Any Day 1 Switchers sending in their system before warranty expires? Stupid fucking left joycon...

Any Day 1 Switchers sending in their system before warranty expires? Stupid fucking left joycon, right one too but not nearly as bad..

>Early adoption
>DAY ONE early adoption
Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Bad luck

Mine seems fine mostly but sometimes stupid shit happens on Mario but I think it is my fault

i sent mine in a few months ago because my analogs were acting up. they feel so much more responsive now and i got my warranty extended in case some other shit happens.

why do you ask?

day 1 switcher
im ok

Uh, no? I've had mine since release, and haven't had any problems with it.

Little concerned about sending in the whole system when I just need the joycons fixed, they better not erase my shit.

>Not owning a Switch
>Not owing a Switch that has been perfect since day one
Laughing at your life

>Switchers
>>>/reddit/

Day 1 Switch owner. The only problem I've had was the dock slightly scratching the screen, which is still an annoyance. Can I get a warranty fix on that?

Already had mine replaced last summer after the cpu and/or gpu died and wouldn't launch any games.

my right joycon's analog stick is all sorts of fucked up (though still useable) but I'm terrified of sending it in and losing my 200 hours in xenoblade before NG+ hits
save backup fucking when

Maybe just buy new joycons? They are discounted on Amazon currently. Or get a pro controller those are nice

What's wrong with your guys' analog sticks? I had an issue where my left stick was really starting to drift and become unusably inaccurate, but getting a can of compressed air and blowing out the little flap under the stick solved it completely. Some dust gets stuck under the flaps occasionally.

the reason i was given was because they do some inhouse testing and shit to make sure they've actually fixed the issue with the controllers and the native device. i don't know how much of that is bs, bit like i said, my switch came back and feels as good as new. also it didn't cost me shit, which was a nice bonus.

i wouldn't worry too much about losing saves. i'm not saying it isn't possible, but its unlikely that joycon maintenance will result in you losing any game data.

>first run hardware
>of ANY hardware
No thanks, I prefer some other fool field test my gear before I drop a few hundred on it.

You keep your save data in your right joycon?

don't get a pro controller the dpad sucks.

I think it's a pretty solid controller

Right joy-con is kind of loose. If I put a bit of pressure on it, the joy-con slips off. I'll do it Monday.

you can just send in the joycons on their own, you don't have to send in the entire system you morons.

No you can't, it's either send 1 or the whole thing

Mine would stay just off center after being pushed left. In games with no dead zone like Blaster Master Zero, it would occasionally cause the character to keep moving left indefinitely unless I pushed the a bit to the right. Calibrating it would fix that but cause it to not be able to read a full input when pressed up+right.

then send in 1 joycon, then send the other once the first one is repaired?

My left Joycon stops working if I'm too far away from the console so I've never used it in docked mode. I should send it in but I can't be bothered, I don't know how many days I would have to stay with no Switch.

just send in the joycon only, you don't have to send in the entire system. Would take 2 weeks tops for them to repair it.

it is. Most people heard something about the dpad but have never used them

Well I can't really play with one Joycon only though

Just got news my Switch with two busted analogs will be exchanged for a new one. Kinda Shane I'll lose all my progress in Mario, Zelda, Splatoon and Celeste, but whatever, I'll just replay them.

if you're lucky they sometimes just send you a replacement immediately

The only people who are going to have trouble with their switch after a single fucking year are people without cases and retards who mistreat their belongings.