What are some games where a member of royalty dresses like an absolute thot?

What are some games where a member of royalty dresses like an absolute thot?

Out of necessity, her homeland is a goddamn desert.

Back when FFXII released, before I realized I didn't actually like it, I realized Ashe's micro skirt kept me going for quite a few hours.

I always thought she had dark hair from seeing this picture on game magazines all the time but I played it for the first time last year and seeing her actually being blonde fucked me up. I thought there was some mandela effect shit going on.

Her top is so fucking stupid.

>I CALL IT NECESSITY

Ashe with dark hair would be cute, though.

Ashe is CUTE and FFXII is the best FF

boop

>Vayne's only in Dalmasca for only like a week max.

Ok, Archadian.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Yes and you call it necessity despite the fact it is obviously not

I'm autistic, I can't bring myself to continue the game until I've found the most canon job/esper combination for every character.
pls help

PC version - worth it? Or emulate 12 zodiac?

What have you decided on so far?

Ar Tonelico 2

just the obvious ones, I got the game yesterday
Vaan - Shikari
Penelo - white mage
Balthier - machinist
Fran - archer

I mean I don't even know if knight fits more Ashe or Basch
And I have no idea about who should get whay esper

Ya know-....One thing I should-......Scuse me for one second.

>Penelo - white mage

You are in for a world of pain user.

There is a section where she is alone with an NPC that has next to zero combat potential (cute shota though).

Ashe is canonically a Time Mage in the sequel, so give Knight to Basch.

As for Espers, the only one that has any significance is Belias, who could go to Ashe because she's Raithwall's descendant, or Balthier because Ashe promised Raithwall's treasure to him. You might also say that Ultima wouldn't go to Ashe because of her rebellion against the Occuria, but that's about all I can think of.

>hating on the micro tiny mini skirt
the fuck is your problem?

HAHAHA
STEAMED HAMS
HAHAHAHA
EPIC FOR THE WIN
HAHAHAHA
UPVOTED

>ironic shitposting

>wait for crack
>finally the game's cracked
>it doesnt fucking open

WHY
WHY GOD TORTURES ME THIS WAY
I WILL NEVER PLAY THIS GAME UNTIL LIKE 14134 YEARS WHEN I WILL GET MONEY FOR A NEW NOTEBOOK/PC

Kill yourself.

I'm that way too user, also I'm constantly changing the party, I can't stand when people play with one party for the whole game.

I felt Fran was mor ñe of a dragoon than archer. Ashe can be either time mage or samurai. Penelo is red mage

Was it before Belias?

>posting normalfaggot memes unironically
kill yourselves

After I believe. It is in the flying city.

Odin SPhere

Penelo is a sweet and tender girl so she is a white mage

Vaan -> Shikari /Foebreaker
Penelo -> WM / machinist or shikari
Fran -> archer / red mage
basch -> knight /bushi
ashe -> BM / monk
balthier-> machinist(sucks) / time mage
this was my party except balthier was uthlan /time mage

What the hell is this picture shooped? She looks exactly like Vaan

I hate meme culture in general, I think it's the most retarded shit ever, but I think steamed hams is the least stupid one in a very long while. I bet you don't bat an eye at spongebob memes, which are way more cancerous.
And anyway, Sup Forums used to do Simpsons quote threads years ago, which included steamed hams.

Let's discuss something here, this is something I've wondered about for years and you reminded me by mentioning Dalmasca as her homeland.

At some point in the game, it's brought up that Ashe is the princess of Nabradia, I've always wondered, were they trying to say she was the princess of the city of Nabudis, and she was then marrying Rasler to unite Nabradia and Dalmasca? It doesn't line up with so much of the writing, but why the fuck else would they say she was of Nabradia? If this is what they were saying, that raises the further question of why the fuck isn't she horrified of Nethicite.

>memes

It's the fucking Simpsons, you cunt. Fuck off.

>thot

You've got it backwards. Rasler was the prince of Nabradia and Ashe married into his line. By blood though she's the princess of Dalmasca. I mean Dalmasca is literally in her name.

I can see her buttcheek

Why has steamed hams suddenly become so popular anyway? I don't pay any attention to social media so I have no idea what the normalfags are up to but a few months ago I suddenly started having steamed ham edits showing up in my youtube feed for some reason.

Min/max stat-wise:

Vaan's stats favor Knight and tanky jobs, but he does literally everything well. Vaan can do no wrong.

Penelo and Ashe are the best magic-users. Best combos are typically black mage/monk, black mage/red mage or some other combination that involves either black mage or time mage.

Balthier's high speed and decent strength makes him favor a shikari role.

Basch's stats make him a decent tank, though not as good as Vaan. He has the highest strength of the game which makes him very suited for any combo involving spears or swords.

Fran has the worst stats of all the characters so it doesn't really matter. People either make her Archer/Red mage so she can spam powered up burning arrow (or whatever its called) or white mage/machinist since her bad attack stats wont affect her performance.

simpsons memes are the highest tier of memes out there

>I don't know what a thot is.

See it's always thrown me off because of that one time she's mentioned as the princess of Nabradia, where she should be called queen if anything, and Rasler is never referred to, to my recollection, as being of Nabradia, his only association I remember from the game was Nalbina.

And even if Rasler is the one that actually is of Nabradia, which makes far more sense, it still raises the question of why Ashe cares not at all about the fact Nethicite destroyed her kingdom, regardless of whether it was her inherited one or not.

Other way around but yes they were marrying to unite the kingdoms. Nabradia doesn't really get the emotional focus it should have and that was a bit sad, Rassler is obviously dead and Reddas doesn't really get a lot of screen time, so the whole situation is just meh another dungeon.

I don't mind stats, it's more narrative wise. I don't remember the game being particularly hard anyway.

If anything, both penelo and vaan look like thieves/ninjas

Balthier a machinist (guns)
Ashe and Basch knights

and Fran archer

There are a few other people including her that should have a real attachment to the kingdom but for whatever reason the game passes over it without much fuss, they tended to underutilize/not explore quite a bit of potential backstory and it makes the game all the weaker for it. Basch/Gabranth should have had quite a bit too but you get maybe 15 minutes of it at the end of the game.

It's not. Only OCD assholes like me focus on this stuff.

Play however you want and have fun, but now you know a guy you will never meet will judge you for it behind your back.

lol okay fags

BOTW

I'll grab the remaster one day. It's just that day could still be far, far away. Just wanna play SMO first.

I don't know if it's mentioned in-game but his full name is "Rasler Heios Nabradia" and the whole beginning of the game is him going to Dalmasca to get their assistance to help him defend Nalbina (which is in Nabradia), so there you go.

As for why Ashe isn't more horrified of nethicite, I think what they were going for is that she does despise what it's done, but she's also power hungry and wants revenge against Archades and nethicite is the only way to do that. Raithwall's relics are also needed for her to show her birthright as Dalmasca's monarch and declare independence so that's another reason she needs them.

>Dude what if we made literally half the cast be inconsequential to the story
>Dude what if we made multiple cutscenes where the main character has no idea what's going on and just stands in the background while people who matter speak
>Dude what if we made a character who's literally just a random girl off the street
>Dude what if we made a character with an interesting and nuanced backstory and then only let the player use him in one dungeon, at the end of which he dies
>Dude what if we made a villain who has zero emotional connection to the heroes and doesn't even meet them until the last ten minutes
>Dude what if we took an established setting with a million interesting species and then only included humans and bunny humans as playable characters
>Dude what if we gave the narrator a comical Apu accent
>Dude what if we made a complicated political plot and then ruined it by turning it into standard ancient god shenanigans halfway through
>Dude what if we made a plot where the heroes have almost no impact on what happens until 95% of the way through the story, and they spend their time tromping from one ancient temple to the next
>Dude what if I'm Captain Basch
>Dude what if we took everything 100% seriously and had zero levity outside of Balthier and Cid
>Dude what if we wrote all of the dialogue to sound like a Renaissance Fair
>Dude what if we we had no overworld and all travel was handled by a menu or floating teleport crystals
>Dude what if we made a battle system where you set everything up in advance so that you don't actually play the game
>Dude what if we made a level-up system where all of the characters become literally identical in function
>Dude what if we made summons useless except for opening doors
>Dude what if we put all of the interesting and unique content in sidequests
>Dude what if instead of having fun side games like the motorcycle chase and Triple Triad we had nothing
>Dude what if we had really shitty music

Don't listen to user's lies!

Word, Reddas gives the kind of reaction one would expect Ashe to, and literally his only connection to Nabradia was that he pulled the trigger

It's always low-key bugged me about the game that Ashe just doesn't give a fuck about any of it, and it's a shame that it's not more fleshed out too, there's no way of knowing Nabudis was a city outside of the story that mentions it many hours later, and I feel like that was done on purpose so players wouldn't infer it when they wander in there early, but I'd really have liked to see actual city centers and such. The place resembles a centuries old tomb more closely than a city that's been abandoned for less than 2 years.

I never really bought into Ashe being power hungry, I get that the whole game is supposed to be her wrestling with that idea but right from the start you can tell she's not going to go the revenge route and just wants to make things right. At no point does she have a full breakdown over Rassler nor does she show that she's going down the evil route. Maybe they didn't want to go too crazy with it but I don't know, I was never hooked on what she was doing and excited to see how it would turn out because it was always obvious. Even when she gets to her penultimate decision she comments something along the lines of Rassler wouldn't want revenge and that's it, she knew all along it wasn't going to be that way and the whole idea of her changing as a person was bullshit.

>Nalbina (which is in Nabradia)
If this is the case, it makes way more sense, I always thought Nalbina was a city state of Dalmasca, like Rabanastre, while Nabreus and Nabudis were Nabradia.

It all adds up, but so much of this is given quite literally 0 mention in-game, Rasler's full name, for example, never being mentioned either.

Are the ar tonelico games good? Always wanted to try them but haven't yet.

The most CHAD esper coming thru!

Part of me wishes Rassler had not been killed off and was instead a party member. They didn't put any effort into explaining his side of things and Ashe outside of one moment barely brings him up. His entire country and the shit that went down with it is blown past in the game so maybe if he was still around that entire aspect would have been explored instead of ignored.

>Dude what if I'm Captain Basch

Playing through the game again for the remaster (and currently again in NG-) I really feel like the story was completely unfinished. There are character arcs that go nowhere, subplots get dropped prematurely or spring up with no warning, and the entire final conflict with the Bahamut feels just like a really rushed excuse to have a final boss. I'd be interested in seeing what the original drafts for a lot of these things were because what we got feels like it's only the first two-thirds of some way bigger game.

1 and 2 patched are pretty good if you play it in order and go Mir route on 2

Why is she trying to show off a pancake ass?

What if I am captain Basch Rosemburg of Dalmascus!

They had a lot of issues in development, a precursor to what happened with 15.

>At no point does she have a full breakdown over Rassler nor does she show that she's going down the evil route.
Had the Occurians been more subtle about Rassler apparitions and in their machinations on Ashe, she would have never found out what they were trying to do, she was blinded by a need for revenge whether she knew it or not.

Every FF game has been guilty of most of these things or all of them. Also fuck you I liked the soundtrack.

but ff12 makes it so easy, Fran, Ashe & Penelo as your party

Ivalice is really too big and complex for a single game to do it justice.

>I have been called bad before. Many have said I do things that are not correct to do. I don't believe in talk such as this. I am nice man, with happy feelings. All of the time. First, a joke. What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?

Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca

That's my party right now, good shit.

They're technically pants.

> Fran, Ashe & Penelo

>Dude what if we post this pasta in every FF12 thread, will it become true?

but that's a Lucavi
draw your sword

>FFXII is the best FF
Patrician taste.

Fuck off, sheepfucker.

but flowchart which game do I play if I want to create a character and it can't be a MMO?

>Versus XIII

Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Crystal Chronicles and Explorers

It's not much, but hey

>FF Versus XIII
Y-yeah

>I really feel like the story was completely unfinished

Considering Matsuno bowed out and they had to make due with two replacement directors, you're not far off. Although another thing to consider is that XII tends to deconstruct the average FF/rpg story, so it could be argued the way the game ended was intentional: Ending things before the Big Bad could escalate things further, essentially cutting the plot before it kicks into overdrive. Granted that's a stretch to justify sloppy writing, but hey.

I was honestly hoping that would be what you do in FF3 DS, then Bravely Default.

I remember playing this game and the maps being really void and boring, am i remembering wrong? I do remember the cities and outposts being really fun tho even though there were like only 4 or something

thank you. goodbye

>draw your sword
>sword
>not dual wielding
i also got something better pal...

>thot

go back to your monkey ghetto

1000% a white dude started this thread. Thot has been in the public long enough for it to be co-opted by white people.

Needs a Vaan version. He has Penelo wanting his seed or a mourning widow who could use some comforting, but he shows ZERO interest during the game. Or the gorrilion bunny girl out there. Fucking soyboys in FF, always. No exceptions.

>cities and outposts being really fun tho even though there were like only 4 or something
>like only 4 or something
Literally the only FF where the dungeons, cities and the overworld were actually difficult and aesthetically pleasing.

But Penelo doesn't show any romantic interest in Vaan, it's just assumed they'll be together because it's a cliche.

>Vaan and Penelo
>not Penelo and Larsa

>Dual Wielding
>Not Doublehand
Fucking meme builds

If he were still around there would not be a story to tell, i don't think they were lazy or that they ignored it, everything that happened was mostly told through the point of view both of Ashe and Vaan, we really never needed to know his story.

And where do you think all that sand ends up? and who helps her get it all out