All of Sup Forums is forced into Mayro 64 and must beat the game. Everyone has one life...

All of Sup Forums is forced into Mayro 64 and must beat the game. Everyone has one life, but one person gets another life every thousand coins. We're also not as durable as Mario, so bosses will fuck us up with one hit, but we can survive near lava without touching it. Can we win?

So can we jump as high as him? Swing Bowser? Have unlimited stamina?

No unlimited stamina, strength, or height jumping either. We can find workarounds by tearing apart the levels though.

bump

how the fuck are we going to throw king bob omb off of the mountain? or shoot ourselves out of a cannon for that matter?

We get all of the /fit/izens to grab him form behind, then throw him off, while all of our /k/ommandos come out from below and assault him with bombs made from his own troops.

Can we use the caps?

Yes. They are also in unlimited supply.

this what i call a super sayin with another super sayin HURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No way anyone could beat the game IRL with real life physics, it would be too fucking demanding to swing a giant dragon turtle around by its tail and throw it into a bomb, not even Navy Seals could get past Bowser 1,probably die even earlier.

i mean if we had weapons and didnt have to follow the boss fights mechanics then maybe though.

>Grab all the Bob-ombs
>Destroy Peach's Castle
>Keep Bowser stuck in a portrait

Easy

>Someone picks up the invisibility caps and becomes an invisible rapist who can keep them for as long as he needs
HORRIFYING

This is the synopsis for the next season of sword art online isn't it?

if we had AR-15s and other weaponry some of us could probably do it, not me though as I would ware out easily from the running and jumping because im a autistic faggot who cant jump, also id shit my pants at Eyerok if I make it there.

Can we all try at the same time? Surely if enough people go for the eyes we could get shit done

yeah if we dont have to follow the exact rules of the game espically with bosses., a few of us could probably make it.

Can we hold down the A button?

can we use the caps to do the hat in hand glitch

fuck id just use the speedrunning trick they use in the 16 star runs to get to the top of the castle.

Well if we don't have access to Mario's moves I don't see why we would have to follow the rules of the game that revolve around said skillsets

>Mayro

Why do americans do this?

Remember, we are not as durable as Mario, he can do it because his body can resist the speed

The only way we’d be able to do it is with a lot of teamwork and choosing our stars carefully.

>Chain-Chomp
>Would need to take turns distracting the Chain-Chomp as he shifts focus from one user to another
>Not sure what the best method of removing the post is, probably kicking it loose and pulling it out of the ground rather than stomping it into the ground

>King Bob-omb
>Assuming we can interact with the world in ways Mario cannot, we’d probably need to catch bob-ombs and put out their fuses.
>Once we’ve stockpiled enough, we take them up and the mountain and put them on the ledge right beside the boss area
>Group of Anons confront King Bob-omb while someone stays with the bob-ombs and tosses them to the team during the fight.

Are you saying we can't travel to parallel universes?

>we can find workarounds by tearing apart levels
wat

>Can we win?

Are you serious? Do you realize what board you're talking to? Look how vehemently negative this place gets when Pokemon Go, VR or anything else is brought up that requires actually getting out of a chair and making jelly folds wiggle.

I'm not convinced half the people here could make it to the other end of a playground, let alone a Mario 64 course.

>Pannenkoek seamlessly beats the game with his A button tied behind his back, while mastering the art of multi-dimensional travel

We're gonna make it lads.

This is definitely going to take a lot of teamwork. The fact that everyone works on such simple AI will make it easy to cheese a lot of stuff. Like have someone near the flagpole before the koopa the quick mission starts.

So can we find a way to get Yoshi to shit out more eggs and form us an army of Yoshis?

You just gave me a really great idea for a game OP, a mass co-operative 3D platformer.

Basically, you get a large mass of people like PUBG, and you drop them into a 3D platformer with semi-randomly generated levels, where the objective is to reach the boss at the end. Players can either help or hinder each other, and only have one life each. In addition, there's a score count for feats and objectives to foster competition, so if one player clears a level it's cleared for everyone, but they earn the score for the level clear, thus it might be in other's interests to kill the top player if they wanna claim that spot.

I would just hang out inside Hazy Maze the whole time.

So Mario 64 if it was Pikmin but with Sup Forumsirgins?

>Whomp’s Fortess
>Scaling the fortress should be relatively easy
>First major hurdle is the crumbling bridge. One user would probably need to run across while the rest hang back and take the narrow path. The user who ran across the crumbling bridge would need to distract the Piranha Plant while the rest of us sidle across the narrow path and with pluck or stomp the Piranha Plant while it’s focused on the other user
>King Whomp is going to be tough as shit. We’re gonna need lightfooted Anons to draw his attention. Once he’s faceplanted we’re gonna need the fatasses to run up his feet like a ramp and ground pound him simultaneously.
>Rise and repeat until he’s rubble.

>King Whomp goes for a dive
>several Anons underneath
>one user yells RULES OF NATURE
>all anons punch upwards and knock King Whomp backwards
>Dozen run at his feet and grab
>suplex him off the course

Yes, but there's a chance sometimes they'll do infighting
types of Sup Forumsirgins include
>Underage Sup Forumsirgins - Weak and most likely to cause infighting, but they'll listen to your orders without question.
>Sony Sup Forumsirgins - Good in stats and strong physically, must most likely to cause infighting.
>Nintendo Sup Forumsirgins - Weak physically, but know about more glitches than the rest.
>Waifufags - Driven by their sole desire to fuck Peach, they will listen to you without rest and get into little infighting, but are not as strong as others.
>Microsoft Sup Forumsirgins - Fun lovers who don't really give a shit about console wars, average stats.
>COOL CATS - Atari fans who are probably the strongest ones and cause almost no infighting, but they are rare in numbers.
>Neckbeards - Can take a lot of damage, but will cause infighting due to their master race ideals.
>Image Editors and Drawfags - Useless in actual fights, but can be used to increase morale for Sup Forumsirgins.

We could just tell him "good job with your brickwork" and he'd be on our side.

The star is presumably inside him (I mean, it explodes out of him in the game, right?) so unless he feels like killing himself for us it probably won't be good enough.

Tiny Huge Island will be where a lot of giant sex fantasies happen. It will be some massive femanon crushing neckbeards between her toes

There is zero way anybody on Sup Forums can swim well enough to beat Jolly Roger Bay and Dire Docks

Maybe we could put some explosives in the cannons to shoot at him?

>Peach and Bowser's poop mixed
Who wrote this and how do I kill him?

That's why we have metal caps user.

get waterfags from the snack threads to drink it all

Well we don't need to 100% the game to beat it.

Just get a jap in there and that eel is fucked.

How would Tick Tock Clock even work? Would our first user to enter determine the speed of the level permanently? I suppose we could avoid it all together though.

Jojofags take it over.

bump

This