Hi Sup Forums, Crytek here. Please buy our new game

Hi Sup Forums, Crytek here. Please buy our new game.

I really love the way the guns and environments look but the core gameplay idea doesn't appeal to me

how well will it run at 4K on a 1080Ti?

Alright, it has another boring photorealistic graphics that I've seen like 100 times
What else does your game offer?

this is the first time I hear of a new Crytek game after that Rome game failure, I legitimately thought that company was dead

30fps at 4k max settings and I have a 1070 so I guess you'd get close to 60

its fun

This. Where the fuck did this game came from?

>its fun
wew lad, you sure sold me on this one

Better post some other webm then because that one looks boring as hell.

Quick skim through the forums just tell me its yet another game that will be ruined by retarded playerbase. People just activate the boss and than camp around it waiting to kill everyone coming. Not worth it.

im trying my best.

basically its 5 teams consisting of 2 players (you can play alone too) and you are trying to take down the boss that is somewhere in the map. once youve killed that boss you become the goal of the other players and you need to get to an extraction point.
theres also PVE

its a reload animation brainlet

>wahhh mommy i got killed in this PVP game its not fair!!!!

Hi, learn to make a good engine first!

Crysis 3 runs like a dream and looks comparable to this game. I though Crytek would have some sort of home base advantage but even KCD runs better

about 45 fps

Not that guy and I slightly agree but it's retarded as shit don't deny it

>PVE
Dropped.

>run around like a retard not checking the environment
>cry when you get killed

I might try it, I do have a bit of an overclock as well.

my display has G-Sync so that'd still be better than 30

Crysis 3 runs worse than Hunt, at least for me. Also this game isn't even finished it. Performance will improve.

sounds like another shitty PUBG clone lol

You're reaching but okay fuck off autist

Seb?

>reaching
>game is about multiple teams trying to take down a boss or kill eachother
>cries when a team uses a tactic that gets him killed

I thought shilling wasn't allowed here
Where the fuck are the mods?

they heard that everyone loves pubg so they made pubg

They wanted to make a MOBA afterwards but iirc it failed spectaculary in the beta and never saw a proepr release.
Now Pubg is making money, so they try to jump on that train.

this
Crytek has some talented devs but instead of making a good game they're just ripping off trends for cash grabs

shooting a tree branch does seem hella fun, I'm sold

It's so sad to see devs constantly scramble to copy the latest successful flavor of the month/year, especially devs who used to make good games. Greedy motherfuckers.

I'm looking forward to the release, got to play a few rounds in the Alpha and it was a very tense and atmospheric experience, always hearing the pained cries of the damned and distant gunshots.
To note: Do NOT underestimate the dog packs. They will rip you to shreds before you can even say 'Holy shit'. Armored undead can take more heavy hits than your stamina will allow you, so lead off with a gunshot or something, and the insect hive undead is easily dealt with. Did not have the balls to approach the big non-boss motherfucker though.

Looks amazing but the way the game plays doesn't really come off as all that interesting to me. It's like a partial mix of Evolve and Battleroyale ideas with some sort of permadeath and leveling systems and none of it really seems to work together. You'd think with a game this pretty they'd allow for full on tryhard stealth and camo tactics but that isn't even there.

Meh

>Crytek has some talented devs
not anymore
most of them left for star citizen

this hunt whatever garbage are the scraps of a small project that they now assembled to make a new game this is why they had to release it in early access they dont have that manpower they used to have

Why does this have to be a shitty BR game? Why couldn't this just be a fun coop monster hunting game with a cool 19th century aesthetic?

Hello Crytek! Did you remember to pay your employees this time around?

What do you mean by BR game? Battle Royale? Isn't the point to kill the big boss beast?

>early access

But, it is. The main point of 70% of the game is to kill monsters and slaughter the big boss beast, with the added danger of other hunter teams. It's more akin to fucking Dark Souls than BR.

It's not a bad game tho

>they heard that everyone loves pubg so they made pubg
Are you pretending to be retarded? The gameplay objectives are completely different and it has a mix of PvE alongside the PvP aspect, PUBG has absolutely no PvE aspect to it.

Since when does PUBG have a boss to kill?

bruh. thats the LEAST of a thing you should be concerned about. Look at what type of game it is.

I'm guessing licensing cryengine helped them stay afloat somewhat.

>the talented devs left for scam shitizen

i dont see it

>Crytek
If they made the Crysis series then no. That series was fucking terrible in every sense of the word. It was like a forced COD/Halo rape baby of a game.

>used to make good games
I’ll admit the first several chapters of Crysis were fun, but overall Crytek has never made a good game.

>has 1 dif thingy so it is completely dif lel XD

It is. But 8 other players have the same goal. Though the map is quite big so it's more likely you'll die from AI

>never played 1

and not only that they also had to fire and close a bunch of their studios

First one was decent fun, following two were consolized garbage.

yeah the one that made Homefront.

Don't worry it's not the devs that made Crysis, this shitty L4D/PUBG clone is completely untainted by talented devs, enjoy you shit taste faggot.

Why is everyone comparing this to PUBG? They're nothing alike, especially the ganeplay. One is players killing each other, the other is you hunt demons/monsters. Is it because they both have guns?

>Please buy our new game.
Maybe if you decide to stop suing CIG for shit that never happened.

I'd rather see Crytek burn and die, frankly.

>not mentioning that the game runs like shit for 99% of pc players
fuck off dev. Your game is shit and it got raped in bad reviews

>never played far cry
underage

>higher % than pubg
>raped in bad reviews

kek. also get a better PC

Where the fuck is he aiming?

Theres a crosshair in the center of the screen but the gun is pointed ten feet to the left of it. This looks like bargain basement shit

>play the game and kill the enemy boss
>get killed by all the camping shitters that wait for you to leave the game and steal your prize

Cool. Making it teams of 2 is a huge mistake btw

no it was way more than one
they all got laid off and some others had already joined star citizen willingly

Now post it with an FPS counter.

>all I can do is compare this game to other games

You and all the people who call games similar to souls games should off themselves

>thinking everyone forgot about farcry 2 and trying to sell it again
nah u cant tricked me motherfucker

>what are perspectives

>never played 1
Dude after 2. I was so disgusted I didn't even want to know where the spawn of that abortion came from. Fine Crysis 2 yeah soldiers fine and then SUDDENLY Aliens that are bullet sponges in the most confusing who is who and who is an ally and who is not for the rest of the game.
>this shitty L4D/PUBG clone
Then I'm out faggot. But newer generations will call this a defining moment in gaming. I guarantee it. Not me. But other faggots will.

Pretty much all games can be described as "_____ but with _____"

yeah but star citizen is also shit

>Far Cry
It is good but it has become cocky with 5. Yeah 1/Instincts was good. 2 was alright. 3 is weird and 4 was just perfect. But 5 is going over the top I recon.

In that image? Wrong, for one.

i cant get good frames, i have an i5 4690, 16gb ram and a gtx 1080. im thinking im cpu limited because even when i lower the graphics it doesnt help. oh well, its best on the night maps, day maps are abit too boring.

That's because it was originally planned to be a real game. Then the studio shut down and they just released the assets as a death match mode

Those were bad bcs they were made for consoles

>too lazy to just go on the steam store and look up what the game is about
>trust Sup Forums to explain the game, a board known for hyperbolic shitposting

This board is fucked

>scramble to copy the latest successful flavor of the month/year

Do you people even understand how development cycles work?

lower your resolution then

I just refunded this. I would enjoy the game if it weren't PvP.

git gut

upon the day of its release I shall plunder it

it looks like ass at 1080p :/

Honestly, the idea appeals to me.
Like both this and Tarkov for the mix of PvP and permadeath, or high risk/high reward gameplay.

Just wish there was more loot or something more to lose.

>pirating an online game

Why the fuck would you put together a PC with a fucking 1080gtx and a budget CPU?
If you built a gaming PC and you ever lower the resolution lower than your monitor's native res you wasted your money entirely. fucks wrong with you bitches

>pirating a bad game

ppl are saying its a lot like tarkov

They have 3 studios across three different countries and 600 total employees as of 2017. I wonder why they just don't make another Crysis instead of shitting around with bad ideas and shit new ips.

Crytek still exists? I thought they went defunct years ago.

>no xbone version
Looks good but hard pass for me.

Only reason they are saying that is because of the permadeath mechanic where you go in to get better loot, but you lose your character and anything they were carrying on death.

I like that mechanic in some ways because it factors into the gameplay.

But here, you don't gain loot drops. You get an overall family level for your "bloodline", cash you use to buy new guns and equipment, and then individual characters who level and have their own skill trees.

If a character dies, they are gone for good and any equipment they have is lost.

But I like the setting and the boss hunting mechanic.

I just wish the PvP itself didn't look so clunky. Like everything from movement to gunplay just looks so stiff and clunky.

the 1080 (a year ago) was cheap and my 380x wasnt cutting it at 1440p, its played everything else besides obviously arma3 fine, it wasnt a budget cpu when i bought it.

>too lazy to just go on the steam store and look up what the game is about
No. You do it faggot and post it here. If you want to defend this shit so much.

also people should mention you lose characters to server issues too.

>permadeath mechanic
Like Ironman/Hardcore Ironman on Runescape. But for a shitty FPS online piece of shit. Bet you have to pay to get your shit back if your that committed.

Can I play as a little tanned girl?
Based on your answer I may or may not buy this game.

nope. you can play as a tanned (nigga) man though.

The hunt for what? WTF am I hunting here?

am I hunting giant spiders?

KKK gophers with skeleton sombreros?

Teams of three would be infinitely better. The game's concept really doesn't seem that great. It seems to encourage camping and killing the people that do all the legwork

Tannd (nigga) man or nigger as I like to call them isn't what I'm looking for, so I won't be giving my hard earned shekels to Crytek jews this time around.

where is the pve????