>hp goes down
>player character gets weaker and slower
what games do this? genuinely curious

Call of Chtulhu DCotE

Most Resident Evil games.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance does.

Dead Space
Deus Ex HR i think

Advanced wars but not slower just weaker.

>Deadspace
Really, I don't remember Issac being slower or weaker when with lower HP, sure he'd limp, but there wasn't a visible difference in speed.

This

>tfw you send one Missle infantry against a neo tank

That poor bastard

L4D

Fallout, in a sense. Since your limbs can get crippled. Though it's easy to remedy

michael jackson moonwalker

Deus Ex (Original)

>not playing with a fractured skull for the whole game

Pleb

Dota 2

strife 1996

L4D series. You're slower at yellow health, slowly limping at red health and your character always comments how much pain there in or if you've gone down twice remarking how they're going to die upon their next down. It's a good mechanic for the series.

In Vagrant Story damaging certain limbs or being hit can cause them to weaken and if enough damage is done then a stat debuff gets applied based on the location that's damaged until you're healed.

>hp goes down and hits the last unit
>time slows and you gain pinpoint accuracy, increased damage, and killing enemies faster you

Any tabletop game if you have a good DM/GM. I had one who would make enemies that attacked ability scores (like CON, STR, etc) directly and it affected your bodily status, I have one now that translate taking damage greater than your fortitude save as broken bones or some other effect.

SOMA

>He didn't use the power of money

XCOM, but it's a mutator

This.
Also, EYE Divine Cybermancy

Jagged Alliance 2, especially with the 1.13 mod. Getting wounded reduces a character's stamina, even if the wounds are treated, so until they get some hospital treatment or a long rest, they'll be fighting in a turn-based shooter with much fewer action points than they're used to. This means that you'll want to pull back your wounded and let them dig in and do overwatch as "walking wounded" types.

In dwarf fortress if you take a big enough hit your limbs can fly off or you can become crippled

Heros of might and magic but a units health is really just representing how many of it there is so

undertale

GOOD WORK 47