Consolefag with shit wifi, need some good single player recommendations. Skyrim, Witcher, Last of Us, Uncharted...

Consolefag with shit wifi, need some good single player recommendations. Skyrim, Witcher, Last of Us, Uncharted, Wolfenstein, Fallout, Origins all played. Horizon Zero Dawn sucked.

The Long Dark

unironically kingdom hearts if you're into RPGs

Gravity Rush 1 and 2
Yakuza games
Nioh

Plug in Ethernet

nier automata

until dawn

Dark Souls

Persona 5, played those all too but this is the one I keep falling back into

Can't believe you haven't played Bloodborne yet
And put a damn cable on that PS4.

since you clearly are playing multiplats on PS4 I'd say get Nier, Nioh, Persona 5 if you like JRPGs, Gravity Rush, Uncharted Lost Legacy assuming you haven't played it

Router in another room, suppose I could go buy a really long ethernet cable. Thanks

is there a time where PS4s go on sale, i think i might aswell just get one, i have Yakuza 0 sitting here for the last couple of months, never planned on buying just borrowing one from my brother

metal gear solid v is one of the most fun games you'll ever play

You should unironically kill yourself for recommending Uncharted Lost Legacy you insufferable faggot. Play 1-4 in the series OP, Lost Legacy doesn't deserve mention, let alone being in the same sentence as Nioh and Persona 5

Woah there kiddo, why so edgy?

your opinions are shit

But I didn't even give a opinion

your recommendations read like an ign list

Kek, I'm the guy who recommended Bloodborne and told him to use a cable, you're barking at the wrong user dude

B L O O D B O R N E

Play Nier Automata and Bloodborne, you stupid faggot. What the hell is wrong with you?

try Dragon Age Inquisition

Buy a powerline adapter

(you)

>You should unironically kill yourself for recommending Uncharted Lost Legacy you insufferable faggot.
Did you even play it nigger or did you jump on the anti-SJW bandwaggon like the completely unoriginal faggot you are? If you played 1-4 and liked them you will like Lost Legacy, it's the same thing as 4 but with less of the bullshit walk and listen to exposition scenes. It's a more focused game than 4. I never said it was as good as Persona or Nioh either, I recommended it because he said he played Uncharted.