When game devs put reaction images in their games

>when game devs put reaction images in their games

>tfw wife is your sister

>tfw your brother fucked your wife (mother) but the feast was still alright

Underrated thread.

>tfw son turns into a homo after being left to his own devices

I wish there was incest in the game.

>when a movie references its title.

>When your female cousin kills your only son and heir so you put her in your rape dungeon and use her as a breeding sow to produce more heirs
Is Crusader Kings 2 the whitest videogame ever made?

>You’ve got to defeat Metal Gear, Solid! Four guns of the Patriots are required.
I couldn’t help laughing when I heard that, why the fuck did Kojima think that line was a good idea?

I literally kill all my nephews and nieces, and then cuckold my brothers and fuck my sisters, and then arrange marriages between my children and theor children every game.

>because you can't seduce your own wife the only way to guarentee trueborn children is to rape your wife in a dungeon.

This game is fucking dark

>this is our phantom pain
Really?!
Jesus Christ

You can do that? Fuck time to reinstall.

Only incest not allowed is between a parent/grandparent and a claimed offspring.

>Look out, Raiden! It’s Metal Gear, rising! Revengeance is at hand!
Fucking Platinum.

Yoh know Ellie we really are The Last of Us.

Go on...

That can be modded out, Loverslab has the mod to allow for all sorts of fucked up shenanigans.

Timeless classic

>tfw don't have the right type of autism to be able to understand/enjoy grand strategy games

>mfw you have an ugly foreign woman that takes the throne and you think it couldn't get worse but then you have a female heir.

sad

It's an acquired taste nigga.