twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep. pcbros killed them

you're retarded

wrong. look at the top 3 games on steam retard

>Le ebin blue wool e celeb meme
fuck off.

>see pic
>immediately hear youtube.com/watch?v=_aPUro7sq9o

look at the top console games. Console players have always played more multiplayer games

Dang son that shits gay

youtu.be/MgXdPjYhIHo

Reboot inception when

You poor child.

youtu.be/l8B5dqjsZUs

just go back and play the old ones

You could have been not an asshole and said it was shit, you know.

It does have to do with e-celeb stuff, but is it posted here that often? I've only seen it referenced/posted here in/v/ a couple of times.

can't. Outdated graphics and mechanics. All old "classic" games I've played are shit conpared to even mediocre modern games

the difference is that console multiplayer games like COD and GTA have some single player content. DOTA CSGO and PUBG along with other pcfaat shit doesn't.

There's nothing quite like seeing a childhood thing being destroyed before your eyes.
Note the like/dislike ratio though.

>lists pubg but not fortnite
stop with your neo Sup Forums circlejerk

Regardless, Fortshit would not exist in it's current state if not for the PCobeses blowing up battle royal shit

T&hey really didn't get what made reboot be reboot and instead just made fucking power ranges but with virtual reality.
>high school
Bullshit
>teenagers
more bullshit
>megabyte looks badass
Great
>no reboot to be seen, replaced by some geenric no personality ai
Deal breaker

They did the same with Mega Man.

Fortnite only blew up because it allowed consolefags to play a ripoff pubg. If bot for console fags fortnite would not exist

It really would have been tolerable if they at least added motherfucking REBOOT as the supporting AI instead of that generic, stupid lame AI character. Seriously, that would have saved that disaster.

Evidencing states of singleplayer games by listing the popularity of multiplayer games is shallow at best.

Minecraft is one of the top single player experiences.

Mostly due to SJWs and Lootboxes, I fucking hate everyone who destroyed gaming, want to fucking curbstomp their fatasses.

Why is the switch not there?

Minecraft is very nice to play alone. Just a bit lonely.
Still preferable to shitty pvp and lol i griff u anyways.

YOU BROKE THE RULES

Multiplayer games are better anyways

Ok.

It was the only relevant image on my computer

playing on a vanilla survival server with a couple friends is the best way to experience the game, especially if there's people griefing

shit opinion

I am an autist and I don't like my shit getting stolen or pvp.

then swallow some cement and harden up.

No one likes an autist

Thats why you and your boys make a temp base until you have enough food and resources, then travel out as far away from spawn and other players as possible over the course of a long while, maybe running into other long gone player's bases in the meanwhile. The traveling/exploring part is the best desu

Good thing I don't play with no one.

I don't see the point of single player games. the whole point of games is to have fun. socializing in the comfort of your home/playing with actual people (not AIs) is 90 percent of fun in video games.
Single player games are a time-wasters whereas online games can develop your social skills, team-working, etc.

I've been hearing that since the late 90s I think

Because it's about gaming platforms, not ipad ripoffs.

AssCreed sold millions

its old

Because single player games give you a better sense for story and exploration. Multilayer games are just the vidya version of sport. And sports are for fags

>single player games are dead
>fucking implying

Get a 3ds and hack it.
You'll get most of the single player shit you could possibly ask for with that library.

They can also ruin the experience by with shit players and online environment, it goes both ways asshole.

>ds games
>460p resolution

SAVIORS OF THE GAMING INDUSTRY

WITH 6 COD AND FIFA GAMES IN THEIR TOP TEN

vgchartz.com/platform/69/playstation-4/

FUck you and FUkC your cubes