If we kill him, we're no better than he is!

>If we kill him, we're no better than he is!
Just end it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CFMPpWcQspc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what game actually does this

I can't actually think of one right off

Castro's Lost Son

Any game featuring batman.

Xenoblade Chronicles 1 probably has the worst case.

>we are exactly the same, you and i
really

>Did Sephiroth... do this?

Batman refuses to kill, but I'm not sure if he's ever said anything like that.

i miss khail and the mystery doors shit

I feel like Jap games tend to do this more often than Western games

Definitely

Assassins Creed 2

I feel like Star Wars does this a lot

How many times?

>If you kill me you'll be no better than me
>yeah, I guess so
>bang

Not quite, he didn't do it not because he feared he would become like him, but because he realized that it wouldn't bring his family back

Ass2 was the best Assassin's Creed.

at least john wick didn't pussy out

If you're talking about the part with Mumkhar in Sword Valley, the motivation for sparing him was even dumber than 'If we kill him we'll be just like him!'
It was literally "He's a homs! We can't kill homs!" despite the party having literally just killed three other faced mechon in the boss fight.

Context?

What recent japanese games have done this though?

>can't tell him that you're worse, actually, because you had to bring friends to knock the bad guy out (maximum party member slots) vs 1

But that's the sole reason he doesn't kill

just gimme a mega64 general already

Force Unleashed

Source on that Rocco?

man, they suck now but in their hayday legitimately some of the best skit shit on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=CFMPpWcQspc

He doesn't kill because he knows how unstable he is and knows that if he starts killing, he'll easily just kill anyone whenever.

It's not that he doesn't want to stoop to their level, it's because he's practically there and doesn't want to push himself over the edge.

>Villain just pussies out as protagonist kills them

Oh hey, you're the one faggot who got BTFO by Rocco on last years MLK stream

Still laughing at you

wicked, thx

Both Injustice

wasn`t fire emblem conquest sort of like this because you doont really kill any of the hoshidos cuz 'dont kill them killing is wrong ;(((('

then you go and commit mass genocide to the fox people and say ''lol nothing we can do ''

They didn't know they were Homs, though.

What did I miss?

>side character is best girl.

Are Mega64 the only good e-celebs?

He always commits to the bit

>Mow through literally 100s of faceless goons who were all real people who had their reasons for being where they were. Most of them have siblings, grandparents, family, girlfriends, wives, friends, ect.
>Oh the big named bad, we can't kill him, that would be wrong!
Shit always drives me up the wall. Literally the worst writing clique because it's pants on head retarded.

Wow

You have to pretend they didn't already kill millions

Yes, exactly.
The whole thing with him and Joker in particular is that they're both insane, but Batman still has his one rule stopping him from falling even further.
And that rule is only as strong as Batman's belief in it.

Never

Just slice off the dude's limbs so he dies from bleeding to death.

Batman doesn't kill because he's worried that if he ever crosses that line he'll never be able to stop himself from doing it again. He doesn't do it to stop himself from being the same as criminals, he does it because he's scared he'll kill every vicious criminal.

a lot of people can't seem to get this, so let me try and spell it out for you. Bruce Wayne is a fucking nutt job. He's paranoid at times, he distances himself from others because he's afraid of getting emotionally hurt, and he's afraid of talking about himself with others because he doesn't like how vulnerable he is. He's also violent and when he puts on the cowl he becomes even more so.

He's aware of all of his faults though, he knows he has them and Alfred is always there to remind him. He doesn't avoid killing because killing is wrong and he'll become the bad guy if the kills one criminal, he avoids killing because he's certain that it'll only take one to send him off the deep end

couldn't agree more

>side character

Infamous second son

Garrett is

zOMG!!11! TEh REI

>is sanity the price to pay for power?

Pretty much, stays loyal to their fanbase

Where's Eric?

That's not a very good work around