ITT:

>ITT:
your dream game

For me it's a MMO-esque game similar to the Isle and inspired by the creature stage of Spore. Where players would create their own creatures and play a place in a large ecosystem made up by other players and some AI. All players start off small and weak but will gradually grow if they seek to. (They can be rat sized the whole game if they want to). When they grow they can also add or remove things to their creatures. Players will choose what diet their creatures will consume primarily. That's just the basis. Players who choose a carnivorous route will hunt other players and some AI. Gameplay would be akin to a third person action game with no tab locking, perspective can be switched between first and third.

I just fucking want a spiritual successor to Vampirism Fire, damnit. The concept has so much potential.
Also, a game like Planetside 2 except not completely squandered.

I'm a simple man with simple needs. My ideal game would be a combination of Robotech Battlecry, Char's Counterattack, and Armored Core.

DRPG with exploring and charting various otherworldly urban environments while dealing with puzzles/exploration/npc interactions/quests & mapping/building your pad.

Highly inspired by Legend of Grimrock, Etrian Odyssey, and SMT.

>MMO

Stopped reading there

I want planetside but with 40K factions, goddamit

Sequel to Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Game that has similar setting.

fuck is a drpg?

Dungeon RPG/ Dungeon Crawler not Rougelike.

I want an RPG with the depth of Arcanum, the combat of Dogma and writing quality of Planescape
the more you can do the better, I just know it will never happen, all I can dream of is Bethesda getting their shit together and making the next ES an absolute masterpiece, but it's obvious that isn't happening anytime soon

Something that has you traveling with your dog companion and going on grand adventures across the land while somehow incorperating your dog into the combat without making it turn based and having it work

Fable 2?

Sci-fi rpg about leading a company of mercenaries in different planets to do quests while also maging company finances

This thread is phone poster unfriendly and therefore discriminatory. Shut this down!!

i only said MMO because the game would have massive servers with shit loads of players. There wouldn't be any questing, dungeons, or raids. Everything in the game would be player driven

For me it would be M Dickies HardTime but done with with a fighting system like The Warriors

with reputations and a weapon crafting system

just give me a diablo game with deep and difficult third person combat, as well as psuedo-realistic low medieval environments, and lots of insanely difficult and unique optional endgame dungeons that require lots of prepwork and logistical planning, as well as good pvp that has a bit more depth and breadth than just duelling at some place

Game of the year potential right here.

I want an mmo that has shit to do aside from farming and killing moba/bosses. Seriously how come no mmo has ever implemented minigames like chess, poker, checkers etc. or have socializing areas like in vr chat. Something to do when you're tired of farming but not tired enough to log out.

Same pretty much, fuck I want more good urban setting/cyberpunk customization-heavy dungeon crawlers

Slapping hearthstone into wow would be fun. You walk up to someone, ask to play, can bet stuff on the victor (although a less RNG card game would be better than hearthstone for this), you have foldable card tables as items, and depending on your rank and hearthstone level your character has more impressive animations, cardbacks and tables for this sort of thing. Cards can obviously be found in the game world.

Ultima Underworld 3

quake 3 arena

A well funded free reins Yoko Taro game

>x game but ITS DAEKR SOLZ

Some kind of middle ground between Zelda, Morrowind and Souls.

It wouldn't really be possible to create something the size of even Morrowind's Vvardenfell with Zelda mechanics because there are literally hundreds of dungeons and quests that would require thousands of people and literally millions of man hours to put it all together while keeping each location fresh with unique puzzles and bosses etc.

Maybe someday there will be something close, though.

I never mentioned dark souls. Are you okay?

Eve online but fun

Skyrim like open world with dark souls gameplay
And rpg mechanics with multiplayer

sounds like Elder Scrolls Online with Souls gameplay, so, dogshit

third person rpg with coop/ pvp, combat similar to Dragon's dogma with the power to combo skills and abilities. different weapons would affect your class skills and unlock different combos. story where your choices affect the world around you and killable NPCs. theres other things i wish to add but don't remember.

i want bannerlord

an SCP game made by a competent developer

open world games are a meme for lazy devs who just want to make a giant map with minimal content. those world maps only take like 2-3 months to make and the rest is just putting shit in it.

>action-puzzle platformer in a multi-path landscape, control a bird-like creature
>HL2 / Silent Hill / Rain World style aesthetic, takes place on an alien world long-conquered by other invaders
>Pokemon-style interaction with all the wild creatures (use fruit, fauna, leftover tech, etc.)
>wings are broken (at first) said creatures allow for different ways to explore the world
>can build nests to sleep in for the night to avoid enemies, may slow progress though
>dozen different "towns" each with their own philosophy, people, sidegames, etc.
>main objective is to find your family stolen during a mechanical "harvest", can choose whether to stay on point or follow other characters you may relate with, NV-style
>day/night cycle and karma system determine what you encounter
>lore is figured out by exploring surroundings
>PDA-like device allowing for communication, "news" bar, photos, and minigames

its called 365 days and the goal is to survive for 365 in-game days.

A combination of This War of Mine and Fallout: New Vegas only set in today's warzones in middle east. The player must choose between multiple factions (rebellion, etc vs state) or to attempt to survive without joining any. The quest-line is dynamic and there are tons of different ending scenarios, based on what faction does best and what choices the player make through out the game. You have the chance to attempting to save your family in the start, or flee at once. Every choice you make adds value to your character, alas, if you runaway from saving your family, leaving them behind to die, you get "coward" added to your character which increase anxiety and decreases speech which means you won't be able to join the factions in preferable (safe) positions. It should be easier to follow a faction from the start, but it will be risky as usually you end up in more and more dangerous situations, and eventually positions will be overrun etc. Then you have choice, stay and fight (near suicide), flee and go solo (risk reputation with faction, now they will shoot on sight), pull back to another zone controlled by faction (risk less reputation and can continue), .

You could also be a sneaky civilian and avoid order, but be careful in the streets as people who don't want to be recruited often are spies and terrorists and the public will judge you for it. Also going independent is risky as its the hardest survival mode, and there is little food found without joining any factions, so the player must steal from other factions/civilians which is risky in it self. The player can use disguises, but can easily be spotted by other factions if acting suspicious. The main questline, the war, is progressing dynamically each run. Often the same main decisions will lead to different outcomes, based on a factor huge amount of small player action or inaction in the game.

So Daggerfall but with non-shitty visuals?

Never played it. I just want a diablo game to lose myself in, but normal diablo games have a bit too little/easy content and too simplistic combat.

i'd like to play an rpg where the player was a wizard/mage without it being watered down by melee combat. purely magic focused combat. a world like that movie legend maybe, bits of sorcerers apprentice.

no harry potter bs though

A Diablo style game set in the world of Slayers. You create your own character, join a guild like the sorcerers guild or thieves guild to build a class and then just go explore the world. Along the way, you do missions that fit your class, such as stealing from people, assassinating monarchs or fighting demons. Or you can jusat go exploring for gold/treasure. Eventually you can get strong enough to fight Mazoku, dragons and even Gods.

Occasionally you will run into people like Zangulus/Martina, Lina/Gourry, Amelia/Zelgadis, Naga and etc, but those characters aren't playable. They just give you tips (or fight you if you're a member of the opposite guild). You also have a chance to pledge your allegiance to one of the various countries of the world and get more quests from them. You can also just ignore countries and go rogue.

Fair enough, maybe some Chivalry-esque combat added in then.

((bloodborne+castelvania)/harry potter)*(aladdin+thief)

something, but with more room for spells and special attacks

>For me it's a MMO-
stopped reading

Tribes: Ascend with Touhou characters and MWO customization.

The free roaming, sprite design and world design of Ragnarok Online with the combat and missions of PSO.

A mountain blade but with a much much larger scope in battles.
As in fucking bigger battles than Total War and a "realistic" way of relaying commands and such.

I know, I can basically roleplay this in most total war titles but I want it.

Wizard game set in an open but condensed magical wilderness, researching and honing your magical knowledge and skills, surviving the many dangers and eventually setting up a lair. There is no mana bar or energy save for regenerating stamina in a few cases, no melee weapons. Magic is dependent upon how many resources you have - some spells require ritual components, words of power, specific incantations, artifacts or relics, spells can require some or all of these, there are specific unique powers and powers obtainable only through items. If you have the materials, you can do it. Much variation on offensive, defensive, transportation, utility, experimentation with materials and other components is encouraged. Exploration into caves, tombs, dungeons and other ruins to find tomes, relics, new sources of power. You can ally with other mages to delve into ruins, some will help you, some will become rivals.