Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus

New Warhammer game incoming, folks. Finally a games focusing on the Adeptus Mechanicus

youtube.com/watch?v=9gIMZ0WyY88

So, any thoughts?

Thoughts? Sure. It's going to be shit like the rest of them.

Eh, which ones were COMPLETE shit?

Inquisitor was ok, kind of.

hopefully better than refund tier shit like eternal crusade and deathwing

dow: retribution
dow 3
Space Marine
Gothic
The countless cell phone/tablet games
eternal crusade
deathwing
regicide

What kind of gameplay?

>Teaser trailer with no gameplay

My thoughts are fuck off

might be turn based like Deathwatch was

Space marine was THAT bad. It was pretty generic, but it was a serviceable TPS.

It will be Turn based, the devs said so in the steam forums, Also Servitors and Skitarii.

I'm expecting something similar to satellite reign.

Fuck off, Space Marine was bretty gud

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GORKAMORKA WHEN

Space Marine is an abomination if you followed the development. What was going to be an epic third person action RPG with four playable characters to choose from, nids/chaos/orks to fight, MASSIVE fights, and an active universe, turned into a gears of war, lifeless corpse.

The multiplayer was excellent though.

fuck you i liked it

Well, most warhammer 40k games lately have been having shitty development cycles.

6 or 7/10 game easily. Definitely good for one play through

utter trash

>tfw Mandalore's next video is about this game

Never played it, no clue what it's about, not even that deep into Warhammer, but I'm looking forward to learning about it.

>literal who devs that made nothing but low budget tablet crap
Why does Games Workshop hates us?

they're secretly chaos worshippers, Tzeentch most likely

They love our wallets though!

Relic made mint with the IP, now everyone else wants a go. Fantasy is getting the best games currently

we get a 40k game and they're dog shit every time.

> Fantasy is getting the best games currently

worst timeline to be alive in

>tfw toaster cant run Total War Warhammer

Well, their last game on steam was "Crowntakers"

A solid 70 on metacritic. At least it wasn't complete shit, they have room for improvement.

Why are you so serious about Codex Astartes?

t. Ultramarine Captain Titus

Space Marine was pretty fun when I had the jump pack and hammer to fly around and slam into enemies
Rest of it was okay at best.

>best setting get best games
No problems here tbqh fampai

>So many interesting armies to play with
>LOLNO HERE'S THE ADEPTUS MECHASOMETHING
Why did they chose such niche shit? Do people really care about adeptus mechanicus?

Because nobody gives a shit what you want, now fork over 60 bucks to play this game

You'd really prefer DA SPESS MUHREENS VERSUS DA ORKS XXXIII??
I think it's great that we're seeing something that's not marines/chaos/orks/eldar/tao because 40K DOES have a ton of varied and different factions and ad-mech are one of those

Yes, I'd really prefer a good Dawn of War game, you mumbling autist.

I'd rather have smurfs vs orcs than some random cyborgdudes.

>Retribution
>Space Marine
>Deathwing
get the fuck out

>i think it's great that we're getting more shovelware that nobody will give a shit about because it tried to pander to the people who don't give a shit about warhammer 40k games

When is that faggot uploading? Also source?

GW hands the IP out to anyone willing to make a game. so we can get absolute dogshit, or fantastic fun

Retribution:
>Fuck it, these people will buy ANYTHING, so let's just make all the races go through the same campaign! They won't notice if we change up the dialogue
Space Marine, see >Deathwing
You're really supporting this fuck up of a shooter? You know how you fuck up a game? You do what Deathwing did, scrub. Go back to pleddit

DoW 2 is shit all around, everything about it is fucking awful, it's effectively call of duty turned into an RTS.

Shitters and reddit

No, what it is, is a very expensive company of heroes mod. They basically reskinned and polished company of heroes. It's fucking embarassing, because company of heroes is already a dow1 mod.

>some random cyborgdudes
lmao

>Kasedo Games and Bulwark Studios presents

Ah yeah, it's those guys huh.

>so I t-told him to g-go back to plebit! I s-sure showed him!

How linear the missions turned out to be killed it for me, Company of Heroes' saving grace was that the skirmish mode was good.

Makers of the award-winning(?) Crowntakers.

Does anyone still play space marine multiplayer?

>most warhammer vidya are shit
>tabletop game is boring and too complicated, plus requires actually interacting with people
who else just collects and paints miniatures?

You can play eternal crusade and still get the same experience

>tabletop game is boring and too complicated
No it isn't. Play Battletech. THAT is fucking complicated. 40k is basically just rolling dice against eachother

pls dont be bad.i cant take it anymore

How's Eternal Crusade?
Is there still hope or is it in early access hell?

Its been out of early access, but oh boy is it shit

No clue on when, but he announced it in the Winter Break video and posted a screenshot of him editing it on twitter on the 6th, so hopefully not too much longer.

PvP is dead as all hell, I will never understand why devs think splitting multiplayer communities with DLC is ever a smart move. Though, once in a blue moon, you can find a full squad for the PvE Exterminatus mode.

to me it sounds like Xcom gameplay and mechanics

Bando gookkai whatever they are called dropped the game, now that the game is dead the devs are free to do what ever they want, hopefully make the game as it was supposed to be.

I liked vanilla DoW2 but retribution felt like an awkward half-made rts

space marine was fun m98

Wasn't Space Hulk supposed to be pretty good?

its a useless teaser trailer that shows nothing. who fucking cares is my first and only thought

If you judge a game based on what it could have been, you'll always be disappointed.

No gameplay so wait and see.
Plus the devs have mostly done mobile games.

>I'm happy to eat shit when I was told I would be getting lunch

>I refuse to even try this food because I was told it would be filet mignon and this is clearly a ribeye.
I forgot I was on Sup Forums where people actually prefer being angry and miserable as long as they can be "right."

Space marine would have been perfect with dedicated servers. Fuck you

>Do people really care about adeptus mechanicus?
In fact they do

why exactly is deathwing bad

Your ribeye is actually cow shit

yeah okay keep telling yourself that. I'm shocked how many of you people are satisfied with mediocrity

Muhrines and Gothic is GOOD.
Deathwing is OKAY now

Okay user. You're right. Space Marine is literal unplayable garbage and is one of the worst games ever created. There is not a single good 40k video game and there never will be. Are you happy now?

I win

Clunky, uneven performances, corridor shooter, no versus, poor coop
Which should not have been a surprise when it was marketed solo first, and as a Space Hulk game no less.

This.
Once again I'm excited. I don't want to be disappointed again.

>Retribution is bad because the campaigns are the same just with changed dialogue
>Dark Crusade and Soulstorm get a free pass

Dark Crusade did it first. Soulstorm and retribution are shit because they just did the same thing twice. What kind of a retard are you?

>Dark Crusade did it first
That doesn't make it any less shit. It's considerably worse because the only things that change are singular lines of dialogue exchanged between commanders during stronghold missions, whereas Retribution has fully voice-acted missions for every single race and unique heroes, abilities and wargears. Ork campaign is also a blast to play through for the banter alone. That's not even taking into account the multiplayer, introduction of a whole new faction and Last Stand upgrades. I'd have to ask what kind of retard you are in this situation, but I've already read through some of your posts and determined you're a rather large one
>food analogies
>Space Marine multiplayer was excellent
>Dark Crusade did it first so it's not shit!

>literally "I studied le blade" the trailer