That one IP that will never get a sequel

>that one IP that will never get a sequel
Whats her name, Sup Forums?

This game was fun as hell and my favorite N64 game. Great soundtrack too.

Only gripe with it was there weren't very many tracks.

>Whats her name, Sup Forums?
Devil May Cry.

Freelancer

It will make a return. Soon.

Valkyrie Profile
Ogre Battle
Bahamut Lagoon

Megaman Legends

F-Zero

Bushido Blade

These too

Conker bad fur day

>Ogre Battle
>I will never get to play the Japanese only Neo Geo game
Sometimes I hate Square for buying out the series just to kill it off.

Play the fat fuck racer, slam into your friends at the start line. Watch them rage autisticly, good times.

Wave race did get a sequel

Trust me, sometimes getting the sequel isn't all its cracked up to be.

timesplitters

>hey fourchan i only play retro games for real gamers like myself wasnt wave race a great game? i can do a 360 and race dolphins and got the fastest time and highest score

you have to be over the age of 18 to play with the big boys kiddo

Team Buddies

What a good game.

It's a GOOD thing it won't get a sequel. Nothing will top GX, especially with how modern Nintendo does things.

Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

the saboteur

Another one-off capcom IP nobody will know about

It’s not fair

>The suffering 3 never

>The last Mystical Ninja/Ganbare Goemon game was released ten years ago
>Mystical Ninja/Ganbare Goemon games will never be released again
>The development team that made Goemon is now making yarn games for Nintendo
>Mystical Ninja/Ganbare Goemon games will never be available for the Virtual Console because they don't emulate well
>Konami is basically floundering at this point due to poor decisions
>All we have now are Goemon pachinko machines, and you'd need an international plane ticket and a passport to get to those
>Goemon will never be in Smash

It hurts, Sup Forums. Every day, it hurts a little more, and the pain won't ever go away.

Gotcha Force is one of those games I bought after reading the back of the box. I though I'd get to build robos, kinda like custom robo but maybe this was before custom robo. My two brothers and I played Gotcha Force together talking about how dissapointint it is for hours, then at about 4 hours in for whatever reason it started to get harder, and get funner. The excitement when we would fight against a new robo and then try to replay the level so that we can earn it, finally getting it then seeing if it lives up to the hype. Each of us finding our own robots and style. It was amazing. Flame Ninja is the best

Metal Arms.

Hogs of War
Crimson Skies

>the last good Burnout game was 10 years ago

goemon was my nintendo 3d adventure game of choice. incredibly fun game and ost

The mission where your base is attacked on “Nuts of Steel” difficulty still gives me nightmares.

Yes it is, that game is boring/repetitive as fuck

Half-Life

This.

There are things worse than not getting a sequel. It's getting ones that suck. Or even worse ones that destroy some of the magic of the first one. Even if you block the sequel out of your mind and pretend it never existed, you know it does.

I still get pissed watching the Mortal Kombat movie knowing Johnny dies in the sequel.

E.A.R: unholy biofuckery

Except it's not

its too weeb for the market and that makes me sad because i love it

Monster Rancher, the gimmick for it would not work at this age anymore sadly.

Rumble Roses, Suikoden

The only good thing about this game was that menu voice easter egg that took people over a decade to find.

Iggys Reckin Balls :(

ITS BEEN 11 YEARS

Unwelcome Home/Clean Up were some of my favorite levels to play repeatedly, Droid Town is such a good map.

I think it could work but it would read MP3 as well as CDs. So someone would use a USB to hook my phone/computer/whatever up to the system then let it read the albums I have on there, or just a single song. plus read movie files and what evers as well.

I wasted so many CDs back in the day to burn one song to see what my favorite songs get me.

they became to successful

>Beats Scorpion in hell
>Beats Goro
>Dies in the first five minutes

Annihilation was total bullshit.

What exactly can top GX?

Valkyrie profile got Silmeria and it was pretty good imho

it hurts

It still hurts