojak meme

This autistic crusade is the best thing to come of this board in years. Godspeed, shoop poster.

>"immigrants" is a different word for reddit
now we're gettin' somewhere chummer, I like that. What I don't like is NEWFAGS REFUSING TO LURK MOAR

Valve did.
They also popularized paid digital distribution which is the reddit of game distribution.