Tfw I can't stop playing games for platinum trophies

>Tfw I can't stop playing games for platinum trophies

Help I've become addicted.

Play a game where that is impossible

But then I'll feel like I'm wasting my time espically when the platinum I go for usually take 50- 100 hours.

Play ball and get a real trophy you can hang on your wall and get pussy

You'd probably stop when you get a few platinum trophies. Otherwise fuck

>tfw never once cared about trophies unless it's for a in-game item

I mean sometimes I'll go for a specific trophy but it's more for the challenge, like pacfist runs, no alert runs, etc. I can't imagine putting the effort for platinum trophies unless it's for a game I really love.

I'm hoping to retire once I get 20 but I might not,11 currently.

Do it then you would stop at that cause its clearly your goal. Cause anything else wouldnt be satisfying enough right?

What games have you platted so far?
Are they all games where it's just time consuming to get the plat instead of skill based?

Why though? Completely arbitrary thing that usually involves doing a bunch of shit that nobody enjoys. Nobody looks at your shit and is like "damn that guy has a platinum trophy". There's usually no correlation between having a platinum trophy and actually being good at a game. It means literally nothing.

It's a complete meme OP. I used to chase achievements pretty hard, but stopping has done nothing but make me enjoy games more. If it's not enjoyable, don't do it.

>tfw can only play games until I finish the main quest
>burden of backlog becomes too big to dive into post-game or hunt for throphies

Okay but you're still a loser.

I have that problem too. I even play bad games for trophies. ;_;

The ones I've completed/almost completed

Nier Auto
DAO
DAI
Witcher 3
South Park Fractured
Sherlock Holmes crimes and punishments
Sherlock Holmes Devils Daughter
Batman Telltales
Paladins
Blue Reflection
Undertale
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Persona 5
Resident Evil remake
Resident Evil 6
Furi
Last of Us

Wait are you that tard in the World threads that was complaining gold crowns?

wot?

Everyone is shitting on you but I feel you OP. I only have 2 plats, Need for Speed (2015) and Persona 5, got close with FFXV.

The few I did were fun and rewarding, theres tons of games i considered but looked through the trophy list and found too much time consuming, bullshit trophies and didn't feel like it was worth it.

Like im playing Gravity Rush 2 and would like to plat it, but hell no im not grinding all those fucking dusty tokens before June.

Just do what you enjoy, OP. dont play bullshit games for plats though. Thats just sad. Only plat games you love and really love to play.

get a job, gf, and friends and it all goes away

Not OP but the only thing that sounds good there is friends and I'm too boring to make any.

>Reddit spacing
Casuals should leave
There is nothing wrong with you op for wanting to get platinum throphies it's all right it just proved that you did everything you should do in the game what the creators wanted. I already have 20+ Plat and I'll not stop now just because normfags look down on you

>buy game i have no interest in because it has achievements
>play game i hate because i want to get all the achievements
help

Do you enjoy it? If so, why stop? People collect all sorts of things for fun

>Autism

I was like that for a decade. I've finally broken that desire the past 6 months and Im finally enjoying games again! Idk how, I hope you get help OP :(

fuck i know this feeling
i wish i was in control of my autism and ocd

no matter how man plats you have theres some 11 year old girl somewhere who platted all those games before you.

Op here I only got Crypt of the Necrodancer so I could bd one of the 7 people in existence to get the plat but gave up cause I was shit is that what you mean?

t. autistic virgin

>tfw only get platinums on games I really like
>have tons of games with only like 10% of achievements unlocked
Feels good not having autism.

>Playing on a console instead of a PC.
Poor fags can't even afford a proper gaming machine. Kek

you're too late

I have 42 and only go for a new one every 3-5 months you'll get better

There's always someone who has to pay other people to do the work them. That's why things like trophies, rankings and leaderboards will never be legit.