Weeeeew this pop in is killing me

Weeeeew this pop in is killing me.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=what does poorly executed mean
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that one video where the grass and flowers around them are literally changing textures before their eyes as they turn around in circles slowly
it's like they didn't even play through their game before releasing it.

link? i wanna see that

Here's a link, append to gfycat because it keeps getting blocked as spam: unequaleddeficientcottonmouth

so real..

Eurojank indeed.

Did this come out in 2008?

Another PC game ruined by consolitis.

Obviously not or else they would have realized that basically all the gsmrplah mechanics they implemented are fucking atrocious. Combat, lockpicking, and pickpocketing are the core of your interactions with the game besides just talking to people are none of them are even remotely functional or fun. The bugs are the least of this game's problems, you can't patch in a new foundation.

>go talk to bernard
>QUEST FAILED: talk to bernard
>he gives me my horse and shit and tells me to follow him
>while im directly behind him henry says some shit like "they left without me ill have to make it to neuhof alone"

what the fuck m8

I've never seen this happen. It's time to you upgrade your 2010 potatos.

I didn't realize that part was timed and went off to get my shit repaired and such. Then got the "mission failed" notification and ran off to follow them. Now I'm paranoid that this will happen with every mission and I haven't ventured off to do anything else since...

>start game
>have to run around town to get coal, ale, grossguard
>escape after attack
>run around next town for an hour finding armor to leave
>get to Skalitz
>find parents
>have to find shovel
>spend 3 hours walking around to find a shovel
>dig a grave
>get to next area
>dude needs me to dig up a grave
>spend another hour finding a shovel
Riveting game, on the edge of my seat every second

>have to go to a town I've never been to in order to get some item I need for a quest
>get there and it's late
>get a room at the inn
>wake up at 1am
>steal everything off the innkeeper and anyone else in the inn
>creep outside and break into any shops I can find
>steal all the shit I can carry
>realize I can't actually carry it all
>go back to miller to sell
>go back to town and steal more shit
every time
never get any of these quests done with all these niggas flashin they 1k necklaces

even if they keep they chain tucked they bout to get they chain tucked

This game is never getting fixed. The devs can barely even keep it stable and had to cut out a ton of content just to do that.

He literally tells you where the shovel's at but yeah, it's retarded that he only tells you once and the game is definitely a slow burner.

I think we found the worlds smallest iq

in the first instance theres a dog barking in town to let you know about it

in the second its literally like two metres away from the guy lol

This game is more stable than S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Mount and Blade were at release.

If not for consoles the game would look worse than csgo LOL

The best think you can do about this game is to wait at least 2 years before you play it. I played around 30 hours of it and almost all the aspects of the game ranges from mediocre to terrible. Needs shitload of mods to actually become a good game.

Only thing that i truly like about the game is the setting. Rest is just unfinished turd.

lmao, I had the same problem with that second shovel. Literally right in front of my nose but it blends in with the wagon it is next to perfectly. The game never really gets better. The quests following that are more searching for more needles in even bigger haystacks (find the Lord in the forest after he chases off after a boar, do a detective investigation at a farm and then search every inch of multiple fucking forests for a dude and the bandits after him, etc)

I'm playing on ps4 and it looks better than that. Nice cherrypicked toaster webm

>buying a massive action RPG by a small team 10 days after release

you're all stupid, wait until the first big patch

yeah im real stupid for enjoying things that are good

it's a "good idea" at this point, with a shitty execution. Give them time.

works for me

Turn up the draw/LOD distance, for some reason they default to almost minimum even when the game is set to the Very High preset.

Git gud

>game has a good idea and a nice setting but is poorly executed and needs more work, it's best to wait and use mods
>u just suck at it, git gud

>poorly executed

what does this even mean

i enjoy it

>you will never be this retarded
thank god, you're alone in skalitz, you hear a dog barking, thats enough indication to where the shovel is..

lmgtfy.com/?q=what does poorly executed mean
There's gratuitous texture pop-in, canned animations, the majority of the quests are "find a needle in a haystack", Bethesda-tier slow archery, you can find plate armor early enough to make the armor system pointless, enemy teleporting and combat bugs, etc. Stop taking valid video game criticism personally. The worst part about this game isn't even the game, it's the fanboys.

I didn't take it personally, I wanted you to elaborate on what you think the poor execution was. Don't take it personally, kid.

I'm running the game on a lower-mid level machine and the only time I have a problem with pop-in is when I ride very fast on the horse though heavily populated area.

What the fuck makes you think that? The game is buggy as hell and pretty janky all around, but it's still more stable than Mount and Blade or Fallout New Vegas. The whole thing is pretty much on par with Witcher 3 release state.