The main character/last character you played as from the last game you played now has to fight Doomguy...

The main character/last character you played as from the last game you played now has to fight Doomguy. He has all of his weapons, full ammo, berserk activated, and he thinks that the main character killed his pet rabbit Daisy. How fucked are they?

Keep in mind just how strong Doomguy actually is, and the incredible feats he's pulled off like kicking Hell's ass multiple times over.

This was from a previous thread like this.

It wasnt the last I played but would Kratos be able to beat him?

I really don't think anyone could beat him.

Courier in New Vegas with an unlimited max level, a variety of mods for more guns and perks.

Wins because of VATS

Kratos is pretty fucking strong, it'd depend if he could keep up with Doomguy's speed or hit him from a distance, or perhaps pull a combo on him if he ran in close for an SSG/BFG blast to the face. I'd also wonder if Kratos is technically a demon/undead to any degree or not, since IIRC he dies and literally climbs out of hell, because if so then Doomguy's Unmaker could tear him to shreds since that deals more damage for more demonic enemies. It's kinda tough to put a Greek god killer with magical weapons up against a futuristic space marine with plasma weapons and a gun that obliterates anything in front of him.
Then again, if this is NuKratos then Doomguy won't have much of a problem.

Warioland 2. I think Wario would win eventually, being invincible and all

>Persona 5 MC

He might win if he manages to steal his heart

Quake 2 has a bigger, more powerful arsenal, so...

But an infinitely less satisfying one.

I don't think Doomguy would bother to accept spellcard rules.
RIP Doomguy

There's a touhou Doom mod and Doomguy proved to be capable of dodging projectiles while shooting shit. He's fine

We need more things like this.

Without limitations of the spellcard rules, Reimu will activate Fantasy Nature permanently, which puts her outside of reality while still able to fire off massive amounts of homing attacks. She is invincible to anything, possibly outside of reality-altering abilities.
If DG accepts the spellcard rules, she won't use this and he has a fighting chance. But if he's berzerking, he won't even bother, and will fight an enemy he can't touch while running from bullets that don't stop.

>idbeholdv
not so tough now are you faggot

Where did you pull that logic from? Doomguy's still in control under the effects of berserk

Hope it doesn't fill up with people posting "cringe".

>Dredd calling Doomguy a freak while there's an enormous, demonic and cybernetic goat skull in the same room
2/10 it's okay

Yagyu Jubei

They both fucking hate demons though, I think they'd have more in common

Didn't Reimu commit a genocide on hell anyway? If anything, she might become friends with Doomguy. She's pretty overpowered as is though.

These stupid roleplay threads are fucking awful and are always just one or two guys autistically posting back and forth while the rest of the thread devolves into other posters spectating and shitposting about it.

Yeah. E-celeb and wojak threads are way better

It's not a crime if it's Youkai. They deserve a good ethnic cleansing once and a while.

Zombie in SCP. Probably gonna end up like the burglars in pic.

Yeah, I'm sure her and Doomguy would get along well once they started talking about their mutual hatred for demons.

does doomguy have a hat on?

if not bingbingwahoo wins

>Trevor Phillips.
Well, I'm fucked anyways.

lol quake 2 ranger (aka bitterbitch) is gonna get shit the fuck on.

QC doom slayer vs doom guy, this should be interesting

>Max Payne
How many pill bottles do I have?

Konoko from Oni with a fully upgraded Chrysalis which is supposed to basically make her invincible and she thinks Doomguy killed Shinatama

>geralt
would be a good fight i think

His helmet counts as a hat.

OP's post would further reinforce the idea that QC Doomguy is also the original Doomguy, considering they're both sending off Daisy.

I guess its different gear were looking at here QC weapons and preator suit vs security armour and D2 guns, still somewhat evenly matched