>>Dont support good developers
yes goyim

FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT JAPAN YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Absolutely this

>Like video game music
>Like japanese culture
Fixd for you

what does any of this have to do with enjoying penis in your butt

Thanks for reminding me of pleb bingo. I haven't posted this in a while.

>>Play games for trophies

I can't help it though

>tfw old Sup Forums used to howl with laughter at the idea of trophies but they became mainstream
>literally doing mind numbingly boring garbage in games like "walk 20 miles" so the game will give you good boy checkmarks

They do nothing other than prove you went through a story or accomplished arbitrary tasks that were most likely not fun to obtain.

>power up rewards member

>have never seen wayne's world

>>literally doing mind numbingly boring garbage in games like "walk 20 miles" so the game will give you good boy checkmarks

I've never seen a "walk X distance" achievement that doesn't just happen from playing the game normally. The developers probably include these things to determine how many of their customers get sick of the game before a certain point.

The only achievements requiring additional effort which are truly bad are the "find all X" achievements, because X is usually garbage that doesn't do anything except unlock the achievement.

>defending achievements

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've heard lots of complaints about the walk a distance ones though from friends who literally cannot stop playing a game until they 100% it but complain every step of the way about all the boring ass achievements/trophies in the games that have them. This is the main way I learn of them since I rarely care to take a look at the list. Everything that's worth doing I do without being prompted to do so by trophies and trophies aren't going to persuade me to do those things.

I mean I have multiple friends/acquintances who say they don't buy on GOG even though they prefer DRM free because they can't get Steam achievements that way. What a world.

why are you screaming so loud, you autist?

Don't forget, these kiddies need a positive feedback loop to enjoy things nowadays.

I agree with everything.

I actually agree with everything well done. Except Geralt. Fuck that husk of a man.

This is now a Triss thread.

come on man the gamestop i shop at is directly across the street from my house, it's the fastest place i can go to

you're also a fag if you don't know what op stands for, and if you don't use greentext properly

15-20 years there was not such a thing as achivments, and people don't care, they just want to relax,have fun,beat an challange etc, when playing games. Now i see a lot of faggots who care about trophies&achivments without a reason.

>>Hate Japanese culture
fuck off
>>Refuse to use a controller
fuck off

Agreed. However, if you put down a game simply because it doesn't have achievements you should unironically consider suicide.

Can't argue with that.

Trissfags are the worst.

Fag

I guess I'm not a fag. The only brand I really have loyalty to is unironically HuniePot. The dev is a funny guy and I enjoyed both games so far.