Which endings have pissed you off?

Which endings have pissed you off?
i'll never not be mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2WPh96yC9OmUE1CbjFsNW42Vk0
youtu.be/KpptESSx338?t=1h26m23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a fucking manga adaptation. Enjoy suffering.

Oh right, the ending to Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow for killing the lead character and the sequel never to be made.

Are you talking about the prequel novel or did I miss something?

I didn't understand anything, but it still pissed me off.

Manga is based on the prequel novel.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2WPh96yC9OmUE1CbjFsNW42Vk0

>delete your save
>torture the witch to your hearts content
how about that

Bioshock Infinite's ending.

I was expecting more, but then "lol nope, we drown you, end of the game. Be sure to buy our lackluster DLCs"

Oh boy, I remember I got the knife first and then finished it without the knife, wished I could just let myself die with the first trap and not play it again.
>tfw you realize Viola would never have been able to return to her body, the most she could have done was take revenge and die a painful, lonely death.

I want to read it but it just feels like it's going to make me angry.

It's more sad than anything else.

Did you unlock the secret location with the runes? If you don't read those, you don't have the full picture.

All the predictable cliche holywood endings like RDR. Bioshock Infinite etc. Also Nier, game is not good enough to make me play 3 times to get the real ending.

There are a few games with endings that would've otherwise been fine if not for one little detail that sort've sours the whole thing.

>predictable cliche holywood
How so?

Which one?

>she laughs at her in the end

Any of them, I guess. I'm not quite sure what you mean by that term

>Also Nier, game is not good enough to make me play 3 times to get the real ending.
You only need to play it twice and get every weapon. The second time is a lot faster too since the enemies aren't any stronger.

Fallout 3. A game with several different ways to go about even fairly minor quests, and they try to force you to do a heroic sacrifice despite the several other logical options.

remember when todd promised that fallout 3 would have 200 endings

For example with RDR it has that holywood phylosophy that everyone who kills is a bad man and has to die because people always get what they deserve (lel). That's why everyone knows that Soprano will die, or Breaking Bad guy or anyone who has ever done anything wrong. It's supposed to be just but it's just predictable and plenty of "bad" people get to live on and see their grandchildren grow up etc. Not to mention that whole "phylosophical" dialogue between MC and "God" in the game where it's forhadowed how he will be responsible for his actions and basically die for his sins. Plus it's kinda dull that he dies from some nobodies he has no issues killing in the actual game, if it was someone skilled like the dude from Scarface it would've been ok.

Ruined the whole fucking series.

>trusting a witch
She knew what she was getting into

I liked it, it definitely caught me off guard. Shame this was the game that ended my RPG Maker binge though, I really wanted to play more but couldn't force myself to play anything else after this and Ib, among others.

Did he actually, or is this a meme thing?

I enjoyed second playthrough because shades had dialogues and it showed some important lore we missed, but third playthrough was too much and it just gave you some choices for the end game.

I mean, I suppose I've seen stuff like that in a lot of stories but I'm not sure if it's really a hollywood thing specifically.

Yeah you are probably right.

I've been looking for this the whole last month, thank you user.

Remember when Skyrim was supposed to have "living" economy and you could really influence it with your actions?

>Fallout 4
Cheap copout of an ending. Very few differences between endings. New Vegas will always be the better game over Fallout 4.

>Bioshock Infinite
What the fuck was that? I mean, the nice "full circle" where you end up back in the first Bioshock was fucking awesome. But the ending was complete shit.

>Fractured But Whole
It's clear Matt and Trey had no fucking idea on how to end the game so they went with the easy way out. Or maybe they did know how to end it, but went about it in the worst possible way. Fun game, shit ending.

>Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness
That guy with the gun having to rescue all the children. Very few levels to play. You walk off into the sunset with the children, credits roll.

Saga frontier : blue ending

What a shitfest

Mass Effect 3.

Don't deny Sup Forums, you're still salty as me over it.

The Chrono Trigger DS remake end
Magus can't catch a break.
Also everyone dies sometime after this except Magus who just walks out of the plot.
Thanks Cross.

Surprised nobody mentioned it yet, but Mass Effect 3. It was literally red, blue or green color ending, none of the actions in any games meant anything and everyone got stuck in empty part of space without means of fast travel (which they kinda fixed later). It was when people started hating on Bioware and it only got worse for them.

Rocks fall - does everyone die? Well, that's a story for another time. The End.

Never managed to finish that game, I tried to play it 3 times and I would always quit around the trial chapter. I will try MoB one of these days.

Not the end of the game, but i'll never be mad and sad about this dumbshit

why...

Almost any Daedalic game

Overall I like most of their games, but they just can't write an ending

How low is your IQ? Just out of curiosity.

Come to think of it, how many adventure games have had actually satisfying endings?

Grim Fandango.

Those endings before the "fix" were an absolute disgrace

That was the first one that came to mind, yeah.

MotB is great.

what game

Just right click and google search the image.

>see that mountain
>it's an ending, go climb it.

What is everyone's feelings towards this ending?
Part of me likes it because I the feeling it leaves me with, but another part of me feels like it was used instead of a regular good ending in order to stand out and be memorable for the sake of being remembered

I will never not be mad, etc.

Similar things were done before in greek tragedy so I'm not a huge fan of it, but it's something I will always remember so I'm not sure.

There's an interview with the director saying they considered the final battle to be the ending so they just put in the Squaresoft screen right there and considered the rest of the game to just be post game content. It makes sense sort of but it still feels like kind of a cop out to not at least have some kind of post victory screen or something.

just few variations stacked so you can technically have ~200 possible combinations, that sort of PR bullshit

Both endings to Radiata Stories. Fuck anyone who likes them.

>Kill yoself
>Kill yoself as Hitler
>Kill Sarah Lyons
>Kill Sarah Lyons as Hitler
That's 4, where are the other 196?

the order 1886

I liked it personally. I can definitely see how some people would be put off because of how dark it is (gouging out her eyes, cutting out her tongue, forcing her to drink acid to fuck up her vocal chords, amputating her legs) but you can't deny it's a punch in the gut when you get the full picture. I'd like to get the no-save run to see what the Cat says to you before the last door, but I'll probably just look it up on youtube or something some day.

NEVER NOT ANGRY TO THIS DAY

What's the matter kid?
Was the ending too complex for you?

Thimbleweed Park. I just beat it yesterday and expected a retro murder mystery.

What did you end up getting instead?

>all three choices suck
>don't pick one
>get a small post-game narrative
>"GAME OVER"

I was livid.

Must be pretty low to stick with the series after Danganronpa 3 and Ultra Despair Girls.

They're still a disgrace even after the "fix."

>he's a brainlet after all these months

They were still shit.

mgs5
mass effect 3
MY MOTIVES ARE COMPLEX

bahamut lagoon

Yeah this. The game veered way too hard into meta territory for me.

Obligatory
I carry wrath-user's spirit

>believing in heat death and space entropy theory

mgs5
me3
danganronpa v3

Damn. His hatred is so intense and pure, I can't help but admire it.

That ending made this game more memorable than it shouldve been

I still prefer Ib but this shit was just fucked up

>danganronpa v3
why

it turned the series into stupid unnecessary meta bullshit

>meta bullshit
this is what people actually believe

it's the same reason why the mgs5 ending pissed me off

if you can call that garbage an ending

Danganronpa V3
Zero time dilemma
Umineko

The trifecta of shitty vn endings

>all these DRV3 posts
it was kino and i'm guessing all of these posters didn't understand it

So what happens?

DR3 was what ruined the series. ndrv3 was still pretty bad though.

Back to your containment thread, the only place where that ending is considered good is among you sub 80 iq brainlets

Is the game bad?

w0t? do you have a better idea user?

The Witch's House
A no-save run shouldn't take more than a hour or so to accomplish though.

youtu.be/KpptESSx338?t=1h26m23s It's better to watch it all but If you don't have an hour to spare that about sums it up.

bump

fuck this

You have to realize MC was retarded for befriending the witch anyway. Just because someone is wounded and dying doesn't mean they're a good person who's been unjustly wronged.

AssCreed 2
>Kill way to the pope
>Fight pope
>"Killing you won't bring my family back."

I'll never not be salty about not getting to play the love hotel events as Kaede over Shithara.