Also reminder to bully the peanut.

Does this game have text chat, my mic is broken

EU servers
213.49.80.172:7778

NA servers
147.135.10.140:7778
147.135.10.140:7779

scientist-kun.....................

Something just dawned on me. D-class join the Foundation to commute their sentences and such. What's stopping the Foundation from giving them amnesiacs when their contract is about to end and they are free to leave. They can literally keep D-classes for perpetuity and there's probably no oversight. Shit, it's probably standard procedure too.

nope
if your mic just doesn't work for this game, get voicemeeter and set that as your default mic

We already have generals, user

Reminder to execute all d boys as NTF because they will kill scientists the second they find a gun

Nope. Mic is the 90% of the fun

SHIGEEEEEEECHIIIIIIIIIII

if you want to communicate, one person used text to speech to use as mic somehow, some other person used a cs voice command soundboard

D-class are executed at the en

>yfw 457 confirmed

Fuck off shill

>D-class join the Foundation to commute their sentences and such
Who said it was by their own choice

>What's stopping the Foundation from giving them amnesiacs when their contract is about to end
>when their contract is about to end
What contract and what end?
This ship off people on death row mate

Kill Nerds on sight

Reminder: Always left, brothers.

>he does it for free

Reminder to do your part and grenade people in the elevator

And remember avoid that elevator and go to the A gate elevator

Do rules matter to you more than the actual quality of the board? These threads have been a breath of fresh air, so I'm curious.

post names of elevator naders
>Alex Denton

>only nerds

As a D-boy I kill everyone I'm able to if I have a gun, unless they're chaos.

Survival is my only objective.

I'm going to update memesystem with the latest version of servermod today. Here's the changelog for 1.5 (I'll be putting in 1.5.2):
github.com/Grover-c13/MultiAdmin/releases/tag/MA1.3/SM1.5
It fixes the P exploit.

You can disable item drops and ragdoll spawns in Larry's dimension. Should I turn that on? I think it adds to the tension when the dead bodies mark the death traps.
I can also set corpses and items to despawn after a set amount of time. I would like to use this instead since it would buff Larry's dimension by not making the dimension a joke after 6 or so captures, but it would despawn corpses and items globally. Should I turn that on instead, or just let the corpses stay?

>friends hosting an SCP server
>trap one of em in 914 after breaking his only keycard and played the entire 12:42 clip of Cum Zone to him before NTF came and blasted both of us
>the next round im a scientist and hes a d-boy again
>find a gun
>blast Gone Guru as i filter him with 9mm
>crafting three 05s before the angry anglo larry comes in and nabs me while im listening to Gone Guru

>one person used text to speech to use as mic somehow, some other person used a cs voice command soundboard
neat

>Will Smith
>Poptart

I'm an alabama Dboi and I wanna be free
Hell with the furries & S C P

I could use text to speech but I'd have to tab out of the game every time I want to say something.
Oh well I'm gonna try it, if you see someone using tts the coming hour or so it's probably me.

Just turn your stupid 50 player limit down and people will play on your server.

>This ship off people on death row mate
supposedly
there's no proof of this and it's because records are altered/erased so nobody knows foundation took them
by the descrptions of reactions and actions of d-class personnel on some scp pages they don't seem the kind of people to be on death row

keep bodies in larry's dimension but make it so that it despawns once in a while. People should be able to escape it, but not every time after a few people die.

>you sacrifice yourself for radical larry
what are your final words?

yeah you cunts are special, but a good kind of special

look a bit further, there might be a program that allows it to take over controls after you hit a key combo

Nice try faggot

What

guys we have threads on /vg/ that are live. Don't cross post on Sup Forums it's a waste

yes, larry needs a huge buff to be viable.

Also fuck you devs and work on the game. starting another side project before their main project went anywhere is not okay. If I wanted more spessmans I'd just fucking play spessmans.

Did you know that world-renowned writer Stephen King was once hit by a car? Just something to consider.

GB

Last time I did I just screamed "FUCK YOU LARRY". I didn't knew what to say desu

My final words are usually "Press that button and get the fucker"

GET THE WATER NIGGA

there's already a buff in the works in the form of cleanup in his containment

"greater-than arrow, shadman"

They are both dead and on their way to pruning. Don't you have anything better to do?

Theres also generals for LoZ, Tera, FF, a whole board for Pokemon, fighting games, WoW, and Persona but you see these on Sup Forums right fucking now.
Get fucked newfag

67.176.48.190 NA just went up 18 open slots

memesystem.party:27070

>join Sup Forums server a week ago
>everyones laughing and joking around and having a good time
>join Sup Forums server today
>ebin griefers, underages on mic spouting memes, and people just sitting on the intercom the entire match spamming their shit music
Are the Sup Forums servers dead already?

oc

a new one will be made

why is it every time some d-class gets a gun it's some retarded 14 year old

Never trust a fucking pencil pushing dork

They really need to add background sound effects to the intercom room. It would be really great to hear the guy talking getting his neck snapped or shot.

Sup Forums rendition when so I can mic spam this while running from peanut

FAKE NEWS

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
>*Heavy panting*
>HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAA
>*More heavy panting*
>WHYYYYYYY
>*Pained sobbing*

67.176.48.190 NA lots of open slots, lads

probably

"AAAAAAHHHH OH GOOODDD WHYYY"

followed by some whimpering and "SCP 106 successfully redcontained"

Next time Sup Forums the Musical comes around.
But the threads won't last until then.

here's the underage with his HILARIOUS meme

Can I get a no-autist server please?

JOIN UP the 2 players are going to kys to restart server

>Invalid address/unable to connect

any EU servers?

click Find Match instead of Direct Connect

I don't think anyone can hear me in game, and I tried a couple fixes but still nothing so I guess I'm gonna have to give this game a pass

in one of last night's threads someone mentioned a "homestuck satellite" as one of the SCPs that the site loves and is really shit—which number SCP is this? i've been away from the site for a while and I'm having trouble finding it

check the IP you fucked up. worked for me

The pubs are even more autistic.
SCP-2721

>Kill both of the nerds in 914 at the start of the round
>Kill NTF on the way to light containment, all the D-boys armed with guns and red cards
>Former nerds TK us when they respawn
LOVING EVERY LAUGH

213.49.80.172:7778

Cool d-guys, pathetic nerds, bullyable peanut

thank you based anons

>hold down p in Larry's rape dungeon
>get teleported to extra shadow realm.

67.176.48.190 NA has 5 open slots

>SCP lore

Reminder to do your part and alert your teammates to grenading fags so you can group tk them for laffs.

I unlocked the super ULTRA shadow realm when I forced everyone to zombies to end round
this was max brightness

GB

>spawn as NTF
>me and another guy race for D-doys and nerds
>get to light containment
>hear nothing but neck snapping as soon as we get there and find bodies just outside the open door to upgrade room

We got fucked by Doc and Peanut but RIP D-boys.

>tfw spawn as larry

>Its a "Can't understand whether my mic isn't working, the server is bugging out or everyone is just ignoring me" match

delete the space before the number where you pasted it

i dont know how to feel about what i just read

literal nigger

Nice

Why is this thread so slow? Even before, it maintained high post rate when everyone was playing. We can't be losing steam already, can we? I'm not ready for this to die.

Remember to change your Steam nickname till Lion removes any sort of horror aspect of the game by adding a player list together with the mute button

How do you escape the elevator when you're stuck in the elevator?

you don't, someone has to let you out. It's a secret SCP

disconnect